The FBI.....having run out of terrorists to go after.....

And the people giving up the info are not disposable assholes. they are dedicated agents. thats why this scandle feels different, and why libs everywhere are having infarction's.

I'll light a scandle for you........LOL

And the people giving up the info are not disposable assholes. they are dedicated agents. thats why this scandle feels different, and why libs everywhere are having infarction's.

14915154_556586261194871_5365703886694594651_n.jpg

14915154_556586261194871_5365703886694594651_n.jpg

Above, an example, of the intelligence level of most right wingers.......Cute, but as infantile as the poster's brain development.

Its a very honest answer How many more?

All this falls squarely in Shilaary's ample lap and no one else is to blame

Hillary Clinton may be guilty of a lot of things......But NOT this lame bullshit innuendos prompted by Comey's wish for redemption from the GOP.
ALL that government correspondence that ended up on the computer of someone with no clearance whatsoever is her fault because she did not properly safeguard it

Exactly. Part of the FBI's mission is to defend against foreign intelligence threats.

nobody in the hilly camp gave a tinker's damn about protocol and now they've got the FBI hanging from their asses like a pissed off bulldog due 110% to their own stupidity. tough fuckin' shit.....

Hillary Clinton may be guilty of a lot of things......But NOT this lame bullshit innuendos prompted by Comey's wish for redemption from the GOP.

Damn, you're really losing it. Rudy Giuliani, you know the guy Comey worked for when he first became a US attorney, said he had convicted people with much less evidence than Comey laid out in July. So you can keep deluding yourself or finally see the reality on the wall, the bitch is a criminal and will eventually get what really coming to her, just like Nixon. Nixon carried 49 states and lasted a year and a half.
Hillary does bear an eerie resemblance to Tricky Dick. She's paranoid and secretive, and destroys potentially embarrassing information. You have to wonder if her conduct in persecuting Nixon is haunting her.

Think about it......our once trusted FBI complex, having no other pressing threat to our country, is now (one week before an election) spending its resources on 3 things:

1. Throwing out suspicions regarding Abedin's emails which no one in the FBI's hierachy has yet seen....

2, Asserting that the Clinton Foundation needs to be investigated after.....gee, I don't know....how many years of its existence?.....but now has become a high priority

3. Divulging info. on Bill Clinton's pardons.....An issue investigated and failed by former prosecutor, Jim Comey.

(oh, and allow me a fourth......The FBI COMPLETELY "clearing" Trump from any association with Russia...although other agencies are still investigating Trump' s former...and then fired, campaign manager, Paul Manafort;s ties to Russian oligarchs.)

Yes.........we are completely safe today from any other criminal threats from terrorists and bank robbers since the FBI is now fully engaged in investigating Hillary Clinton 5 days before a national election....Rejoice !!!

tanturm.jpg

Poor gnat, so sure it was in the bag for Mafia Don Hillary, only to have it all snatched away at the last moment.

I agree. Hillary is the gift that keeps on giving and she has only herself to blame.

Just shows what how stupid, careless and incompetent she is. The FBI got that right and had no problem telling the world.

Woman's a waste of oxygen.

What I hope is that the over the top corruption of the Clinton Crime Mob angers America to the point that we no longer tolerate corruption in the federal government.

The corruption of the Obama regime is blatant, time to burn the rot out from top to bottom

Obama will pardon Hillary, no question about that, but put Loretta Lynch and Eric Holder in prison for the rest of their lives, as the first step in healing this land.

Of course he will if she's indicted.

I wouldn't hold my breath for that to happen.

So what "things" are you saying she's guilty of?

Using a private server...GUILTY of carelessness
Surrounding herself with questionable people like Weiner....GUILTY of loyalty to Aberdin
Helping to railroad Sanders....GUILTY of being too much of a selfish politician

Now find me the "guilt" that could put her in jail for treason.

Surrounding herself with questionable people like Weiner....GUILTY of loyalty to Aberdin

33K deleted emails have been found....stay tuned for what's in them. HINT: she was trafficking in US intel in exchange for speech money and foundation "donations"...that's espionage and treason.

33K deleted emails have been found....stay tuned for what's in them. HINT: she was trafficking in US intel in exchange for speech money and foundation "donations"...that's espionage and treason.

well, fuck, lets just skip the investigation findings, indictment, trial and conviction...Just get a rope.
LOL

well, fuck, lets just skip the investigation findings, indictment, trial and conviction...Just get a rope.
LOL

Sounds good to me....hang her and her piece of shit "husband" on the South Lawn of the WH.....this weekend sound good?

[

You see those who obey laws as chumps, right?

You view those who tell the truth as fools, correct?

If you found a wallet with cash in it, it would never even cross your mind to return it to it;s rightful owner, right?

You are a democrat, you LOVE corruption.

Ahhhh right wingers here are such law-abiding morons......LOL
(just hang Clinton....we're back to old west tactics.....)

Forum List

Back