The Far Right Claim Meatless Burgers Will Turn Men Into Women

So for anyone who is afraid of soy but wants to cut back on eating decomposing corpses, go for the BEYOND burger, not the Impossible burger. You're welcome. :113:

How do we know you're not in on this whole conspiracy , luring hungry men in to their doom like the sirens of Odysseus lore Buttercup?

:th_BlackHelicopter:~S~:th_BlackHelicopter:

hahahah. On the contrary, I'm a conspiracy exposer, not a lurer. But in all seriousness, you can check the ingredients yourself. I've read even non-vegan nutritionists say that it's healthier than a cow burger. Plus, as I said, it's REALLY good. The only reason I don't eat it more often is because I live in Mexico, and they don't sell it in my town, so I have to get someone to bring it across the border from San Diego.

Last edited:
The only reason I don't eat it more often is because I live in Mexico, and they don't sell it here, so I have to get someone to bring it across the border from San Diego.

hmmm, well Trump's gonna build a wall, so expect to be paying a LOT more for them burgers Buttercup!!!

~S~

xlarge

LOOK IT UP dip sticks

View attachment 300137

Doctor Warns Impossible Burger Meat Has 18 Million Times More Estrogen Than Beef | BlackDoctor | Page 2

If anything the RETARDED left are the ones who think the SOY bs is a conspiracy because the left are the only ones STUPID enough to believe this bs that " SOY" Is good lmfao .
Read and educate yourself.

Do 4 Impossible Whoppers Daily Provide 'Enough Estrogen to Grow Boobs on a Male'?

No estrogen.
Only an idiot LWNJ would think Snopes is a good place to get an education.

The fact of the matter is that soy protein contains endocrine disrupting compounds.

One thing I do agree with Snopes is the following:

" Simply put, though phytoestrogens do interact with the human body in ways that disrupt estrogen-controlled processes, their effect in almost all cases is much less pronounced than that of actual estrogens."

Almost!

So it's a crap shoot.

Why gamble with your health by eating animal fodder in the first place? What is the point of doing that? When you consider the myriad other endocrine disrupting compounds that we are exposed to in our modern environment, that makes the risk of eating soy even worse.
Dude, when you refuse to see reality or use logic all i can do is shake my head at your gullibility.

Enjoy your science and logic free world.

xlarge

LOOK IT UP dip sticks

View attachment 300137

Doctor Warns Impossible Burger Meat Has 18 Million Times More Estrogen Than Beef | BlackDoctor | Page 2

If anything the RETARDED left are the ones who think the SOY bs is a conspiracy because the left are the only ones STUPID enough to believe this bs that " SOY" Is good lmfao .

That meme is a flat out lie. Estrogen does not exist in plantbased products, they are conflating actual estrogen with phytogestrogen, which are not the same thing and in some cases act in a very different way.

The hilariously ironic thing about this idiocy is that ANIMAL PRODUCTS CONTAIN ESTROGEN, products like milk, meat, cheese, etc. But the same people who demonize soy say nothing about consuming those products that contain actual (mammalian) estrogen.

There is so much confusion on this topic, it is unbelievable.

I know you're always attacking soy, but contrary to what you post, soy is not bad, as long as you're getting the right kind. You can get NON-GMO, organic soy products. I know this is an unpopular viewpoint around here, with all the flesh-eaters, but tofu has a lot of nutrients and health benefits. Again, it's just a matter of getting the right kind.

I'm sick and tired of the lies and ignorance out there.

LMFAO

your WRONG ON so many levels and THEY GOT YOU to look at the milk-------

USE YOUR HEADS DO YOU THINK IF IT WAS KILLING YOU OR MAKING PPL ILL THEY WOULD TELL YOU JESUS CHRIST PPL USE UR THINKING!!!

They will KILL PPL FOR MONEY DENY IT FOR MONEY LIE ABOUT IT FOR MONEY

we are talking about HUGE CORPORATIONS who do NOT GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT you nor any other human!!

They will cover it up until they can't any more IT HAPPENS OVER AND OVER

LOOK UP CORPORATE TAKEOVERS

LOOK AT THE MILK AND HORMONES LOOK HOW THEY LIE LOOK HOW NOW YOU WILL FKD UP SNOPES TELLING THEIR RETARDS OH IT'S SOOOOO SAFE MEANWHILE.

PPL LOOK TO BIG PHARAMA MEDICAL GODS AND THE RETARDS LAUGH UNTIL THEY GET SICK LIKE THE BIGGEST LOSERS AND THE MORONS WHO FOLLOWED " OH NO RED MEAT" . THE ASSHOLE HAS A HEART ATTACK..

It a system YOU are all being PUSHED INTO LIES wtf wake up!

upload_2020-1-14_6-47-25.png

upload_2020-1-14_6-43-8.png

( the you's are not directed at you Buttercup)>

WTF do you think birth control does to ppl both the rejects who take it and the rejects who dump iit into the toilet and we all DRINK it gawd are ppl really really this fkn stupid.

upload_2020-1-14_7-2-48.png

Hormones and cancer

YOU TAKE PILLS EVERY SINGLE DAY TELLING YOU : NOW YOU CAN SPREAD THOSE LEGS WHENEVERYOU WAN TO: BUT THEIRE IS A RISK INVOLVED " BREAST CANCER" .

YOUR FKRS ARE JUST AS STUPID ON THIS SHIT AS YOU ARE VACCINES!!!!!!!!!!!

IT A TRILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION DUMBASSES. IT'S BIGG MONEY!!!

OFF YOUR HEALTH AND SEX ...........

they sell the morons on oh only 1 in a million get cancer lmfao

they told you, same idiots, that when Camel cigarettes came out------ They told the black men of Tuskheee they had syphilis and the gov gave it to them.

THERE IS A REASON WE HAVE " RECORDED HISTORY" MORONS!! if you don't know it you repeat it.

upload_2020-1-14_7-8-20.png

Hormones in U.S. Beef Linked to Increased Cancer Risk

THE PAID OFF WRONGLY TRAINED LOSERS WILL TELL YOU KEEP eating that meat lmfao oh please do the sooner we get rid of you idiot mother fkrs the better off society will be. EAT EAT EAT

So for anyone who is afraid of soy but wants to cut back on eating decomposing corpses, go for the BEYOND burger, not the Impossible burger. You're welcome. :113:

How do we know you're not in on this whole conspiracy , luring hungry men in to their doom like the sirens of Odysseus lore Buttercup?

hahahah. On the contrary, I'm a conspiracy exposer, not a lurer. But in all seriousness, you can check the ingredients yourself. I've read even non-vegan nutritionists say that it's healthier than a cow burger. Plus, as I said, it's REALLY good. The only reason I don't eat it more often is because I live in Mexico, and they don't sell it in my town, so I have to get someone to bring it across the border from San Diego.
Nice website they have there. :rolleyes:

Here's the real list of ingredients.
Water, Pea Protein Isolate, Expeller-Pressed Canola Oil, Refined Coconut Oil, Contains 2% or less of the following: Cellulose from Bamboo, Methylcellulose, Potato Starch, Natural Flavor, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Dried Yeast, Gum Arabic, Citrus Extract (to protect quality), Ascorbic Acid (to maintain color), Beet Juice Extract (for color), Acetic Acid, Succinic Acid, Modified Food Starch, Annatto (for color).

That is some ultra-processed shit. (why does it contain a laxative? :dunno:) And it cost about twice as much as the ground beef it is faking to be.

For the same price per pound I can go to the butcher shop down the street and get a USDA Choice ribeye steak.

Last edited:

Nice website they have there. :rolleyes:

Here's the real list of ingredients.
main-qimg-a97b97004bd5723befb4c15e5e763522.webp

That is some mega-processed shit. (why does it contain a laxative? :dunno:) And it cost about twice as much as the ground beef it is faking to be.

For the same price per pound I can go to the butcher shop down the street and get a USDA Choice ribeye steak.

Why are you so angry that some people choose to not eat dead animals? That reaction is interesting to me.

Secondly, no one claimed that those plantbased burgers are not processed. Of course they are. But it's not something one eats everyday, it's something to have occasionally.

And I don't consider 3 bucks per patty to be expensive. I don't mind paying for it because I no longer consider cows food, in the same way that most here don't consider dogs or cats food.

If men are eating meatless burgers, they already are women.

To me the exact opposite is true. Real men protect and defend the innocent, vulnerable and defenseless among us. There is nothing manly (or honorable, imo) about exploiting, bullying and needlessly killing defenseless beings. Sentient beings who would rather be loved than stabbed in the throat to end up on your plate.

The problem is, people have been brainwashed for many years to think eating meat is "manly." Old, deeply entrenched traditions are hard to break, I guess. It is starting to change though, thank God.

As I've said before on other threads, everyone needs to watch the Game Changers, it's available on Netflix and everywhere. It addresses that dumb myth that eating meat is "manly."

I'll be dining on pork tonight, this years harvest hang weight was 862lb's , processed weight 480lb's . I know exactly what they ate , exactly how they lived, exactly how they were 'processed', and exactly what went into that process.

I don;t do drive thru's , never been to a chi-filA (past thread) , and am far from any sort of meat hypocrite i'm often confronted by

Color me a hopeless redneck

In my small backwoods mind, i'm livin' large

~S~

To me the exact opposite is true. Real men protect and defend the innocent, vulnerable and defenseless among us. There is nothing manly (or honorable, imo) about exploiting, bullying and needlessly killing defenseless beings. Sentient beings who would rather be loved than stabbed in the throat to end up on your plate.

The problem is, people have been brainwashed for many years to think eating meat is "manly." Old, deeply entrenched traditions are hard to break, I guess. It is starting to change though, thank God.

As I've said before on other threads, everyone needs to watch the Game Changers, it's available on Netflix and everywhere. It addresses that dumb myth that eating meat is "manly."

SOY WILL MAKE YOU SICK

Soy Protein Used in "Natural" Foods Bathed in Toxic Solvent Hexane
(NaturalNews) Virtually all "protein bars" on the market today are made with soy protein. Many infant formula products are also made with soy protein, and thousands of vegetarian products (veggie burgers, veggie cheese, "natural" food bars, etc.) are made with soy protein. That soy protein is almost always described as safe and "natural" by the companies using it. But there's a dirty little secret the soy product industry doesn't want you to know: Much of the "natural" soy protein used in foods today is bathed in a toxic, explosive chemical solvent known as hexane.
Soy Protein Used in

To determine the true extent of this hexane contamination, NaturalNews joined forces with the Cornucopia Institute (www.Cornucopia.org) to conduct testing of hexane residues in soy meal and soy grits using FDA-approved and USDA-approved laboratories. The Cornucopia Institute performed the bulk of this effort, and NaturalNews provided funding to help cover laboratory costs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What you probably never knew about Hexane extraction
To learn more about the use of hexane in the health industry -- and in soy products in particular -- we turn to the Cornucopia Institute's recently-published report called Behind the Bean (http://www.cornucopia.org/2009/05/soy-report...)

This report contains some of the most shocking information you've probably ever read about the possible dangers of this chemical solvent used in the processing of soy. Here are some highlights of what it explains about hexane: (Quotation marks indicate exact verbiage from the Behind the Bean report.)

• Hexane is a petroleum chemical produced as a by-product of gasoline refining.

• "Hexane is used to process nearly all conventional soy protein ingredients and edible oils and is prohibited when processing organic foods."

• Soybeans are bathed in hexane as part of their processing by food manufacturers.

• "Hexane is a neurotoxic chemical that poses serious occupational hazards to workers, is an environmental air pollutant, and can contaminate food."

• Hexane has been detected as a chemical contaminant in soy-based foods.

• There is no requirement that food companies test their products for hexane residues (including soy-based infant formula).

• Soy protein isolate and texturized soy protein (TVP) are made using hexane baths.

• "The soy protein ingredients in most nonorganic foods such as vegetarian burgers and nutrition bars are processed with the use of hexane."

• Shocker: "Products such as Clif Bars with the label "made with organic oats and soybeans" are required by law to have 70% organic ingredients -- the remaining 30%, however, can legally be hexane extracted."

Soybean processing releases hexane into the environment
Perhaps one of the most shocking realizations in all this is that soybean processing facilities release huge amounts of hexane chemicals into the environment. It is an unavoidable part of the hexane extraction process, and right now tens of millions of pounds of hexane are being released into the atmosphere each year by soy processing companies like Archer Daniels Midland and Cargill.

Here are more startling facts about the release of hexane chemicals by soybean

SOY WILL MAKE YOU SICK

(NaturalNews) Virtually all "protein bars" on the market today are made with soy protein. Many infant formula products are also made with soy protein, and thousands of vegetarian products (veggie burgers, veggie cheese, "natural" food bars, etc.) are made with soy protein. That soy protein is almost always described as safe and "natural" by the companies using it. But there's a dirty little secret the soy product industry doesn't want you to know: Much of the "natural" soy protein used in foods today is bathed in a toxic, explosive chemical solvent known as hexane.
Soy Protein Used in

To determine the true extent of this hexane contamination, NaturalNews joined forces with the Cornucopia Institute (www.Cornucopia.org) to conduct testing of hexane residues in soy meal and soy grits using FDA-approved and USDA-approved laboratories. The Cornucopia Institute performed the bulk of this effort, and NaturalNews provided funding to help cover laboratory costs.

To learn more about the use of hexane in the health industry -- and in soy products in particular -- we turn to the Cornucopia Institute's recently-published report called Behind the Bean (http://www.cornucopia.org/2009/05/soy-report...)

This report contains some of the most shocking information you've probably ever read about the possible dangers of this chemical solvent used in the processing of soy. Here are some highlights of what it explains about hexane: (Quotation marks indicate exact verbiage from the Behind the Bean report.)

• "Hexane is used to process nearly all conventional soy protein ingredients and edible oils and is prohibited when processing organic foods."

• Soybeans are bathed in hexane as part of their processing by food manufacturers.

• "Hexane is a neurotoxic chemical that poses serious occupational hazards to workers, is an environmental air pollutant, and can contaminate food."

• There is no requirement that food companies test their products for hexane residues (including soy-based infant formula).

• Soy protein isolate and texturized soy protein (TVP) are made using hexane baths.

• "The soy protein ingredients in most nonorganic foods such as vegetarian burgers and nutrition bars are processed with the use of hexane."

• Shocker: "Products such as Clif Bars with the label "made with organic oats and soybeans" are required by law to have 70% organic ingredients -- the remaining 30%, however, can legally be hexane extracted."

Perhaps one of the most shocking realizations in all this is that soybean processing facilities release huge amounts of hexane chemicals into the environment. It is an unavoidable part of the hexane extraction process, and right now tens of millions of pounds of hexane are being released into the atmosphere each year by soy processing companies like Archer Daniels Midland and Cargill.

Soy products linked to cancer in lab tests: Four very convincing reasons to cut soy...
Soy warning Soy products linked to cancer in lab tests: Four very convincing reasons to cut soy from your diet today Tuesday, July 16, 2013 by: Zach C. Miller Tags: soy warning, ...
The world's top new source on natural health - NaturalNews.com

Soy and soy products linked to type-1 diabetes and erectile dysfunction - NaturalNews...
Soy products Soy and soy products linked to type-1 diabetes and erectile dysfunction Wednesday, April 20, 2011 by: Shona Botes Tags: soy products, diabetes, health news Most Viewed ...
The world's top new source on natural health - NaturalNews.com

Soy - Cause or Cure for Breast Cancer? - NaturalNews.com
Breast cancer Soy - Cause or Cure for Breast Cancer? Saturday, November 10, 2007 ... George Soros Soy - Cause or Cure for Breast Cancer? Tweet Delicious ...
Soy - Cause or Cure for Breast Cancer?

Soy Industry Promotes Health Myths to Sell More Soy Products, Says Author - NaturalNews...
Soy industry Soy Industry Promotes Health Myths to Sell More Soy Products, Says Author Monday, March 24, 2008 by: David Gutierrez, staff writer Tags: soy industry, health news, ...
Soy Industry Promotes Health Myths to Sell More Soy Products, Says Author

SOY WILL MAKE YOU SICK

Soy Protein Used in

I didn't read the whole thing, but it appears that you are not differentiating between processed soy and GMO soy products from nonGMO, non-processed soy foods.

You can get NON-GMO soy products (like organic tofu).

Asians have been consuming whole/natural soy foods for many centuries, and they do well...many of them rank highest in life expectancy, because there are many health benefits. You just need to stay away from GMO or overly processed soy products.

xlarge

LOOK IT UP dip sticks

View attachment 300137

Read and educate yourself.

Do 4 Impossible Whoppers Daily Provide 'Enough Estrogen to Grow Boobs on a Male'?

No estrogen.
The assertion that soy-based products can lead to female secondary sexual characteristics in males is apparently based on a single 2008 case study in which a Texas man who drank “a daily intake of 3 quarts of soy milk” developed breasts and breast soreness. These symptoms subsided, doctors reported, after he stopped consuming soy. Using a single case report from 2008 to set an empirical threshold for a medical risk is not science but an appeal to fear without context.

doubtless all part of the femanazi plot to fit us all with >>>
61pBLTTS6GL._UX679_.jpg

~S~
what ever happened to the manzier?...

SOY WILL MAKE YOU SICK

Soy Protein Used in

I didn't read the whole thing, but it appears that you are not differentiating between processed soy and GMO soy products from nonGMO, non-processed soy foods.

Asians have been consuming whole/natural soy foods for many centuries, and they do well...many of them rank highest in life expectancy, because there are many health benefits. You just need to stay away from GMO or overly processed soy products.

Yeah, the Asians have been buuut it's being discovered that what we think isn't GMO is . Monsanto has destroyed anything NOT using his bs killing cancer-causing shit. It's not all round up either. Monsanto has SEEDS that are GMO a farmer living next to him lets say plants organic corn and Monsanto's shit infects. the organic farmer's corn he can't even sue.......

GMO is carried for miles it's in everything.

Check this out --> .
Looking for a good soy product? Try Eden Foods' soy products. Other trusted soy products are named in the Cornucopia Institute's report here: http://www.cornucopia.org/2009/05/soy-report...

SOY WILL MAKE YOU SICK

Soy Protein Used in

and when u want the truth most would ask why are they hiding it all..

EXCLUSIVE: Google to block all anti-cancer, “anti-vax” and anti-GMO websites at the browser level as tech giant goes all-in with pharma drug cartels

EXCLUSIVE: Google to block all anti-cancer, "anti-vax" and anti-GMO websites at the browser level as tech giant goes all-in with pharma drug cartels

Plants are for pussies

Forum List

Back