The left goes apesh*t after Idaho allows real guns to execute death row inmates

They should make them "military style, assault weapons" like the AR-15, and should expedite the process from 30 years to a more reasonable time.

The law doesn't state which firearm would be used. But you couldn't conceivably shoot someone enough times with a BB gun to get the job done. It just might take awhile longer.

Real guns!!!

Not Nerf guns, squirt guns, cap guns, glue guns, or grease guns. But real guns that shoot real bullets! Eeek! :eek-52:

"Boise, Idaho – The Idaho State Senate passed a bill by a veto-proof majority Monday which would permit execution by firing squad for death row inmates. The option would become available if the state is unable to acquire the drugs needed for lethal injections.

The final vote was 24-11. The Idaho State House approved the legislation back on March 3 by a 50-15-5 vote, which is also a veto-proof majority.

The bill now goes to Idaho Republican Governor Brad Little’s desk. While Little is a strong proponent of the death penalty, he has not said whether he will sign the legislation into law...

Other leftists on Twitter threw a tantrum as well.

Liberals Melt Down After Idaho Passes Bill to Allow Execution of Death Row Inmates by Firing Squad
in idaho it only takes 1 shooter with 1 bullet.
Any liberal shooter couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with a hand full of grain unless your initials are LHO

Firing squad is a little bit messy, but I don't see where its that "inhumane" at all. Line the condemned up in front of a wall and shoot them.

Pretty straight forward.
pmag-cover-off-116.gif

Real guns!!!

Not Nerf guns, squirt guns, cap guns, glue guns, or grease guns. But real guns that shoot real bullets! Eeek! :eek-52:

"Boise, Idaho – The Idaho State Senate passed a bill by a veto-proof majority Monday which would permit execution by firing squad for death row inmates. The option would become available if the state is unable to acquire the drugs needed for lethal injections.

The final vote was 24-11. The Idaho State House approved the legislation back on March 3 by a 50-15-5 vote, which is also a veto-proof majority.

The bill now goes to Idaho Republican Governor Brad Little’s desk. While Little is a strong proponent of the death penalty, he has not said whether he will sign the legislation into law...

Other leftists on Twitter threw a tantrum as well.

Liberals Melt Down After Idaho Passes Bill to Allow Execution of Death Row Inmates by Firing Squad
More states are saying no to the costly and ineffective and often cruel drug/gas chamber executions. Robby the Robot and an AK gets the job done quick and cheap. :113:

No. As an example, I will use a chicken.

If you lop off a chicken's head, it's going to run around flopping and spurting blood everywhere while the head lays there trying to crow.

Now if you wring its neck or shoot it or bash it it the head, it's dead right then and not feeling any pain.

So you're absolutely wrong about that.

Decapitation is cruel and unusual punishment. Big nono in America. :nono:
Who gives a shit if the killer feels any pain when executed, and the more the better. Was the killer mindful of the pain suffered by his victims? Hell no! FJB and the liberal horse he rides.

21 Mar 2023 ~~ By Cullen Linebarger

Boise, Idaho – The Idaho State Senate passed a bill by a veto-proof majority Monday which would permit execution by firing squad for death row inmates. The option would become available if the state is unable to acquire the drugs needed for lethal injections.
The bill now goes to Idaho Republican Governor Brad Little’s desk. While Little is a strong proponent of the death penalty, he has not said whether he will sign the legislation into law.
But even if he issues a veto, Idaho lawmakers have the numbers to override it.
~Snip~
The truth is death by firing squad is arguably the most humane form of execution. Dr. Jonathan I. Groner, a professor of surgery at Ohio State University, explained to FiveThirtyEight that based on his professional experience, death by firing squad is quicker and causes less suffering than any other form of execution.
There’s pain, certainly, but it’s transient. If you’re shot in the chest and your heart stops functioning, it’s just seconds until you lose consciousness.​
Deborah Denno, a Fordham University law professor and death penalty scholar, agrees. She told NewsNation last year that firing squads are “more humane” than lethal injection because of “efficiency” and “certainty.”
They are more efficient. They’re also more certain.​
Death penalty proponents also cannot ignore the number of botched executions by lethal injection. One study found that more than one-third of all lethal injections were mishandled just last year.
The risk for execution failures is far lower with firing squads because the individuals involved are trained marksmen.
Credit to Idaho for making a common sense and humane decision. More states need to follow suit.

Commentary:
These people have been sentenced to death. The ONLY way it ends up in a firing squad is if the lefties make the drugs unavailable to carry out the sentence. Either way, they were found guilty by a jury of their peers and what they did put them on death row. They are going to die one way or another so if Maoist Democrat lefties think the drugs are more humane, then we should remind them that their ideological Russian and Chinese idols still use firing squads or individual executioners to execute their convicted with a 7.62x25 mm or a 9mm Markov bullet fired to the back of the head.
Then they charge the family for the cost of the bullet.

**********​
**********​

Last edited:
A bullet to the back of the head is unquestionably the easiest (provided you have the stomach for it) cheapest, quickest, most efficient way. I have been waiting for SOMEONE in our penalty/correctional system to FINALLY EXHIBIT some common sense there. Hallelujah!

No. As an example, I will use a chicken.

If you lop off a chicken's head, it's going to run around flopping and spurting blood everywhere while the head lays there trying to crow.

Now if you wring its neck or shoot it or bash it it the head, it's dead right then and not feeling any pain.

So you're absolutely wrong about that.

Decapitation is cruel and unusual punishment. Big nono in America. :nono:

We could just toss a wash tub over em like you do with chickens.

A bullet to the back of the head is unquestionably the easiest (provided you have the stomach for it) cheapest, quickest, most efficient way. I have been waiting for SOMEONE in our penalty/correctional system to FINALLY EXHIBIT some common sense there. Hallelujah!
Like a bullet to the front of the head doesn't work just as well. :rolleyes-41:

After you chop off the head.
It keeps em frome running under the shed.
Ah! Now see, I know someone that learned the lesson of wringing necks vs. head chopping.

Me? Well, any chickens I've ever killed were shot in the head or right behind the head in the neck and were DRT.

It's been 2, and one was with a 30-.06 @ 100 yards. :rolleyes:

It was a coy Banty rooster that had lured 2 of my friend's Reds away from the flock. He had to go.

After plucking, singing, butchering and cooking that tough little bastard, I learned that Walmart rotisserie chickens are a pretty good deal!

The other was a Leghorn with a .22. Both times both kills were eaten.

Ah! Now see, I know someone that learned the lesson of wringing necks vs. head chopping.

Me? Well, any chickens I've ever killed were shot in the head or right behind the head in the neck and were DRT.

It's been 2, and one was with a 30-.06 @ 100 yards. :rolleyes:

It was a coy Banty rooster that had lured 2 of my friend's Reds away from the flock. He had to go.

After plucking, singing, butchering and cooking that tough little bastard, I learned that Walmart rotisserie chickens are a pretty good deal!

The other was a Leghorn with a .22. Both times both kills were eaten.
I've always wanted to try a head/neck shot on a turkey with my Remington .22 pellet rifle. It's powerful enough to take 1" chip out of a cinder block, I can attest! I mix WD40 into my pellet cans. It will combust under the high pressure of firing it, adding some velocity.

Not that I don't have "real" firearms at my disposal, but...I don't think hunting turkey with an AK-47 around here would go over well with the DEC boys. 😏

I've always wanted to try a head/neck shot on a turkey with my Remington .22 pellet rifle. It's powerful enough to take 1" chip out of a cinder block, I can attest! I mix WD40 into my pellet cans. It will combust under the high pressure of firing it, adding some velocity.

Not that I don't have "real" firearms at my disposal, but...I don't think hunting turkey with an AK-47 around here would go over well with the DEC boys. 😏
I don't think an AK is accurate enough to do it.

As for for the WD40 and pellets? That's going to fuck up the piston seal. Really that "Remington" is a Crosman.

You will see diminished FPS and accuracy if you keep doing that. It'll actually burn the outside of the seal

resulting in a loss of pressure.

A real, accurate gun is what you want for that kinda stuff. Something that touches bullet on bullet

or puts it in the same hole like a Marlin Model 60

or a .220 Swift. I happened to use a very accurate 30-.06 on that Banty.

There are pellet guns that will do it, too. Crosman ones, even. But don't expect the 1st one you buy to do it.

They're not all "up to par". And then you gotta figure out what kind of pellets they like.

Forum List

Back