The FBI is working to infiltrate patriot groups of retired military personnel who take an oath to uphold the US Constitution. ..And They Got 'BUSTED'!

thats another one of your lies,,,
We spend months discussing the accusations from these fringe lunatics. They deserved far less.
you spend months of lying about reality,,,
Nope. The lies came from the Trump lunatics.

As we know now, no one was supposed to take Sydney Powell seriously. That’s just one example.
now youre just dodging the facts,, which we all know is the same as lying,,

Nope, and this is just getting started.

You should feel very upset the way people used you.
now you change the subject,, WHY??

is your narrative falling apart??
It’s the same subject, kiddo.

Powell was all over the place spreading her bullshit. Turns out it was all nonsense. She got more attention than she deserves, which was none.
only in your mind are they the same,, and it explains your confusion of reality,,
Good point.

Sydney Powell was talking about election fraud and the Capitol rioters were talking about, uh, what exactly?
I told you your alisnsky tactic doesn't work on me,,

Last edited:
We spend months discussing the accusations from these fringe lunatics. They deserved far less.

As we know now, no one was supposed to take Sydney Powell seriously. That’s just one example.

Powell was all over the place spreading her bullshit. Turns out it was all nonsense. She got more attention than she deserves, which was none.
only in your mind are they the same,, and it explains your confusion of reality,,
Good point.

Sydney Powell was talking about election fraud and the Capitol rioters were talking about, uh, what exactly?
Illegally extended Election Day hmm, sounds like fraud to me.

Given that some treasonous Oath Keeper POS's were among the leaders of the very violent fascist coup attempt, of course the FBI is looking at them. That's their job.

For those here who want the traitors shielded from prosecution, guess what? Your tears are pointless. Your fascist traitor buddies are still going to prison.
Since when did "fascists" want election recounts, transparent democracy, and free and fair elections??

You had all of those. And still fomented a violent insurrection at the Capitol because you got mad he lost. Sounds pretty fascist to me.
And liberal protestors did far more violence many more times over many more areas and repeated that many times yet get far far less attention, threats and repercussions.

Hmm. Well, there were quite a few arrests for property damage and general hooliganism. Then again, those protests began with and were rooted in social justice. Not overturning the results
of a free and fair election because the savior got shown the door. What happened that day wasn't just violent. It was an attempt to overthrow the government of the United States.
Sorry, no comparison..but, thanks for playing. :)
Social justice is your okay word for ruining hundreds of properties and lives over addicted self croaking Floyd. It’s a no sale.

Knee on the neck for 8 minutes? Sure, self-croaking. Geez, beyond a true believer.
Again, let's head back to none of these protests being rooted in a lie over a supposedly "stolen" election
because everyone was mad that their guy who was going to reset the racial and social hierarchy for them lost...badly. :)

Yeah...it had nothing to do with eating three times the fatal dose of fentanly ... :cuckoo:

Without the illegal War on Drugs, there would have been no death.
The police were wrong to even try to arrest George Floyd.

Good point.

I told you your alisnsky tactic dont work on me,,
You’ve been conditioned to respond this way to anyone who attempts to challenge your world view.

Your programming is pretty air tight.

Given that some treasonous Oath Keeper POS's were among the leaders of the very violent fascist coup attempt, of course the FBI is looking at them. That's their job.

For those here who want the traitors shielded from prosecution, guess what? Your tears are pointless. Your fascist traitor buddies are still going to prison.
Exactly. The FBI also infiltrated the KKK back in the day.

I'm sure that appalls you Trump Humpers as well?

Since when did "fascists" want election recounts, transparent democracy, and free and fair elections??

You had all of those. And still fomented a violent insurrection at the Capitol because you got mad he lost. Sounds pretty fascist to me.
And liberal protestors did far more violence many more times over many more areas and repeated that many times yet get far far less attention, threats and repercussions.

Hmm. Well, there were quite a few arrests for property damage and general hooliganism. Then again, those protests began with and were rooted in social justice. Not overturning the results
of a free and fair election because the savior got shown the door. What happened that day wasn't just violent. It was an attempt to overthrow the government of the United States.
Social justice is your okay word for ruining hundreds of properties and lives over addicted self croaking Floyd. It’s a no sale.

Knee on the neck for 8 minutes? Sure, self-croaking. Geez, beyond a true believer.
Again, let's head back to none of these protests being rooted in a lie over a supposedly "stolen" election
because everyone was mad that their guy who was going to reset the racial and social hierarchy for them lost...badly. :)

Yeah...it had nothing to do with eating three times the fatal dose of fentanly ... :cuckoo:

Over a "possible" counterfeit 20?

Damn right

Good point.

You’ve been conditioned to respond this way to anyone who attempts to challenge your world view.

you havent challenged anything let alone my world view,,,

what youre doing is trying to control a false narrative just like alinsky teaches

Good point.

Illegally extended Election Day hmm, sounds like fraud to me.
It only sounds like fraud to you because you have no idea what you’re talking about.

That’s not what fraud means.

Good point.

what youre doing is trying to control a false narrative just like alinsky teaches
I have, over and over again. You come up with a million different excuses to not listen, that’s how fragile you are.

Good point.

I have, over and over again. You come up with a million different excuses to not listen, that’s how fragile you are.
thats funny,, I've never noticed you doing that,,

Libs rally for decades around poster children of personal irresponsibility and try to lay blame elsewhere. Facts are just so anti feelings.

The FBI, CIA and our military branches will all do exactly what they are told.
1616529473116.png

1616529497553.png

Good point.

Of course you haven’t. You’ve been taught to ignore it.

Just think of all the times you’ve accused me of “word games”.

Well, I'm a retired Veteran of 25 years. The FBI can kiss my Lilly white ass. What the hell is wrong with this country?

Exactly....if they had been using their resources to identify muslim radicals....i think we would all be better off.

Well, it seems as though the FBI (remember the FEDERAL part) are now seemingly focused on Americans or those whom they have deemed domestic terrorists.

At this point, I can only ascertain that they (the federal government) are more concerned that a civil war is brewing than they are Muslim radicals. As to the idea of a civil war brewing, how the hell can they expect any less with Americans? God help the United States of America.......

"Seems"? It is their job to investigate. In fact it is the job of the entire Justice Dept. to investigate and when Probable Cause is established, and wrongdoing is afoot, to file a criminal complaint, or to bring the subject before a Grand Jury, and then file and information to bring the then defendant to trial.

The other fact is Donald Trump forced AG Sessions out and fired FBI Chiefs Comey and McCabe, and then replaced the former with Barr (who tried his best to be Trump's private attorney until the last when he decided to cut and run).

Good point.

Of course you haven’t. You’ve been taught to ignore it.

Just think of all the times you’ve accused me of “word games”.
well you do play word games constantly,,

Oh....so trying to pass counterfeit money at a store should be legal?
Jesus are you ever stupid...or ignorant.

Over a "possible" counterfeit 20?

Damn right

Possible counterfeit $20?

Forum List

Back