The FBI is working to infiltrate patriot groups of retired military personnel who take an oath to uphold the US Constitution. ..And They Got 'BUSTED'!

Given that some treasonous Oath Keeper POS's were among the leaders of the very violent fascist coup attempt, of course the FBI is looking at them. That's their job.

For those here who want the traitors shielded from prosecution, guess what? Your tears are pointless. Your fascist traitor buddies are still going to prison.
Since when did "fascists" want election recounts, transparent democracy, and free and fair elections??

You had all of those. And still fomented a violent insurrection at the Capitol because you got mad he lost. Sounds pretty fascist to me.
And liberal protestors did far more violence many more times over many more areas and repeated that many times yet get far far less attention, threats and repercussions.

Hmm. Well, there were quite a few arrests for property damage and general hooliganism. Then again, those protests began with and were rooted in social justice. Not overturning the results
of a free and fair election because the savior got shown the door. What happened that day wasn't just violent. It was an attempt to overthrow the government of the United States.
Sorry, no comparison..but, thanks for playing. :)
Social justice is your okay word for ruining hundreds of properties and lives over addicted self croaking Floyd. It’s a no sale.

Knee on the neck for 8 minutes? Sure, self-croaking. Geez, beyond a true believer.
Again, let's head back to none of these protests being rooted in a lie over a supposedly "stolen" election
because everyone was mad that their guy who was going to reset the racial and social hierarchy for them lost...badly. :)

Yeah...it had nothing to do with eating three times the fatal dose of fentanly ... :cuckoo:

Without the illegal War on Drugs, there would have been no death.
The police were wrong to even try to arrest George Floyd.
Why?

And they almost pulled it off. Just seconds away......:laughing0301:
What did you expect? Trump supporters, especially the types that showed up on Jan 6th, aren’t the sharpest knives in the drawer.
what happened to you then?
Me? Just correctly pointing out the ways that Trump has mentally abused his followers.

And being proven right over and over again.
Not sure what that means. Mentally abused how, post something deflector

What did you expect? Trump supporters, especially the types that showed up on Jan 6th, aren’t the sharpest knives in the drawer.
Me? Just correctly pointing out the ways that Trump has mentally abused his followers.

Well, take the poor Trump supporters who showed up on Jan 6th and thought something was actually going to happen.

It wasn’t. Trump lost and nothing was going to change that.

But Trump filled their heads with nonsense and a lot of them are going to jail for considerable periods of time because they believed it.

CAUGHT ON VIDEO: FBI and DHS
Attempt To Recruit Former Green Beret
to Infiltrate and Spy on Oath Keepers,
Proud Boys – But He Recorded The Conversation!

The ROGUE spy / investigative Agency has not even slowed down, despite being proven to have Un-Constitutionally and criminally spy of EVERYONE. This time they attempted to recruit aformer Green Beret to do their dirty work. It massively backfires as the vet recorded the whole thing...

In December FBI agents contact Jeremy Brown at his home for “posting some things online.”

Earlier this month Jeremy Brown started speaking out about how the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) contacted him and attempted to recruit him to spy on patriots and everyday Americans.

Jeremy released video surveillance of the FBI contacting him at his home. And Jeremy released an audio recording of his actual meetup with the FBI. Jeremy struggled for months about whether or not to go public with this information. But according to his Facebook page — “After listening to politicians and the FBI Director, Chris Wray, tell lie after bald-faced lie to the American People, he could not stay silent any longer.”

The FBI is working to infiltrate patriot groups of retired military personnel who take an oath to uphold the US Constitution. This is happening in America! And this took place BEFORE January 6th.

The

Wray needs to be fired AND ARRESTED for all of his exposed lies and crimes, which he and his FBI are still engaging in.
https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/caught-video-fbi-dhs-attempt-recruit-former-green-beret-infiltrate-spy-oath-keepers-proud-boys-recorded-conversation/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=share_button
The gateway pundit.

BBBBBWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Take your meds and go back to sleep, snowflake.

The oath keepers and proud boys are sets of domestic terrorists. BTW, which one do you belong to, or are you just one more armchair agent provocateur?
so you're antifa huh?

Well, take the poor Trump supporters who showed up on Jan 6th and thought something was actually going to happen.

But Trump filled their heads with nonsense and a lot of them are going to jail for considerable periods of time because they believed it.
what was going to happen exactly? it seems you are the one who fell for something. no weapons, infiltration of antifa and military fks. cameras rolling, so what, what was going to happen? you seem to know, tell us.

Last edited:
Well, I'm a retired Veteran of 25 years. The FBI can kiss my Lilly white ass. What the hell is wrong with this country?

Exactly....if they had been using their resources to identify muslim radicals....i think we would all be better off.

Well, it seems as though the FBI (remember the FEDERAL part) are now seemingly focused on Americans or those whom they have deemed domestic terrorists.

At this point, I can only ascertain that they (the federal government) are more concerned that a civil war is brewing than they are Muslim radicals. As to the idea of a civil war brewing, how the hell can they expect any less with Americans? God help the United States of America.......

"Seems"? It is their job to investigate. In fact it is the job of the entire Justice Dept. to investigate and when Probable Cause is established, and wrongdoing is afoot, to file a criminal complaint, or to bring the subject before a Grand Jury, and then file and information to bring the then defendant to trial.

The other fact is Donald Trump forced AG Sessions out and fired FBI Chiefs Comey and McCabe, and then replaced the former with Barr (who tried his best to be Trump's private attorney until the last when he decided to cut and run).

Really? So they spend their time investigating Americans. Sounds like the KGB to me.....

what was going to happen exactly? it seems you are the one who fell for something. no weapons, infiltration of antifa and military fks. cameras rolling, so what, what was going to happen. you seem to know, tell us.
Trump was telling them some nonsense about Pence recognizing electors who weren’t appointed by the states. Either that or some idea of stopping the counting of electoral votes entirely for a period of time. Of course, they wouldn’t need to do that if enough Congress-members votes with Cruz and Hawley to object to electoral votes and then send it to the House so that they could just re-elect Trump on their own.

And that’s not getting into the fringe QAnon people who thought that Trump was going to declare martial law and arrest a bunch of Democratic politicians but Trump is less responsible for that, at least not directly so.

The ROGUE spy / investigative Agency has not even slowed down, despite being proven to have Un-Constitutionally and criminally spy of EVERYONE. This time they attempted to recruit aformer Green Beret to do their dirty work. It massively backfires as the vet recorded the whole thing...

In December FBI agents contact Jeremy Brown at his home for “posting some things online.”

Earlier this month Jeremy Brown started speaking out about how the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) contacted him and attempted to recruit him to spy on patriots and everyday Americans.

Jeremy released video surveillance of the FBI contacting him at his home. And Jeremy released an audio recording of his actual meetup with the FBI. Jeremy struggled for months about whether or not to go public with this information. But according to his Facebook page — “After listening to politicians and the FBI Director, Chris Wray, tell lie after bald-faced lie to the American People, he could not stay silent any longer.”

The FBI is working to infiltrate patriot groups of retired military personnel who take an oath to uphold the US Constitution. This is happening in America! And this took place BEFORE January 6th.

The

Wray needs to be fired AND ARRESTED for all of his exposed lies and crimes, which he and his FBI are still engaging in.
https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/03/caught-video-fbi-dhs-attempt-recruit-former-green-beret-infiltrate-spy-oath-keepers-proud-boys-recorded-conversation/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=share_button
The gateway pundit.

The oath keepers and proud boys are sets of domestic terrorists. BTW, which one do you belong to, or are you just one more armchair agent provocateur?
so you're antifa huh?

STATEMENT: "so you're antifa huh?"

RESPONSE: Absolutely. There has never been a fascist nation-state which was not cruel, used scapegoats and ruled by fiat. That's why I was totally against dumb donald trump. BTW, my Dad, his brother and three of my mom's cousins all fought in WW II, two against against Mussolini & Hitler and 3 against Hideki Tojo in the Pacific Theater.

Well, I'm a retired Veteran of 25 years. The FBI can kiss my Lilly white ass. What the hell is wrong with this country?

Exactly....if they had been using their resources to identify muslim radicals....i think we would all be better off.

Well, it seems as though the FBI (remember the FEDERAL part) are now seemingly focused on Americans or those whom they have deemed domestic terrorists.

At this point, I can only ascertain that they (the federal government) are more concerned that a civil war is brewing than they are Muslim radicals. As to the idea of a civil war brewing, how the hell can they expect any less with Americans? God help the United States of America.......

"Seems"? It is their job to investigate. In fact it is the job of the entire Justice Dept. to investigate and when Probable Cause is established, and wrongdoing is afoot, to file a criminal complaint, or to bring the subject before a Grand Jury, and then file and information to bring the then defendant to trial.

The other fact is Donald Trump forced AG Sessions out and fired FBI Chiefs Comey and McCabe, and then replaced the former with Barr (who tried his best to be Trump's private attorney until the last when he decided to cut and run).

Really? So they spend their time investigating Americans. Sounds like the KGB to me.....

"Investigating Americans"? Those who entered the Capitol Building on 6 January are not American's, they are and continue to be Felons and not patriotic or real Americans. They are domestic terrorists, and deserve to be incarcerated for life.

Even Trump's lawyers admit that only an idiot would have believed their BS:

Sidney Powell argues in new court filing that no reasonable people would believe her election fraud claims - CNNPolitics

Given that some treasonous Oath Keeper POS's were among the leaders of the very violent fascist coup attempt, of course the FBI is looking at them. That's their job.

For those here who want the traitors shielded from prosecution, guess what? Your tears are pointless. Your fascist traitor buddies are still going to prison.
Since when did "fascists" want election recounts, transparent democracy, and free and fair elections??

You had all of those. And still fomented a violent insurrection at the Capitol because you got mad he lost. Sounds pretty fascist to me.
And liberal protestors did far more violence many more times over many more areas and repeated that many times yet get far far less attention, threats and repercussions.

Hmm. Well, there were quite a few arrests for property damage and general hooliganism. Then again, those protests began with and were rooted in social justice. Not overturning the results
of a free and fair election because the savior got shown the door. What happened that day wasn't just violent. It was an attempt to overthrow the government of the United States.
Sorry, no comparison..but, thanks for playing. :)
Social justice is your okay word for ruining hundreds of properties and lives over addicted self croaking Floyd. It’s a no sale.

Knee on the neck for 8 minutes? Sure, self-croaking. Geez, beyond a true believer.
Again, let's head back to none of these protests being rooted in a lie over a supposedly "stolen" election
because everyone was mad that their guy who was going to reset the racial and social hierarchy for them lost...badly. :)

Yeah...it had nothing to do with eating three times the fatal dose of fentanly ... :cuckoo:

Without the illegal War on Drugs, there would have been no death.
The police were wrong to even try to arrest George Floyd.

Oh....so trying to pass counterfeit money at a store should be legal?
Jesus are you ever stupid...or ignorant.
They want as little law as possible because they break as many as possible

"Investigating Americans"? Those who entered the Capitol Building on 6 January are not American's, they are and continue to be Felons and not patriotic or real Americans. They are domestic terrorists, and deserve to be incarcerated for life.
Legitimate protestors.

Legitimate protestors.

Indeed. I haven't heard of those ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter folks being referred to as "domestic terrorists"......nope.....not a word.

Good lord...........

PATRIOT GROUPS? By that you mean the traitors who tried to take down our democratically elected government and murder elected representatives.
with no weapons, truly hilarious you believe that.

We should take all the weapons away from our military, because not having them is so much more powerful. :auiqs.jpg:

The gateway pundit.

Hey dumbfuck, video and audio were released. Go get that TDS medication refilled loser.

So the FBI under the Trump administration was out recruiting retired vets too infiltrate Oat Keepers to spy on them?
That's right....December was still under Individual One's watch.
Sorry you fat cow, you idiots claim the FBI is not political. Thus your TDS addled brain has nothing to add to the conversation. Trump had nothing to do with this no matter how much you cry.

Forum List

Back