The far-right loses it over Trump indictment

Once again, you studiously elect to ignore the other question of context. And you haven’t heard the tape and you don’t know the context. Basically, you’re guessing.

So you understand the distinction between “legal custody” and “possession?”

Sorry. Your selective snippets don’t establish that you have sweated the details but only serve to confirm your general ignorance.

“On January 20, at the end of the president’s final term, the presidential records of the administration are automatically transferred to the legal custody of the Archivist of the United States and the National Archives and Records Administration,” NARA explains on its website.

After taking legal custody of the presidential records, the documents are eventually moved from the temporary facility and housed in a presidential library that is maintained by NARA, which “preserves, reviews, arranges, describes, and makes available these records in its role as legal custodian.”

“On January 20, at the end of the president’s final term, the presidential records of the administration are automatically transferred to the legal custody of the Archivist of the United States and the National Archives and Records Administration,” NARA explains on its website.

After taking legal custody of the presidential records, the documents are eventually moved from the temporary facility and housed in a presidential library that is maintained by NARA, which “preserves, reviews, arranges, describes, and makes available these records in its role as legal custodian.”
Sorry Pooh Pooh, but your attempt fails since that’s not what the law says.

Here. Have a good read. Presidential Records (44 U.S.C. Chapter 22)

Show me in the Constitution where it says you cannot arrest a sitting president

Why does it have to be in the Constitution? Are you trying to make the case for the arrest and criminal prosecution of Joe Biden? Go ahead and tell me how. Since a sitting president is a plenary portion of the federal government, the prevailing view is that you can't do that while in office because it would impede the functioning of the executive branch of the government.

If he did “it” and it is against the law and if he did it with the requisite mental culpability, he would be found guilty and under all those circumstances that would be a proper verdict.
Finally. Bookmarked.

How long until you start claiming that the 'Stable Genius' is mentally deficient, after posting the opposite in my thread?

How long until you claim that you were never a Trump supporter, the way you have done with George W. Bush?

For the Trump sycophants still trying to treat this thing like its no big deal...

View attachment 793344

Does it matter which documents Trump was so desperate to hide from the National Archives? Does it matter why he tried so hard to lie to the FBI and hang on to those documents??

Why is it so important that your cult leader hang on to classified docs about our weapons capabilities and what our strategic weaknesses are?
Because he can't sell his chocolate chip cookie recipe for much to the Saudis or the Russians or his lover Lil' Kim.

352816114_673111234920454_4834006953362861941_n.jpg

Finally. Bookmarked.

How long until you start claiming that the 'Stable Genius' is mentally deficient, after posting the opposite in my thread?
Another ^ retarded prediction from Synthia
How long until you claim that you were never a Trump supporter, the way you have done with George W. Bush?
I haven’t done any such thing with regard to President Bush. That’s a particularly massive whopper of a lie.

And I have been and still am a supporter of President Trump. If he can’t run or drops out, so far I can think of several of his GOP opponents I wouldn’t mind supporting.

Your efforts at taunting all uniformly suck ass, like you. Up your game, Synthia.

Also, stop lying your ass off so much. It’s also stale.

Forum List

Back