The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

Funny how the whites who talk about democratic plantations can't seem to tell us when they will nominate a black presidential candidate.

I can tell you exactly when we republicans will nominate a black presidential candidate.
Of course you can. :71:

It's easy. The answer is obvious.
Of course....so easy, so obvious you will now tell us when that exact time is.....right?

Sure. Glad to.

When a Black Presidential Candidate wins the primary election.

I can tell you exactly when we republicans will nominate a black presidential candidate.
The 14th of never...LOL!

That is a stupid thing to say. Plenty of good candidates in just the last few years. I'm sure there will be more once Trump and Pence have their turns.

Perhaps those candidates should try to get elected to congressional and senate seats so Tim Scott won't be the ONLY BLACK REPUBLICAN in elected to DC -- and no, the other black guy isn't running for re-election....because he said stuff like this about your Trump cult...

“Don’t be a racist,” Mr. Hurd went on to say, according to the The Washington Blade. “Don’t be a misogynist, right? Don’t be a homophobe. These are real basic things that we all should learn when we were in kindergarten.”

Will Hurd, Only Black Republican in House, Is Retiring From Congress

1. Don't know, don't really care why they choose to not run for lesser office. Someone probably asked them, at sometime. If you care, you could look it up.

2. The support for Trump seems pretty normal to me. Your spin of calling it a "cult" is just you being an asshole. So, fuck off.

3. Why do you think that I would care about what Hurd has to say? "ists?" And "phobes"? Sounds like the same old shit.
Anytime a Diamond and Silk say the corniest rudimentary shit, morons like you cheer and treat them like rock stars -- trumpers like yourself believe Candace Owens is the second coming of Sarah Palin and want her to run for president -- all for putting on a minstrel show for goofy ass Trumpers....

But when it comes to serious minded people who don't put on a Stepin Fechit routine for closet racists -- then suddenly its "Who cares"
View attachment 311278

-- its almost like you want to keep the black republicans around for entertaintment instead of actual policy making...

Wait, so, because you perceive some racial aspect to conservative fans' support of Diamond and Silk, you think that somehow obligates me to give what Hurd says, some sort of extra credibility?

That is an interesting chain of logic. Which I do not agree with.

Hurd is welcome to his opinion. If he has something of substance to say, I will be happy to discuss it. But what you posted just sounded like more of the same old shit. So, consider it dismissed.

We have so many options of great leaders. Most of the young Conservative running for the house are black republicans. But I think Candace Owens will have to get on stage... she will destroy all comers. There are so many young black conservatives on Facebook who are popular! It’s incredible

Funny how the whites who talk about democratic plantations can't seem to tell us when they will nominate a black presidential candidate.

Of course....so easy, so obvious you will now tell us when that exact time is.....right?

Sure. Glad to.

Now why am I not surprised that you dodge answering........I mean, it's not as if you alway lie about stuff like providing facts, links or evidence to back up your claims.

Sure. Glad to.

Maybe one of these folks? I should live so long!

Meet the 6 Black Republican Women Running for Congress

Trump supporters criticise Democrats because the last four letters spell 'rats'

With the amount of black support Trump has won over -- he has grown the republican party by an exponential amount -- at least 70% of blacks either publicly or privately support Trump....in 2016 he won 8% of the black vote and he said this year he will win 95% of the black vote....with this increase in black support -- it's only reasonable to believe that after Trump -- the GOP may be nominating their first black presidential candidate very soon.....but who??

Among the possible candidates, whom do you believe is the most brilliant, capable and inspiring conservative mind in America?? I know there are a few rising stars who can definitely get the nod...like Diamond & Silk, either one of them could get the nod as soon as republicans stop treating them like minstrels and realize their actual political brilliance...

"The pair, who are regulars on Fox News and InfoWars, were Democrats until 2015 but then made a dramatic shift to Trumpism by utilising social media and the right-wing ecosystem to promote arguments that are quite frankly nonsensical but somehow found an audience. Unsurprisingly Donald Trump is a big fan of them and their status has grown to the point that they are now talking at CPAC, America's most prominent conservative conference, which is currently happening in Washington."

They were among the first to leave the Democratic plantation and cashed in on the lucrative business of black conservative novelty -- I know some may say Candace Owens, but Diamond and Silk switched over far earlier than Candace Owens did -- Candace switched after Trump became president, so it makes her look more like a grifter...There is also Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson, he has been a long time conservative scholar and could also be a great presidential candidate, he can shore up the evangelical vote -- here is a list of others:

KingFace (Conservative Thug)
View attachment 310638
Sheriff Clarke -- (long time conservative lawman and strategist)
View attachment 310639

Paris Dennard - (Former Bush official and brilliant political mind)
View attachment 310641

Kanye West is most likely the frontrunner for it right now, but there is stiff competition.....

I give the democrats credit for nominating, then electing a guy who told everyone that he was "born in Kenya"

The democrats didn't do that. But you are evidence of why blacks won't vote republican.

He told his publisher he was "born in Kenya" he told his colleges and universities, his grandmother said he was born in Kenya, so did his half brother, are they all lying?

All those stories have been debunked. The only people that continue believing them are white racists that still hang on to the birther lie.

Debunked?

Obama was the first birther, Hillary was the second

Sure. Glad to.

Now why am I not surprised that you dodge answering........I mean, it's not as if you alway lie about stuff like providing facts, links or evidence to back up your claims.

It's not a dodge. It's how it works. At least in the GOP. The voters choose. The candidates have to win their support.

I know this is strange for you. You dems have your candidates picked in smoking back rooms by big wigs, and you bow down to them like the serfs you are.

I, for one example, liked Herman Cain. But I am just one voter. His base abandoned him, for what I consider stupid reasons. It was over by the time the primary got to my state.

It was not fair. But the process is not always fair. But sooner or later, some black guy, will manage to get through the process and the rest of the party will fall in line, like we cons did when McCain won, and the mods should have, when Trump won.

Simple enough. Do you understand?

Sure. Glad to.

Maybe one of these folks? I should live so long!

Meet the 6 Black Republican Women Running for Congress

Why? Or why not? What difference will it make to you, either way?

not Ben Carson...CANDACE OWENS!

with VP Darrell Scott and Press Sec Pastor Burns

Candace Owens is not old enough and she knows nothing about forming policy. Plus she's dumb. Ben Carson has shown he can run the country by the way he has mismanaged HUD. And those 2 pastors are jokes.

Is the question when we republicans will nominate a black candidate, or when we will nominate one you like?

I LIKED Herman Cain. I think the voters that cared when the vile lib media started talking shit on him, were fools.

It is interesting to revisit Cain's campaign, in light of Trump's successful rise to power.

It seems the real trick for republicans, is not having the right skin color, but being able to survive the attacks from the vile media.
Always the victims, eh?

The media isn't your problem. It's your policies. And until you nominate a black presidential candidate, the question will be, when will the so called color blind non racist, doesn't ever consider race, brag about the republicans 160 years ago freeing the slaves, no identity politics, republicans ever nominate a black presidential candidate, a woman candidate or any candidate of color.

WTF is Darrell Scott?
Darrell Scott is a black pastor that supports trump. He's been trying to get blacks to support trump by giving them envelopes of cash at events his organization holds.
Bwhahaaaaaaaa!
I don't know what you're laughing at son.

Urban Revitalization Coalition’s CEO Darrell Scott at the White House in 2018.

Allies of Donald Trump have begun holding events in black communities where organizers lavish praise on the president as they hand out tens of thousands of dollars to lucky attendees.

The first giveaway took place last month in Cleveland, where recipients whose winning tickets were drawn from a bin landed cash gifts in increments of several hundred dollars, stuffed into envelopes. A second giveaway scheduled for this month in Virginia has been postponed, and more are said to be in the works.

Asked about the legality of the giveaways in a brief phone interview, the Urban Revitalization Coalition’s CEO, Darrell Scott, said that most gifts were between $300 and $500, and that the group mandates that anyone who receives over $600 fills out a W-9 form in order to ensure compliance with tax law. He did not respond to follow-up questions about how the giveaways were structured and whether they met the legal standard for a charitable act.

Scott, a Cleveland-based pastor, has been one of Trump’s closest and most prominent black supporters. He struck up a relationship with the real estate mogul in the years before Trump’s presidential run, and — along with Trump’s former lieutenant Michael Cohen — co-founded the National Diversity Coalition for Trump to promote that run.

Trump allies are handing out cash to black voters

The 14th of never...LOL!

That is a stupid thing to say. Plenty of good candidates in just the last few years. I'm sure there will be more once Trump and Pence have their turns.

Perhaps those candidates should try to get elected to congressional and senate seats so Tim Scott won't be the ONLY BLACK REPUBLICAN in elected to DC -- and no, the other black guy isn't running for re-election....because he said stuff like this about your Trump cult...

“Don’t be a racist,” Mr. Hurd went on to say, according to the The Washington Blade. “Don’t be a misogynist, right? Don’t be a homophobe. These are real basic things that we all should learn when we were in kindergarten.”

1. Don't know, don't really care why they choose to not run for lesser office. Someone probably asked them, at sometime. If you care, you could look it up.

2. The support for Trump seems pretty normal to me. Your spin of calling it a "cult" is just you being an asshole. So, fuck off.

3. Why do you think that I would care about what Hurd has to say? "ists?" And "phobes"? Sounds like the same old shit.
Anytime a Diamond and Silk say the corniest rudimentary shit, morons like you cheer and treat them like rock stars -- trumpers like yourself believe Candace Owens is the second coming of Sarah Palin and want her to run for president -- all for putting on a minstrel show for goofy ass Trumpers....

But when it comes to serious minded people who don't put on a Stepin Fechit routine for closet racists -- then suddenly its "Who cares"
View attachment 311278

-- its almost like you want to keep the black republicans around for entertaintment instead of actual policy making...

You know as well as I do the only reason why chumps like Correll pump up black retards like those 3 is because they want to say they have blacks in the party so they can't be called racists. They aren't serious about black peoples concerns. The only reason they are lying about the republican party's entire history is to get enough blacks to vote for trump so he gets a second term. Not because trump has any policies that actually address the issues blacks face.

The 14th of never...LOL!

View attachment 311278

You know as well as I do the only reason why chumps like Correll pump up black retards like those 3 is because they want to say they have blacks in the party so they can't be called racists. They aren't serious about black peoples concerns. The only reason they are lying about the republican party's entire history is to get enough blacks to vote for trump so he gets a second term. Not because trump has any policies that actually address the issues blacks face.
There should be many more African Americans in the Repub Party. It is a shame there are not.

Trump supporters criticise Democrats because the last four letters spell 'rats'

With the amount of black support Trump has won over -- he has grown the republican party by an exponential amount -- at least 70% of blacks either publicly or privately support Trump....in 2016 he won 8% of the black vote and he said this year he will win 95% of the black vote....with this increase in black support -- it's only reasonable to believe that after Trump -- the GOP may be nominating their first black presidential candidate very soon.....but who??

Among the possible candidates, whom do you believe is the most brilliant, capable and inspiring conservative mind in America?? I know there are a few rising stars who can definitely get the nod...like Diamond & Silk, either one of them could get the nod as soon as republicans stop treating them like minstrels and realize their actual political brilliance...

"The pair, who are regulars on Fox News and InfoWars, were Democrats until 2015 but then made a dramatic shift to Trumpism by utilising social media and the right-wing ecosystem to promote arguments that are quite frankly nonsensical but somehow found an audience. Unsurprisingly Donald Trump is a big fan of them and their status has grown to the point that they are now talking at CPAC, America's most prominent conservative conference, which is currently happening in Washington."

They were among the first to leave the Democratic plantation and cashed in on the lucrative business of black conservative novelty -- I know some may say Candace Owens, but Diamond and Silk switched over far earlier than Candace Owens did -- Candace switched after Trump became president, so it makes her look more like a grifter...There is also Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson, he has been a long time conservative scholar and could also be a great presidential candidate, he can shore up the evangelical vote -- here is a list of others:

KingFace (Conservative Thug)
View attachment 310638
Sheriff Clarke -- (long time conservative lawman and strategist)
View attachment 310639

Paris Dennard - (Former Bush official and brilliant political mind)
View attachment 310641

Kanye West is most likely the frontrunner for it right now, but there is stiff competition.....

I give the democrats credit for nominating, then electing a guy who told everyone that he was "born in Kenya"

The democrats didn't do that. But you are evidence of why blacks won't vote republican.

He told his publisher he was "born in Kenya" he told his colleges and universities, his grandmother said he was born in Kenya, so did his half brother, are they all lying?

All those stories have been debunked. The only people that continue believing them are white racists that still hang on to the birther lie.

Debunked?

More debunked bullshit.

Debunked?

More debunked bullshit.

LOLz. It's not "debunked" just because you don't like it

Debunked?

More debunked bullshit.

sundaystandard.jpg

View attachment 311278

There should be many more African Americans in the Repub Party. It is a shame there are not.

No, there should be fewer. Because the party doesn't represent the values that was part of freeing the slaves. Your parties policies are a problem for blacks and you guys don't care. So in my view, if blacks are not going to be democrats, then be a member of the green party. Because that is a truly inclusive party with an agenda that does provide policies that address issues blacks live with. Once the green party can get more national respect, that's where I'm going. But right now I stick with democrats because more and more blacks are actually inside the decision making process of the party and as leadership in congress. None are even close in the republican party.

Debunked?

More debunked bullshit.

LOLz. It's not "debunked" just because you don't like it

It's debunked because it's been proven to be untrue.

Candace Owens is not old enough and she knows nothing about forming policy. Plus she's dumb. Ben Carson has shown he can run the country by the way he has mismanaged HUD. And those 2 pastors are jokes.

Is the question when we republicans will nominate a black candidate, or when we will nominate one you like?

I LIKED Herman Cain. I think the voters that cared when the vile lib media started talking shit on him, were fools.

It is interesting to revisit Cain's campaign, in light of Trump's successful rise to power.

It seems the real trick for republicans, is not having the right skin color, but being able to survive the attacks from the vile media.
Always the victims, eh?

The media isn't your problem. It's your policies. And until you nominate a black presidential candidate, the question will be, when will the so called color blind non racist, doesn't ever consider race, brag about the republicans 160 years ago freeing the slaves, no identity politics, republicans ever nominate a black presidential candidate, a woman candidate or any candidate of color.

1. It is not our policies. If it were our policies, you would not spend so much time lying.

2. No one cares about nominating a black or a woman or a brown candidate. I won't care when the time comes and neither will you. When it happens, you will downplay it, and dismiss it, and invent some new reason to call us "racist". And I'll be judging the candidate on his or her policies and resume. Like I always do.

Forum List

Back