Former Green Beret / GOP Candidate Who Refused To Be J6 Informant Still A Political Prisoner In DC Gitmo After 2 YEARS

Beibg held over 2 years in a temporary facility without being charged with a crime, being beaten, initially denied lawyers, placed in solitary confinement for excessively long periods, denied necessary medical treatment....

This describes both Un-Constitutional and illegal treatment of US citizens, accused - not charged or convicted.

The Democrats and rogue criminal agencies within the US govt violated Constitutional rights and laws through their 3rd world nation actions which turned US citizens into political prisoners.

You've already admitted that its the Secretary of Army that can authorize th....

Desperately repeating the same ignorance and lies only continues to prive you are an uneducated, highly emotional, opinionated idiot.

You are dismissed.

Beibg held over 2 years in a temporary facility without being charged with a crime, being beaten, initially denied lawyers, placed in solitary confinement for excessively long periods, denied necessary medical treatment....

This describes both Un-Constitutional and illegal treatment of US citizens, accused - not charged or convicted.

The Democrats and rogue criminal agencies within the US govt violated Constitutional rights and laws through their 3rd world nation actions which turned US citizens into political prisoners.

Oh, subject change!

After admitting that it was Trump's Secretary of Army that can authorize the National Guard to enter DC, your conspiracy imploded. And yet the fact remains.....Trump could have called the Sectary of Army and authorized the National Guard to enter DC at any time after the attack. He didn't.

Why did Trump do nothing but watch TV as his supporters attacked cops and the capitol?

Why did Trump refuse to call the Secretary of the Army and authorize the National Guard to enter DC?

I love watching you flee! Keep running.

Desperately repeating the same ignorance and lies only continues to prive you are an uneducated, highly emotional, opinionated idiot.

You are dismissed.

Dude, its over. You tried to blame Pelosi, insisting it was Nancy that was supposed to defend the Capitol. Then admitted a few pages later that it was in fact Trump's Secretary of the Army that can authorize the National Guard to enter DC. Obliterating your own silly conspiracy theory.

You....are ignoring you.

Time for a new conspiracy!

After admitting that it was Trump's Secretary of Army that can authorize the National Guard to enter DC,...

You keep saying things without having any idea how what you are trying to talk about actually works, completely embarassing yourself....

No, the President authorizes the use of the Natl Guard. He did so in plenty if time, as the links provided show.

The DC Mayor must then request / coordinate the actual use of the Guard with the DC Commanding Guard General who works for the Sect of the Army. This red tape communication must be accomplished to actually mobilize the Guard.

Due to the amount of time this all takes - hours - it can not be left to be accomplished the MINUTE the Guard is needed. The request must be coordinated and made in advance ... like right after the FBI briefed Pelosi, the DC Mayor, and the Sergeants-at-Arms of the massive crowd coming in the days ahead.

Had the request been made in a timely manner instead of reportedly being initially rejected due to 'Optics' the violent Protest on J6 would never have happened.

Thank you for proving you have no clue how this all works, that you have no idea what you are talking about, and that you are just wasting our time.

You keep saying things without having any idea how what you are trying to talk about actually works, completely embarassing yourself....

No, the President authorizes the use of the Natl Guard. He did so in plenty if time, as the links provided show.

The DC Mayor must then request / coordinate the actual use of the Guard with the DC Commanding Guard General who works for the Sect of the Army. This red tape communication must be accomplished to actually mobilize the Guard.

Due to the amount of time this all takes - hours - it can not be left to be accomplished the MINUTE the Guard is needed. The request must be coordinated and made in advance ... like right after the FBI briefed Pelosi, the DC Mayor, and the Sergeants-at-Arms of the massive crowd coming in the days ahead.

Had the request been made in a timely manner instead of reportedly being initially rejected due to 'Optics' the violent Protest on J6 would never have happened.

Thank you for proving you have no clue how this all works, that you have no idea what you are talking about, and that you are just wasting our time.

Then per the latest iteration of your excuse making for seditionists......Trump refused to authorize the National Guard entering DC, despite numerous requests from Governor Hogan.

Trump could have called the Secretary of the Army in MINUTES to authorize the National Guard to enter DC. But Trump refused.

Why did Trump do nothing but watch TV as his supporters attacked cops and the capitol?

Why did Trump refuse to call the Secretary of the Army and authorize the National Guard to enter DC?

Keep running. You're stuck.

Dude, its over. You tried to blame Pelosi, insisting it was Nancy that was supposed to defend the Capitol.
Had you been paying more attention and reading links instead of working so hard to spin BS you would have read gow it was reported that Pelosi, the DC Mayor, and the Sergeants-at-Arms met together and coordinated a response - the plan on what to do, whether to use the Guard or not.

You would have learned Pelosi was reportedly very much part of the decision-making process that resulted in rejecting the use of the Guard until it was too late.

Over and over you ignorantly make claims and statements that are proven to be false.

You have disqualified yourself from further serious discussion.

Had you been paying more attention and reading links instead of working so hard to spin BS you would have read gow it was reported that Pelosi, the DC Mayor, and the Sergeants-at-Arms met together and coordinated a response - the plan on what to do, whether to use the Guard or not.

You would have learned Pelosi was reportedly very much part of the decision-making process that resulted in rejecting the use of the Guard until it was too late.

Over and over you ignorantly make claims and statements that are proven to be false.

You have disqualified yourself from further serious discussion.

Again, you've already admitted that its the Secretary of the Army that can authorize the National Guard into DC. You've painted yourself into a corner.

Trump could have called the Secretary of the Army to authorize the National Guard to enter DC in minutes. DC had already sent its formal request of aid to Governor Hogan. Governot Hogan had already mobijlized the National Guard.

Despite Pelosi, Schumer, Hoyer and DC all pleading for Hogan to send in troops......Hogan couldn't get the Trump administration to authorize it. Trump refused to call the Secretary of the Army.

You're stuck. Keep running.

Then per the latest iteration of your excuse making for seditionists......Trump refused to authorize the National Guard entering DC, despite numerous requests from Governor Hogan.

Wow, yiu are a seriously special kind of stupid...maybe I should draw you a picture.

About everything you just said was wrong ... again.

Links provided prove Trump authorized Guard use in DC in plenty of time to be used. Should I type this slower for you?

The authorization did nothing to shorten the amount of time required to go through the red tape and get Guard members on-scene. It was up to the DC Mayor to coordinate in advance IOT be able to get the Guard mobilized and there in time.

The use of the Guard was reportedly initially rejected, and the request for support - which took hours - was not made until the moment the Guard was needed.

Pelosi, the DC Mayor, et al initially rejected use of the Guardxl and when they finally started the red tape process they were way behind the power curve, too late to prevent J6 from happening.

Their failure to immediately request the NG ensured J6 happened.

Again, you've already admitted that its the Secretary of the Army that can authorize the National Guard into DC. You've painted yourself into a corner.

Trump could have called the Secretary of the Army to authorize the National Guard to enter DC in minutes. DC had already sent its formal request of aid to Governor Hogan. Governot Hogan had already mobijlized the National Guard.

Despite Pelosi, Schumer, Hoyer and DC all pleading for Hogan to send in troops......Hogan couldn't get the Trump administration to authorize it. Trump refused to call the Secretary of the Army.

You're stuck. Keep running.
TrumpLaugh.jpg

:itsok:

Wow, yiu are a seriously special kind of stupid...maybe I should draw you a picture.

About everything you just said was wrong ... again.

Links provided prove Trump authorized Guard use in DC in plenty of time to be used. Should I type this slower for you?

The authorization did nothing to shorten the amount of time required to go through the red tape and get Guard members on-scene. It was up to the DC Mayor to coordinate in advance IOT be able to get the Guard mobilized and there in time.

The use of the Guard was reportedly initially rejected, and the request for support - which took hours - was not made until the moment the Guard was needed.

Pelosi, the DC Mayor, et al initially rejected use of the Guardxl and when they finally started the red tape process they were way behind the power curve, too late to prevent J6 from happening.

Their failure to immediately request the NG ensured J6 happened.

There is no 'red tape' if Trump calls the Secretary of the Army and authorizes the National Guard to enter DC. Trump is the Secretary of the Army's boss and the Commander and Chief of the Army.

DC had already issued a request for aid to Maryland. The troops were on standby. Pelosi, Schumer, Hoyer were pleading for the troops.

But Hogan couldn't get authorization from the Trump administration. Trump refused to make the call to the Secretary of the Army.

And HOUR AND A HALF after Hogan had talked with Pelosi, Schumer, and Hoyer......Hogan finally received authorization from....wait for it.....wait for it....

.......the Secretary of the Army. Who Trump could have called in minutes to authorize the troops into DC. But didn't.

You can do nothing but flee from these questions. And I get to sit back and watch you run.

Youi want me to dig through the US Code to find the provisions for seditious conspiracy......to prove to you that it carries up to a 20 year sentence?

Laughing.....no.

So, you admit that you said it but you can't prove it.

Makes you a loser here, pard.

So, you admit that you said it but you can't prove it.

Makes you a loser here, pard.

The legal penalties for seditious conspiracy aren't made by me or dependent upon me doing anything.

There are in the US code. I'll even give you a hint. Its title 18.

Look it up. Or don't. It won't change Rhodes sentence a day if you ignore the US Code.

The legal penalties for seditious conspiracy aren't made by me or dependent upon me doing anything.

There are in the US code. I'll even give you a hint. Its title 18.

Look it up. Or don't. It won't change Rhodes sentence a day if you ignore the US Code.

Yeah, you're cute and precocious. Now go away, child.

Ignore the US Code as you will

It really doesn't matter.

The onus is not on my typing fingers, but then I am not surprised that you haven't the intellectual acumen to figure that out.

Have a pleasant if somewhat cognitively under-stimulated, knuckle-dragging day.

Last edited:
The onus is not on my typing fingers, but then I am not surprised that you haven't the intellectual acumen to figure that out.

Have a pleasant if somewhat cognitively under-stimulated day.

If random insults are the best you've got....you're kinda boring me.

Feel free to find me if you have anything meaningful to say on the thread topic.

For those interested in what actually happened....

"In a court filing, federal prosecutors alleged that Jeremy Brown, an Oath Keepers member from Florida, drove explosives to a Virginia hotel in his recreational vehicle on Jan. 6. A second member of the group, Thomas Caldwell, was later found in possession of a "death list" that included the name of a Georgia election official, according to the document."

Well now. That's quite different than what was portrayed in the OP.

Note to self: don't use gatewaypundit as a primary source.

Forum List

Back