Sen. Hawley RIPS Chris Wray: “Do You Think You’re Still Up to this Job?… I Think You Should Have Been Gone a Long Time Ago”

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
josh-hawley-1.jpg

'On Thursday, FBI Director Christopher Wray, along with Secretary of DHS Alejandro Mayorkas, and Director of the National Counterterrorism Center Christine Abizaid, spoke before the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs about security threats facing the United States.

During the hearing, Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO) roasted FBI Director Chris Wray for leaving a statutorily-required committee hearing early so he could go on a vacation.'...on a tax-payer funded govt jet.

I don't think either one of these criminal ass-clowns should still have their jobs.

Despite a reported 5 million illegals having illegally entered into the US in Biden's 2 years in office Mayirkas still lies his ass off with a straight face, drvlaring the southern border is closed / sevure...

...while FBI Director Wray continues to ignore both Constitution and Law - a traditioned practice for the FBI the last several decades - tovdovwhatever the hell he wants.

Like his predecessors Mueller and Comey, Wray caughtbabd exposed by the FISA Court for lying to the FISA Court.

Wray has and continues to refuse to obey a valid Presidential order and violate US FOIA Requests to declassify and releade Crossfire Hurricane Documents.

He and his FBI lied about what they believed was in Trump's home (Nuclear Secrets lol) when they got a warrant to condict an unprecedented, 1st ever, and unnecessary / inappropriate heavily armed raid of a Presidrnt's home, during which time they intentionally took protected attorney-client privileged information and proceeded to use that material to conduct their witch hunt to findxa ctime ... or make ine up ... with anything they found

Besides the 'nuclear sectets' lie the fake news media helped push to get dupes to buy the FBI's scam, the FBI placed a bunch of classified COVER SHEETS on the floor and took a staged photo then falsely claimed what people were seeing was classified info ... despite taking a picture of classified information and releasing it to the public is illegal. (I was shocked tobfind there are peoplexstupid enough to buy the FBI's scam / lie.)

Wray and his FBI collaborated with the WH abd equally crooked Garland / DOJ in the attempt to brand PARENTS as 'domestic terrorists' for opposing CRT, Transgender brainwashing, and liberal extremist indocttinstion in schools.

Wray's FBI has been helping Garland / the DOJ target, silence, and intimidate Trump supporters.

Wray's FBI has admitted to running operations against American citizens, what one agent under oath called 'entrapment schemes. One was run against a militia and mort recently afainst the Proud Boys and prorestors at the Capitolin J6.

And of course Wray and his FBI been hiding evidrnce, obstruction justice / an investigation of Biden family crimes to protect the Bidens.

Wray and the FBI initially declared proclaimed they dod not have Hunter Bidrn's laptop - debunked. They admitted they had it .... refused to release it ...
refused to investigate it, then chose a scapegoat they claimed bucked the entire FBI to preventvan investigation of the Bidens, and let him retire rather than hold him accountable for his crimes / the coverup.

It is obvious Wray and his FBI committed crimes, as their predecessors did, but as long as Biden is Presidrnt Wray's job ... and freedom ... is safe.

Despite the fact that Wray belon
Joe desperately needs Wray and Garland to continue to protect him and his family.

josh-hawley-1.jpg

'On Thursday, FBI Director Christopher Wray, along with Secretary of DHS Alejandro Mayorkas, and Director of the National Counterterrorism Center Christine Abizaid, spoke before the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs about security threats facing the United States.

During the hearing, Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO) roasted FBI Director Chris Wray for leaving a statutorily-required committee hearing early so he could go on a vacation.'...on a tax-payer funded govt jet.

I don't think either one of these criminal ass-clowns should still have their jobs.

Despite a reported 5 million illegals having illegally entered into the US in Biden's 2 years in office Mayirkas still lies his ass off with a straight face, drvlaring the southern border is closed / sevure...

...while FBI Director Wray continues to ignore both Constitution and Law - a traditioned practice for the FBI the last several decades - tovdovwhatever the hell he wants.

Like his predecessors Mueller and Comey, Wray caughtbabd exposed by the FISA Court for lying to the FISA Court.

Wray has and continues to refuse to obey a valid Presidential order and violate US FOIA Requests to declassify and releade Crossfire Hurricane Documents.

He and his FBI lied about what they believed was in Trump's home (Nuclear Secrets lol) when they got a warrant to condict an unprecedented, 1st ever, and unnecessary / inappropriate heavily armed raid of a Presidrnt's home, during which time they intentionally took protected attorney-client privileged information and proceeded to use that material to conduct their witch hunt to findxa ctime ... or make ine up ... with anything they found

Besides the 'nuclear sectets' lie the fake news media helped push to get dupes to buy the FBI's scam, the FBI placed a bunch of classified COVER SHEETS on the floor and took a staged photo then falsely claimed what people were seeing was classified info ... despite taking a picture of classified information and releasing it to the public is illegal. (I was shocked tobfind there are peoplexstupid enough to buy the FBI's scam / lie.)

Wray and his FBI collaborated with the WH abd equally crooked Garland / DOJ in the attempt to brand PARENTS as 'domestic terrorists' for opposing CRT, Transgender brainwashing, and liberal extremist indocttinstion in schools.

Wray's FBI has been helping Garland / the DOJ target, silence, and intimidate Trump supporters.

Wray's FBI has admitted to running operations against American citizens, what one agent under oath called 'entrapment schemes. One was run against a militia and mort recently afainst the Proud Boys and prorestors at the Capitolin J6.

And of course Wray and his FBI been hiding evidrnce, obstruction justice / an investigation of Biden family crimes to protect the Bidens.

Wray and the FBI initially declared proclaimed they dod not have Hunter Bidrn's laptop - debunked. They admitted they had it .... refused to release it ...
refused to investigate it, then chose a scapegoat they claimed bucked the entire FBI to preventvan investigation of the Bidens, and let him retire rather than hold him accountable for his crimes / the coverup.

It is obvious Wray and his FBI committed crimes, as their predecessors did, but as long as Biden is Presidrnt Wray's job ... and freedom ... is safe.

Despite the fact that Wray belon
Joe desperately needs Wray and Garland to continue to protect him and his family.

Hey Easy, I am often not a fan of Hawley, but I liked that, as your link was not just typical, Pundit hack BS, but had the transcript of the exchange. Can't agree down the line with everything in your OP, but Nice Post and thanks for the link to back up the outrage.

Hey Easy, I am often not a fan of Hawley, but I liked that, as your link was not just typical, Pundit hack BS, but had the transcript of the exchange. Can't agree down the line with everything in your OP, but Nice Post and thanks for the link to back up the outrage.
Outrage? No. Just stating the facts, but thank you for the compliment.

If Trump somehow does get the 2024 election, I do hope he does a much better job picking people for positions in our government. Wray was a terrible choice and I have no idea how Trump thought out of all the people, he would be the best selection for the job.

People need to know what the FBI's role in 1/6 was. Wray needs to testify on the relationship between him and Ray Epps. He needs to testify under oath that there is zero association between Epps and the FBI. And if he dances around the question, held under contempt.

I didn't think we could do much worse than Comey, but I was wrong. I want to see the new House bring in the over dozen or so FBI whistle blowers and have Wray testify after all of their testimony is complete.

This guy has to go.

If Trump somehow does get the 2024 election, I do hope he does a much better job picking people for positions in our government. Wray was a terrible choice and I have no idea how Trump thought out of all the people, he would be the best selection for the job.

People need to know what the FBI's role in 1/6 was. Wray needs to testify on the relationship between him and Ray Epps. He needs to testify under oath that there is zero association between Epps and the FBI. And if he dances around the question, held under contempt.

I didn't think we could do much worse than Comey, but I was wrong. I want to see the new House bring in the over dozen or so FBI whistle blowers and have Wray testify after all of their testimony is complete.

This guy has to go.
He was shitty picking people and showed no improvement or judgement. He would be at the least, a limited disaster for this country as a representative republic, under rule of law.

He was shitty picking people and showed no improvement or judgement. He would be at the least, a limited disaster for this country as a representative republic, under rule of law.

Maybe, but I think now he understands politics much more from the inside, and learned from his mistakes. Bringing that experience to the White House would certainly be an advantage for the country.

We are the only nation in the free world where the top law enforcement officer in the justice Dept. is a member of the presidents cabinet...

Forum List

Back