The FBI.....having run out of terrorists to go after.....

Think about it......our once trusted FBI complex, having no other pressing threat to our country, is now (one week before an election) spending its resources on 3 things:

1. Throwing out suspicions regarding Abedin's emails which no one in the FBI's hierachy has yet seen....

2, Asserting that the Clinton Foundation needs to be investigated after.....gee, I don't know....how many years of its existence?.....but now has become a high priority

3. Divulging info. on Bill Clinton's pardons.....An issue investigated and failed by former prosecutor, Jim Comey.

(oh, and allow me a fourth......The FBI COMPLETELY "clearing" Trump from any association with Russia...although other agencies are still investigating Trump' s former...and then fired, campaign manager, Paul Manafort;s ties to Russian oligarchs.)

Yes.........we are completely safe today from any other criminal threats from terrorists and bank robbers since the FBI is now fully engaged in investigating Hillary Clinton 5 days before a national election....Rejoice !!!

I guess that the biggest mistake the FBI is making is not calling a paid Hillary shill like yourself for the timetable for when they are to investigate crimes.

Of course folks like you never cared about national security you are secure in mom's basement. But CIA agents whose lives were put in danger because of her sure should care. Maybe that has something to do with the timing but I doubt it. What you would prefer is that they said nothing ensuring a better chance of the criminal being elected. Then once elected it would be impossible to remove her. That is what you want. You don't want justice you want the usurping of justice. The left wing is rotten, rotten to the very core.

its actually YOU morons who want to bypass laws and just "hang the bitch" without proof, correct?

I'd be happy to have her indicted and put in jail.

But the corrupt puss bag Lynch already said she will not allow an indictment from the criminal DOJ.

In addition, that pile of shit Obama will pardon her, just like Bill pardoned Marc Rich, but maybe not with the bribe Bill took.....

She violated the law we want JUSTICE.

PROOF of legal violations ??? (I mean, beside what Sean Hannity told you)

You're mincing with words go collect your pay. How are we to know if she gets to be president before the investigation? That is after all what they told you to say isn't it? Wait until after the election and if she should win then it is over and if she loses Obama pardons her. The establishment takes care of their own and you are part of the establishment I hope they pay you well. 15 conviction on 40 different crimes in the whitewater investigation and she skates. yeah she is innocent. Capone was a criminal and he was never convicted of anything other than tax evasion and that was trumped up.

And the people giving up the info are not disposable assholes. they are dedicated agents. thats why this scandle feels different, and why libs everywhere are having infarction's.

I'll light a scandle for you........LOL

14915154_556586261194871_5365703886694594651_n.jpg

Above, an example, of the intelligence level of most right wingers.......Cute, but as infantile as the poster's brain development.

Its a very honest answer How many more?

This could be the one. No scenario looks good for her. Say she wins. She gos to Washington under a few different FBI investigations as the most unpopular president in U.S. history and zero mandate. Then there will be the republicans, but honestly im thinking she will have plenty of friends there, but her fellow dems not so much. Many in her own party have had an axe to grind with her going back to her days as first lady and they will press her flanks while all this FBI shit shakes out. No work will get done and if she is not indicted then her legacy will be the first woman presidant, as well as the most hated and ineffectual president in history.

Say Trump wins. He makes some History to. He too will be going to Washington as the most unpopular president in U.S. history. But he faces the same issues as Hillary, but a little worse. The republicans will be setting traps for him all over the place. And im thinking that there would also be a "Rick meets Negan and Lucille moment to, but it would have the opposite affect. We would have a congress where republicans would work with democrats to take Trump down. And that would stop any work getting done on Trumps agenda. He would be lucky to make a full first term.

I am no Trump guy and I hate Hillary, but I am grateful for both. Who ever wins will be the catalyst for reshaping both parties and also shining light on what scum runs Washington. Whatever. Been a long day and im really high.

And the people giving up the info are not disposable assholes. they are dedicated agents. thats why this scandle feels different, and why libs everywhere are having infarction's.

I'll light a scandle for you........LOL

14915154_556586261194871_5365703886694594651_n.jpg

Above, an example, of the intelligence level of most right wingers.......Cute, but as infantile as the poster's brain development.

Typical member of the party that opposed voting rights for minorities and invented the Klan. Dont you got spook outfits to mend and coloreds to whip?

Forum List

Back