PROOF Highly coordinated/planned Intelligence Op run by multiple US/DC Agencies On J6

So Tucker says?
No, so say the reports on security detail. You know, the actual number of police on site that day compared to any other gathering that size. I never mentioned Tucker. It’s you lefties losing your minds the last few days over him.

No, so say the reports on security detail. You know, the actual number of police on site that day compared to any other gathering that size. I never mentioned Tucker. It’s you lefties losing your minds the last few days over him.
So are you saying it was the lack of more security that caused the attempted coup on our democracy?

So are you saying it was the lack of more security that caused the attempted coup on our democracy?
1. The only coup attempt made was by Hillary, Obama, Comey, Pelosi, Schiff, Swalwell, and Democrats...and they failed.

2. Lack of sufficient securiry was only 1 of the many reasons Democrats, DC Mayor, FBI, ATF, DHS, & federal, local, & Capitol Police FAILED to prevent J6 and protect the Capitol.

3. Everytime you say, "So you're saying..." we have all learned it means, 'I have no f*ing clue and need someone to explIm the simedt things to me.'

Keep it up, and we might have to start charging you to continue educating you.

:cool:

Could you post the nine people, and describe their injuries that killed them please?

20 CONFIRMED INCIDENTS AND OPERATIONS: The DOZENS of Feds, FBI Agents and State Operatives Who Infiltrated the Trump Crowds on January 6th at the US Capitol and Led the Protests​

Busted. It was a set up planned by the powers that be, the FBI, and the Capitol police.

20 CONFIRMED INCIDENTS AND OPERATIONS: The DOZENS of Feds, FBI Agents and State Operatives Who Infiltrated the Trump Crowds on January 6th at the US Capitol and Led the Protests​

Busted. It was a set up planned by the powers that be, the FBI, and the Capitol police.

Fake news!

Yeah, like tbe unarmed woman who was struck in the face by a police baton and officer's fist reportedly approximately 40 times...

...or how a petite, unarmed, female vet was shot point blank and killed by an armed security officer who admitted he shot 'blindly' through the broken glass / door with Capitol Police officers coming up behind her.

(Gee, I wonder how differently the aftermath would have played out if the shooter been a white officer and the unarmed female vet shot point blank and killed had been black. Its horrible to think that way but it is what the left has made it.)
I dont think that would work against democrats.

Forum List

Back