Time to increase the number of Supreme Court Justices

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
I was willing to take a wait and see position on the TRUMPCourt

They said they would honor Judicial precedence and not legislate from the Bench.
I expected a Conservative court but a court that would not run roughshod over individual rights

Completely discarding Roe v Wade, eroding Miranda protections, restricting states from regulating gun possession all run contrary to the Will of We the People.

Democrats have six months to abandon the Senate Filibuster and legally change the number of Supreme Court Justices

They said they would honor Judicial precedence and not legislate from the Bench.
I expected a Conservative court but a court that would not run roughshod over individual rights

Completely discarding Roe v Wade, eroding Miranda protections, restricting states from regulating gun possession all run contrary to the Will of We the People.

Democrats have six months to abandon the Senate Filibuster and legally change the number of Supreme Court Justices
Democrats are born cheaters.
They lose and they try to change the rules after the game.

Take your loss and STFU.

Why. So that legislators do not have to do their jobs? It was a poorly crafted decision, when made, done becuase legislators would not do their job. The Supreme Court stepped in and legislated the "right" from the bench. Since it was a court decision to legislate from the bench, this court decided it should not be legislated "whole cloth" from the bench. It is back in the hands of the states. Where the next group of cases will be found most immediate is in the realm of whether states can regulate travel out of state by women seeking abortion.

Sour-Grapes.jpg

No, fascist.

Why. So that legislators do not have to do their jobs? It was a poorly crafted decision, when made, done becuase legislators would not do their job. The Supreme Court stepped in and legislated the "right" from the bench. Since it was a court decision to legislate from the bench, this court decided it should not be legislated "whole cloth" from the bench. It is back in the hands of the states. Where the next group of cases will be found most immediate is in the realm of whether states can regulate travel out of state by women seeking abortion.

And that's a hard no. Once a person leaves a State, what they do in another State is none of the original State's business.

The only restriction would be on transport of minors without parental permission, and that has nothing to do with abortion, but with parental rights and responsibilities.

Manchin won't let you.... Buuuuaaaahahahahahahahahaheeeheeeheeeheee

They will.....they will. Like you....I live for vengeance and payback. But unlike you, I know that what is right must be promoted. Even if I do not get back at my adversaries. This issue is not as bad as you think it is.

Think, RW.

If the libs were to try to add 4 new lib justices on to the Supreme Court, when Trump returns to power what do you think he will do? I'll tell you what- add 6 new American justices to flip the court again.

This doesn't have the end you think it will have.
I am willing to go with that

Dems have the White House, Senate and House
If Republicans can do the same, let them

Forum List

Back