Court halts South Carolina plan for firing squad execution

I am in theory for the death penalty; however, if it is going to take over 20 years to carry it out due to red tape and all the appeals, I think it would be better to make the penalty life in prison with absolutely no parole. The perp has to stay in prison until he dies or for the sake of humanity transferred to a hospice care center if he is truly on his death bed.

I am in theory for the death penalty; however, if it is going to take over 20 years to carry it out due to red tape and all the appeals, I think it would be better to make the penalty life in prison with absolutely no parole. The perp has to stay in prison until he dies or for the sake of humanity transferred to a hospice care center if he is truly on his death bed.
Or at least streamline the process.

this is for only ones who are with out a doubt guilty as charged... it should be 5 years....if you cant prove them wrong you are history....

Forum List

Back