The DOJ & FBI Are Proven Partisanly Weaponized Threats Continuously Interfering In US Elections

FwSfTU_WcAEseVk

Absolutely, retard. Much much better than under the orange rapist.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
That not a quantification, fucktard. Apparently the confused one that doesn't "English" is you. :slap:

Absolutely, retard. Much much better than under the orange rapist.

Not surprising, joe Biden isn't the only sociopathic liar pushing Democrat propaganda.

I thoroughly enjoy watching you parrot lies while destroying what little credibility you have left.

President Trump has never been convicted of raping anyone or has ever been proven to be a sexual deviant, unlike your beloved incestuous, vagina-grabbing, child sniffing / groping / 'losing' / trafficking pedo President...

...but don't let that stop you from continuing your pathetic presrntation of 'Lying Troll 101'.

That not a quantification, fucktard. Apparently the confused one that doesn't "English" is you. :slap:
“Doesn’t English”? Thanks for proving you’re retard. Didn’t need confirmation but thanks. :itsok:

but truly Hillary is not a criminal.

Hillary was busted for Castle Grande. The DOJ knew it was fraud and was trying to find out which ROSE LAW FIRM attorney did the work. ROSE said they forgot who it was. Then Hillary's billing records, under subpoena for years, turned up at the White House. Hillary billed for Castle Grande.

At the very end of the trial, Chelsea's bio daddy Webster Hubbell charged in and said he did the work, nevermind Hillary billed for it (a CRIME called BILLING FRAUD).

Hubbell went to prison for 2 years.

Hillary stormed out of the courtroom, declared she was innocent, and attacked those noticing she wasn't....

Hillary was busted for Castle Grande. The DOJ knew it was fraud and was trying to find out which ROSE LAW FIRM attorney did the work. ROSE said they forgot who it was. Then Hillary's billing records, under subpoena for years, turned up at the White House. Hillary billed for Castle Grande.

At the very end of the trial, Chelsea's bio daddy Webster Hubbell charged in and said he did the work, nevermind Hillary billed for it (a CRIME called BILLING FRAUD).

Hubbell went to prison for 2 years.

Hillary stormed out of the courtroom, declared she was innocent, and attacked those noticing she wasn't....
Wow! I certainly just learned something. Thanks!

Wow! I certainly just learned something. Thanks!

That is the level of credibility of those who claim Hillary Clinton is not a criminal...

Hillary and Maggie Williams looted Vince Foster's office the night of his "suicide" and were not charged with tampering because the PARK Police, not the FBI, declared Foster a suicide 10 seconds after finding his corpse...

That the FBI did not stop homO because he was born in Kenya says much too.

They knew. They had access to the transcripts, the passport records etc...

Lolol. If Obama had been born in Kenya, his birth would have been registered at the nearest US embassy otherwise his mother couldn't have gotten him through US Customs and Immigration. You are one of the dumbest posters I've encountered.

The Liberals are dirtier than Stormy Daniels crusty vagina.

It wasn’t liberals who are paying for that crusty vagina. It was your sleazebag candidate.

I’ve been hearing this for 30 years. The Democrats are crooks. The Democrats are criminals. The Democrats are on the take. And in all of that time I have yet to see any evidence whatsoever of this criminal behaviour.

What I have seen time and time again is Republican standing up and making accusations against Democrats without a shred of evidence. Then the Republicans get Fox News and the rest of the right wing media in on the scam and then there’s a big cry for an investigation. But no crimes are found in no charges are laid. The investigation report find no wrongdoing of any kind by any Democrat. The Republicans close the book on the report and say “They got away with it.”

The Democrats have gotten away with nothing. If you had evidence that Hillary jaywalked, you would’ve thrown her in jail for it. LOCK HER UP!!!!

What we have is more than 30 years of Republicans, making false accusations against Democrats with nothing to back them up.

And yet every time there’s a Republican in the White House, there is a steady frog march of M of Republican administration, officials going off to court and then to prison, and then Depardon stroller, Food.

Dragonlady

Now Trump is blaming John Eastman for his claim that the election was stolen.

He's crazy as an outhouse rat.

Well of course he’s throwing his unindicted co-conspirators under the bus. We all knew he was gonna do that.

He has no other defence other than he was “relying on the advice of counsel“. Except that he had a lot of “counsel” telling him that what he was proposing to do was illegal and that he lost the election. Trump rejected their advice and held out for someone who would tell him what he wanted to hear.

Trump can’t wilfully reject the counsel of those who told him he lost the election, and he needed to work on the transition of power.

Can’t wait for the co-conspirators to be indicted.

1. Rudy Guiliani
2. John Eastman
3. Sydney Powell
4. Jeffrey Clark
5. Kenneth Chesebro (fake electors work)
6. ????

My money is on Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch. #6 is not a lawyer and Tom Fitton is not a lawyer. He was said to be very active in the War Room at the Willard Hotel, and the FBI seized his cell phone along with Eastman, Rudy, and Clark. Also said to be quite enthusiastic about the Fake Electors scheme and disrupting the count.

Forum List

Back