It's time to GET REAL

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
This question is for anyone with the integrity to be honest. The rest of you will REMAIN on ignore.

How many of you ever went on a date or any other type of social gathering and decided to ASK the person you were attracted to:

Can I kiss you?
Can I hug you?
Can I put my hands on you?
Can I call you honey or babe?
Etc....

This nonsense has gone overboard to the point that human emotional interactions are being criminalized, even between spouses.
Now I'm not suggesting that forcing yourself on your partner when they say no is acceptable but let's be real here. Liberals seek to damn near criminalize normal human behavior.

I won't lie. I've gone out on dates or "pussy patrol" and I have NEVER asked for permission to lean into an attempted kiss or hug or squeeze. EVER. I did always read the responses be they verbal or physical and respond appropriately.

Human nature is NOT A CRIMINAL OR BAD ACT.

This question is for anyone with the integrity to be honest. The rest of you will REMAIN on ignore.

How many of you ever went on a date or any other type of social gathering and decided to ASK the person you were attracted to:

Can I kiss you?
Can I hug you?
Etc....

This nonsense has gone overboard to the point that human emotional interactions are being criminalized, even between spouses.
Now I'm not suggesting that forcing yourself on your partner when they say no is acceptable but let's be real here. Liberals seek to damn near criminalize normal human behavior.

I won't lie. I've gone out on dates or "pussy patrol" and I have NEVER asked for permission to lean into an attempted kiss or hug or squeeze. EVER. I did always read the responses be they verbal or physical and respond appropriately.

If there is no form, it's a rape...

Welcome to the Regressive States of America.

Can I kiss you?
Can I hug you?
Etc....

It's one thing to go in for the kiss when you've read the signals correctly, it's another to force yourself on a woman, grab her pussy when she's given zero signs of interest, or even go in for a kiss when she's clearly recoiling.

The point that you seem to be missing is that all of these women find Trump revolting and wanted absolutely nothing to do with him.

Can I kiss you?
Can I hug you?
Etc....

"Can I kiss you?"

Yes, I'm a kisser and I have asked men can I kiss them and also with my fetish for ears, for the right type of ears, I've also said "can I stroke your ears?"

I've not had any No or No, I've only had Yes and Yes.

and none of these women went to the police 10 or so years ago? or submitted the story to magazines? and Hillary expects 50 to 55% of all Americans to believe their stories?

• Banned

Can I kiss you?
Can I hug you?
Etc....

It's one thing to go in for the kiss when you've read the signals correctly, it's another to force yourself on a woman, grab her pussy when she's given zero signs of interest, or even go in for a kiss when she's clearly recoiling.

The point that you seem to be missing is that all of these women find Trump revolting and wanted absolutely nothing to do with him.
YOU presume the women are

A. Telling the truth
B. Weren't willing participants

AKA, he said she said. ZERO proof

Can I kiss you?
Can I hug you?
Etc....

These questions Grampa should be for men and women, yes?

Can I kiss you?
Can I hug you?
Etc....

Yes...I asked...or was asked.....you didn't?

I have no doubt that Trump is a douchebag with women. I have MAJOR doubts he ever did anything that wasn't permitted at the time.

Can I kiss you?
Can I hug you?
Etc....

A. Telling the truth

Yeah, that's it, accuse them of being liars.

They're telling the truth. Why would they put their own reputation at risk so publicly? Every single woman coming forward is taking a HUGE social and financial risk, even while there are so many other women coming forward. Use your brain. THINK, McFly, THINK.

Can I kiss you?
Can I hug you?
Etc....

These questions Grampa should be for men and women, yes?
Yes, absolutely

Can I kiss you?
Can I hug you?
Etc....

A. Telling the truth

They're telling the truth. Why would they put their own reputation at risk so publicly? Every single woman coming forward is taking a HUGE social and financial risk, even while there are so many other women coming forward. Use your brain. THINK, McFly, THINK.
I didn't say they were liars. I said they supplied no proof. BIG difference

Can I kiss you?
Can I hug you?
Etc....

If there is no form, it's a rape...

Welcome to the Regressive States of America.
Remember how much trouble Todd Akin got into with the left supporting media when he made the statement about LEGITIMATE rape?

This was EXACTLY what he was talking about. "Rape" used to be a SERIOUS crime but the Left trivialized it in the very ways this thread mentions. I knew what he was saying, and I'm sure the left knew, but they were only about DESTROYING the political career of their enemies.

Can I kiss you?
Can I hug you?
Etc....

Well I have been married for 10 years and with my wife for 12 so I don't ever remember ASKING her it was just a reaction and you could tell if they were interested or not. Being married its just a given at least to us we know each others likes and dislikes. I enjoy public displays of affection as does she.So yeah I am with you on this one. You can read someone's ques as to whether you should continue or not.

When my kids were little and got into trouble but tried the "Not me" or "She did it first" routine I never automatically believed one over the other.

and none of these women went to the police 10 or so years ago? or submitted the story to magazines? and Hillary expects 50 to 55% of all Americans to believe their stories?
Isn't it odd....nobody women...in the 80s and 90's thinking they might get dragged thru the mud and out spent by a famous, RICH man?
Spin

Can I kiss you?
Can I hug you?
Etc....

A. Telling the truth

I didn't say they were liars. I said they supplied no proof. BIG difference

You are assigning them a Sisyphean task. What sort of proof do you expect them to provide? Do you expect them to hop in a time machine and go back with a tiny concealed pinhole camera to get video evidence of Trump's various unwelcome advances?

We have video evidence of Trump admitting to groping and kissing women whenever he wants, 'cuz he's famous. That alone should be enough to show you his character, yet you remain in denial.

Forum List

Back