The FBI.....having run out of terrorists to go after.....

Think about it......our once trusted FBI complex, having no other pressing threat to our country, is now (one week before an election) spending its resources on 3 things:

1. Throwing out suspicions regarding Abedin's emails which no one in the FBI's hierachy has yet seen....

2, Asserting that the Clinton Foundation needs to be investigated after.....gee, I don't know....how many years of its existence?.....but now has become a high priority

3. Divulging info. on Bill Clinton's pardons.....An issue investigated and failed by former prosecutor, Jim Comey.

(oh, and allow me a fourth......The FBI COMPLETELY "clearing" Trump from any association with Russia...although other agencies are still investigating Trump' s former...and then fired, campaign manager, Paul Manafort;s ties to Russian oligarchs.)

Yes.........we are completely safe today from any other criminal threats from terrorists and bank robbers since the FBI is now fully engaged in investigating Hillary Clinton 5 days before a national election....Rejoice !!!

It's Putin's fault Hillarious set up a server in her home so no one could find out about her yoga schedule.
it broke the rules, but having the server was not a crime...

On a bittersweet note, if Hillary still gets elected then I will know, without a doubt, that my leaving the US is the right thing to do. A corrupt government is no longer for the people in any way, shape, or form and I will not have my money funding it.

America slain by her own people, a modern tragedy of apathy and greed. :(

Think about it......our once trusted FBI complex, having no other pressing threat to our country, is now (one week before an election) spending its resources on 3 things:

1. Throwing out suspicions regarding Abedin's emails which no one in the FBI's hierachy has yet seen....

2, Asserting that the Clinton Foundation needs to be investigated after.....gee, I don't know....how many years of its existence?.....but now has become a high priority

3. Divulging info. on Bill Clinton's pardons.....An issue investigated and failed by former prosecutor, Jim Comey.

(oh, and allow me a fourth......The FBI COMPLETELY "clearing" Trump from any association with Russia...although other agencies are still investigating Trump' s former...and then fired, campaign manager, Paul Manafort;s ties to Russian oligarchs.)

Yes.........we are completely safe today from any other criminal threats from terrorists and bank robbers since the FBI is now fully engaged in investigating Hillary Clinton 5 days before a national election....Rejoice !!!
thumb_1470212193_bawl.jpg

It's Putin's fault Hillarious set up a server in her home so no one could find out about her yoga schedule.

The above is not really the reason for the thread......but I fully understand your diversion.....Yes, our "trusted" FBI has completely cleared Putin of any wrong doings....correct?
Let's examine this for logic, shall we? A simple test will suffice.

1. The US government has no jurisdiction over Putin.
2. The FBI operates only within the US.
3. The FBI has no jurisdiction over Putin.

So what point are you actually trying to make?

it broke the rules, but having the server was not a crime...

Well, ya, if it was a crime it would have been gross negligence instead of extreme stupidity, er.. carelessness.

Let's examine this for logic, shall we? A simple test will suffice.

1. The US government has no jurisdiction over Putin.
2. The FBI operates only within the US.
3. The FBI has no jurisdiction over Putin.

So what point are you actually trying to make?

Nitwit........The FBI is the agency that is supposed to safeguard us from AMERICAN citizens (like Manafort) from engaging in unlawful acts.....Why do I even bother with idiots....

Since we already know Trump is going to win, there isn't any reason to wait on starting the investigation.

Look on the Bright Side, OP:

If hiLIARy is elected, her immigration policy will import thousands of new terrorists to keep the FBI distracted and busy. That should make you delighted.

We must allow Hillary to get away with her crimes because....terrorism.
DERP!!

Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif

Forum List

Back