The Firing Squad is Back!

I've always been a proponent of the notion that the perp should be executed in the same basic manner as the victim the perp murdered.

In Moore's case he shot/killed someone during a robbery so death buy firing squad is the appropriate way to end his life.

I wonder if his last words will be "Shoot Straight You Bastards, Don't Make A Mess Of It". ;)

Im torn on the death penalty, but this is the easiest way to do it.

I've always been a proponent of the notion that the perp should be executed in the same basic manner as the victim the perp murdered.

In Moore's case he shot/killed someone during a robbery so death buy firing squad is the appropriate way to end his life.

I wonder if his last words will be "Shoot Straight You Bastards, Don't Make A Mess Of It". ;)

Great Movie there. Where they murdered the soldiers for killing the enemy to SAVE FACE.

If it was inevitable anyway, that would be my first choice as well.
I understand most lefties voluntarily opted for the clot shots instead.
To each their own

I think you need a cop to "choke" them too and who wants to take the time to watch all that play out? ;)
I'm serious, the drug stops you breathing and it's entirely humane, instead, we craft a three drug cocktail that may work as predicted, and often times, doesn't.

Forum List

Back