Court halts South Carolina plan for firing squad execution

We had lethal injection until the liberals made getting the necessary drugs almost impossible.
i think we should let vile people live long in prison so as to have time to realize what they have done, repent of it and get ready to meet God

who, through Jesus Christ, forgives ALL sins

ALL

(which is not to say there won't be punishment of such in the next life... Purgatory...)

i think we should let vile people live long in prison so as to have time to realize what they have done, repent of it and get ready to meet God

who, through Jesus Christ, forgives ALL sins

ALL

(which is not to say there won't be punishment of such in the next life... Purgatory...)
Some are so vile that they should be put down.

Provided that the method of capital punishment isn’t cruel and unusual, i don’t understand why a convicted and condemned inmate should get a vote in how the death sentence is imposed.

Drawing and disemboweling and quartering? That’s out.

But lethal injection vs the ultimate shock therapy? The condemned shouldn’t even get to choose.

I’m not much of a proponent of the death penalty. I do allow for some exceptions in my opposition, nonetheless. But where we choose to proceed with any legal execution, if any at all, it just needs to be imposed in a non cruel manner.

Last edited:
I am in theory for the death penalty; however, if it is going to take over 20 years to carry it out due to red tape and all the appeals, I think it would be better to make the penalty life in prison with absolutely no parole. The perp has to stay in prison until he dies or for the sake of humanity transferred to a hospice care center if he is truly on his death bed.
And eat nothing but my cooking!

Just doing God's work.
are you sure?

if you believe people should be killed because of some heinous crime... then you must not believe in Redemption...

or do you think certain people are beyond such? I don't blame u for thinkingg THAT bc I have had the same though RE many people...

but again, Jesus forgives all sins... (except the ones one is not sorry for)

are you sure?

if you believe people should be killed because of some heinous crime... then you must not believe in Redemption...

or do you think certain people are beyond such? I don't blame u for thinkingg THAT bc I have had the same though RE many people...

but again, Jesus forgives all sins... (except the ones one is not sorry for)
I'm not jesus and I don't share his forgiving nature. Some people are pure evil and even death itself isn't a good enough punishment.

I'm not jesus and I don't share his forgiving nature. Some people are pure evil and even death itself isn't a good enough punishment.
God does not let anyone get away with evil... certainly not forever

a lot of people seem to get away with their evil in this life but the next...

they will have to meet God (Jesus)

and they will at last get what they deserve...

I don't think you know how cyanide works.

God does not let anyone get away with evil... certainly not forever

a lot of people seem to get away with their evil in this life but the next...

they will have to meet God (Jesus)

and they will at last get what they deserve...
if you believe Jesus is God then you're breaking a very big commandment.

cnm
THATS what I WANT !!!
Its my decision.
Seems my kind of way if you get my history lol

Please no guns or electric chairs.

what did he do again?

Career violent criminal, in and out of prison, eventually led to two separate murders. In both cases, there was no reason to kill the victims he robbed, but he did so anyway.
His case led to an appeal of what then was a ban on the death penalty. He eventually won the right to be executed, and he got his wish in 1977. This of course led to the reinstatement of the death penalty, and left it to the states to have the death penalty or not.

His case being as landmark as it was became a novel by Norman Mailer, and eventually a movie. Both of course known as 'The Executioners Song".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back