The left goes apesh*t after Idaho allows real guns to execute death row inmates

I don't think an AK is accurate enough to do it.

As for for the WD40 and pellets? That's going to fuck up the piston seal. Really that "Remington" is a Crosman.

You will see diminished FPS and accuracy if you keep doing that. It'll actually burn the outside of the seal

resulting in a loss of pressure.

A real, accurate gun is what you want for that kinda stuff. Something that touches bullet on bullet

or puts it in the same hole like a Marlin Model 60

or a .220 Swift. I happened to use a very accurate 30-.06 on that Banty.

There are pellet guns that will do it, too. Crosman ones, even. But don't expect the 1st one you buy to do it.

They're not all "up to par". And then you gotta figure out what kind of pellets they like.
My AK isn't some Century Arms Frankenstein special. Its an Izhmash bought brand new as a "Saiga".... and I built it up myself into AK-format using quality American parts to make it 922r-compliant. It's proven to be pretty accurate as Kalashnikovs go. I wasn't talking about taking 100yard shots on Turkeys either. Years ago I had an SKS (same sights) with which I shot a bottle at about 50yards, thought I had missed....walked up and found I had shot the bottom of the bottle right out and it dropped in place still resting on the broken bottom.

A couple years back I picked up a few boxes of 22-250 rounds for a steal on GunBroker. Got three boxes for like 25 bucks or something, simply because nobody else bid on it. So my next varmint rifle will definitely be a 22 250 when the right one comes along.

I only shoot my "Crosman" Remington a couple times a year. I only have one can of pellets which are treated with WD-40 everything else is clean. Yep, I read that too much of that COULD theoretically damage the seals but I really don't do it that much. I actually saw a guy on You Tube shoot a turkey (neck shot) with a pellet rifle very similar to mine. It's not a multi-pump by the way. Its a spring-air type and supposedly gets around 800fps. I'll have to research and see if Crosman really builds that model or not. Good point. Maybe they do

Forum List

Back