"The FBi Cannot Yet Assess(?) Whether Or Not This Material May Be Significant"

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
So likely there are no new relevant emails! In the absence of inability to assess, then likely nothing glaringly obvious appears in anything new.

FBI taking another look at Clinton emails

"The FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant," wrote the agency's director.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Smoke Not too holy, it not on high(?)!)

So likely there are no new relevant emails! In the absence of inability to assess, then likely nothing glaringly obvious appears in anything new.

"The FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant," wrote the agency's director.

This is being reported as unprecedented releasing such "vague" information within ELEVEN days of a presidential election.

Still, going further, there is likely nothing under any "Classified" heading, or "Confidential," or other required heading, that would have prompted any immediate course of action. Now everything has to be checked and cross-checked and compared.

(Must take deep breath! Must give it more time! Must seek more. . .and must maybe need more material to create better conclusion(?)!

I fully understand.

So tell them they have 12 days to come to a conclusion.

Any time AFTER the election will be fine.

This is being reported as unprecedented releasing such "vague" information within ELEVEN days of a presidential election.

He had no choice. The investigation cannot be completed by election day. If he is silent, and damning evidence is found after the election, he would be accused of once again being a Clinton puppet. He had to inform congress that there is another batch of emails to go through.

I think something substantial has been found, or there is no way the FBI would undo what they have already accomplished, a get out of jail free card for Hillary. Comey has ties to the Clinton's, and has gained substantially because of it. I think the secrecy involved at this point has less to do with assessment and more about damage control..
These concerns focus on millions of dollars that Comey accepted from a Clinton Foundation defense contractor, Comey’s former membership on a Clinton Foundation corporate partner’s board, and his surprising financial relationship with his brother Peter Comey, who works at the law firm that does the Clinton Foundation’s taxes.

I think he let Congress know before the election, to avoid convening a grand jury to indict a POTUS after the election, and to avoid being considered an accessory after the fact. Washington DC has become a house of cards...

It's not the crime, but the cover-up that gets you. ~ coined to describe Watergate.

Last edited:

Don't do the crime, if you can't do the...

Since there is an election underway, then likely all four main candidates should have been informed, not just the one party, the Republicans. There is even a candidate in Utah who likely should have been copied. Then, from the Democratic candidate, there is the standard liberal response to questioning by police, "Am I under arrest?!"

Secretary Clinton hasn't even been charged, much less indicted. The FBI is in possession of material, and so far on its face: It cannot yet assess even whether or not the material it now has, is significant(?)!

(Usual method if you've got 'em. . . .is to smoke 'em(?)!)

If the emails may not be significant, what the fuck was it exactly about them that warranted further investigation?

This whole thing makes ZERO sense.

Elected officials from both the Democrat and Republican parties have condemned the FBI's announcement of these emails without any details or why they did this. It is obvious it is meant merely as a smear against one party's candidate and representatives from both parties are saying this is something the FBI shouldn't be doing ever let alone right before an election.

A number of FBI personnel are going to lose their jobs over this in the future. It is obviously orchestrated otherwise they would either release anything the found of significance or they wouldn't have announced anything until all the emails had been vetted. They didn't do either of these things and Congressmen want to know why.

Last edited:
Bottom line: Comey just interfered with the electoral process.....

Most likely this "new" batch of emails will be duplicates of what the FBI has already seen.......but, the appearance of a new investigation is just Comey's attempt to cover his ass.............My guess is that Comey will resign before the year's end.

The damage is done. Cry more please

Actually there are TWO possible scenarios that may develop by this FBI fiasco.

First, that the FBI takes the next 3 or 4 days to quickly review these emails and holds a press conference apologizing for the misunderstanding they've caused.

Second, now Clinton can claim the status of "victim" of a right wing witch hunt, just like Trump made himself a "victim" of unfounded sexual harassment allegations.

Elected officials from both the Democrat and Republican parties have condemned the FBI's announcement of these emails without any details or why they did this. It is obvious it is meant merely as a smear against one party's candidate and representatives from both parties are saying this is something the FBI shouldn't be doing ever let alone right before an election.

A number of FBI personnel are going to lose their jobs over this in the future. It is obviously orchestrated otherwise they would either release anything the found of significance or they wouldn't have announced anything until all the emails had been vetted. They didn't do either of these things and Congressmen want to know why.
Please list the gop congressmen and links to their statements of condemnation.

I'll wait, it's Friday & my bottle is full. Thanks

No one knows what the FBI has. But I can't see why the FBI would do this less than two weeks before the election if they didn't have something.

Turn on your tv. If you are too lazy to exercise the muscles in your thumb to push a button then you'll have to suffer and drink 'till your drunk.

But I can't see why the FBI would do this less than two weeks before the election if they didn't have something.

Except for Comey covering his ass.......Nothing in the letter that he has sent to the heads of various congressional committees states that there is ANYTHING in these emails since they just got a hold of Weiner's laptop which Abedin must have occasionally also used..

Have you gave your $3.00 donation yet chief running water.

Turn on your tv. If you are too lazy to exercise the muscles in your thumb to push a button then you'll have to suffer and drink 'till your drunk.
I'm outside enjoying the nice weather on the deck. Feel free to offer proof IF YOU HAVE IT

Forum List

Back