The FBI.....having run out of terrorists to go after.....

Think about it......our once trusted FBI complex, having no other pressing threat to our country, is now (one week before an election) spending its resources on 3 things:

1. Throwing out suspicions regarding Abedin's emails which no one in the FBI's hierachy has yet seen....

2, Asserting that the Clinton Foundation needs to be investigated after.....gee, I don't know....how many years of its existence?.....but now has become a high priority

3. Divulging info. on Bill Clinton's pardons.....An issue investigated and failed by former prosecutor, Jim Comey.

(oh, and allow me a fourth......The FBI COMPLETELY "clearing" Trump from any association with Russia...although other agencies are still investigating Trump' s former...and then fired, campaign manager, Paul Manafort;s ties to Russian oligarchs.)

Yes.........we are completely safe today from any other criminal threats from terrorists and bank robbers since the FBI is now fully engaged in investigating Hillary Clinton 5 days before a national election....Rejoice !!!

This from the Klan's biggest supporter. Take heart, Hillary will still win, but all she will get is the title. Her security clearance will get pulled, impeachment proceedings will be called in and the whole brief time she is in office she will be dogged in the news right up until she gets booted. Yup, first woman president indeed. She will also be the shortest serving woman president. Now or in office Hillary is done. Best get used to "President Cain".

Think about it......our once trusted FBI complex, having no other pressing threat to our country, is now (one week before an election) spending its resources on 3 things:

1. Throwing out suspicions regarding Abedin's emails which no one in the FBI's hierachy has yet seen....

2, Asserting that the Clinton Foundation needs to be investigated after.....gee, I don't know....how many years of its existence?.....but now has become a high priority

3. Divulging info. on Bill Clinton's pardons.....An issue investigated and failed by former prosecutor, Jim Comey.

(oh, and allow me a fourth......The FBI COMPLETELY "clearing" Trump from any association with Russia...although other agencies are still investigating Trump' s former...and then fired, campaign manager, Paul Manafort;s ties to Russian oligarchs.)

Yes.........we are completely safe today from any other criminal threats from terrorists and bank robbers since the FBI is now fully engaged in investigating Hillary Clinton 5 days before a national election....Rejoice !!!

How many people do you think work for the FBI? over 35,000! How much money do you think the FBI get to do their Jobs? Waaaay more than $300 million.

I think we can spare a few feds to look into these corruption charges leveled at the Clintons and their inner circle... Though as many as there are, it may take more than a few.

They have outed themselves as not an institution that stops crime, but a partisan arm of the Republican party that uses their governmental position to try to affect a presidential election a few days before voting. I used to have great respect for the FBI but they have become another arm of the Assange, Putin, Trump, Iran hackery network that works against American democracy.

Well stated.....as an article in the WashPost puts it, ".....turning a federal law enforcement agency into yet another partisan arm" (and now "leaking" that an indictment is imminent to FOX....Go figure.)

How do you know it wasn't leaked to the other networks as well and they just sat on it?

Yeah....as if the rest of media are not a breaking story bunch of whores......Smarten up....LOL

How many people do you think work for the FBI? over 35,000! How much money do you think the FBI get to do their Jobs? Waaaay more than $300 million.

I think we can spare a few feds to look into these corruption charges leveled at the Clintons and their inner circle... Though as many as there are, it may take more than a few.

FBI did just that. Matter of fact, the white collar crimes unit is on it. Based on my understanding of "units", these guys dont work on cases that they stand a good chance of losing. Nope, they tend to put these guys on cases that need only be tuned up before presentation to a grand jury. The FBI seems confidant to me.

Its all in the TIMING.......The FBI found its "spine" to go after Clinton just a week before election???

Its all in the TIMING.......The FBI found its "spine" to go after Clinton just a week before election???

You mean they are doing their job? thats a novel idea right there.

Now the libs eat the media. this is awesome. yall are coming unglued and eating yalls own,lol. Awesome.

Who is "coming unglued"??? All I am saying is that....according to one of your fellow morons.....the rest of the media got the same LEAKS from the FBI.....but ONLY ethical FOX chose to run the story that an indictment is imminent ...... Do you also "buy" this bullshit?.

The NWO Globalist Elites will never run out of 'Terrorists' to go after. Only a matter of time before they begin waging the 'War on Terror' against their own Citizens. The miserable corrupt process of labeling American Citizens 'Terrorists', has already begun.

The 'War on Terror' is designed to be an endless war. I mean, what do folks think Homeland Security was created for? To keep them 'Safe?' Ha, good luck with that.

It's called taking out the trash. DC is like a hoarders home but instead of garbage its corruption. It will be a fresh new slate in 2017 with Trump at the helm.

The beginning of the end has finally begun. Many people will be taken down and DC will never be the same.

Now the libs eat the media. this is awesome. yall are coming unglued and eating yalls own,lol. Awesome.

Who is "coming unglued"??? All I am saying is that....according to one of your fellow morons.....the rest of the media got the same LEAKS from the FBI.....but ONLY ethical FOX chose to run the story that an indictment is imminent ...... Do you also "buy" this bullshit?.
Bret Baer/Fox didn't get their info through FBI leaks. They got it from a source inside the FBI aka an actual person

You have it bass ackwards. The key suspects are crumbling under the pressure as the election nears. Even an astronaut in outer space could see it. Should the FBI just ignore what transpires?

It's Putin's fault Hillarious set up a server in her home so no one could find out about her yoga schedule.

The above is not really the reason for the thread......but I fully understand your diversion.....Yes, our "trusted" FBI has completely cleared Putin of any wrong doings....correct?

Are you sure international hacking is illegal in Russia?

Bret Baer/Fox didn't get their info through FBI leaks. They got it from a source inside the FBI aka an actual person

And the people giving up the info are not disposable assholes. they are dedicated agents. thats why this scandle feels different, and why libs everywhere are having infarction's.

They have outed themselves as not an institution that stops crime, but a partisan arm of the Republican party that uses their governmental position to try to affect a presidential election a few days before voting. I used to have great respect for the FBI but they have become another arm of the Assange, Putin, Trump, Iran hackery network that works against American democracy.

Well stated.....as an article in the WashPost puts it, ".....turning a federal law enforcement agency into yet another partisan arm" (and now "leaking" that an indictment is imminent to FOX....Go figure.)

".....turning a federal law enforcement agency into yet another partisan arm"

How dare the FBI act like the IRS. DERP!

I agree, her trial should have taken place by now.....

All this falls squarely in Shilaary's ample lap and no one else is to blame

Hillary Clinton may be guilty of a lot of things......But NOT this lame bullshit innuendos prompted by Comey's wish for redemption from the GOP.

Damn, you're really losing it. Rudy Giuliani, you know the guy Comey worked for when he first became a US attorney, said he had convicted people with much less evidence than Comey laid out in July. So you can keep deluding yourself or finally see the reality on the wall, the bitch is a criminal and will eventually get what really coming to her, just like Nixon. Nixon carried 49 states and lasted a year and a half.

WHAT???? An actual person at the FBI leaks, but its not a leak from the FBI??......

We need to redefine the English language. LOL

Forum List

Back