The "Equality" vs "Equity" Scam

Small business has profited off of a frozen minimum wage for 13 years.
If you can’t survive without a low wage workforce, you don’t deserve to survive

Now, those businesses are seeing a workforce that tells them to take their wages and working conditions and shove it

Due to government ineptness and inflation, as well as forcing them to pay people more than they input as labor.

You can't bitch about the market when your thumb is on it.

Due to government ineptness and inflation, as well as forcing them to pay people more than they input as labor.

You can't bitch about the market when your thumb is on it.

Business makes a profit off of every employee

Business makes a profit off of every employee

Not when they have to pay them more than the value added by their work.

Then they have to either raise prices, cut workforce, or eat more of the costs themselves.

Why shouldn't a business make a profit? They are the one taking the risk. An employee can't lose their already paid salary if the business goes under, but an owner sure as hell can lose their own savings and property.

Not when they have to pay them more than the value added by their work.

Then they have to either raise prices, cut workforce, or eat more of the costs themselves.

Why shouldn't a business make a profit? They are the one taking the risk. An employee can't lose their already paid salary if the business goes under, but an owner sure as hell can lose their own savings and property.

If you are not making money off of an employee, you fire him
Why would you keep an employee that you are losing money on?

If you are not making money off of an employee, you fire him
Why would you keep an employee that you are losing money on?

Or you are forced to raise prices and go out of business because customers no longer want your product and the forced value.

You keep them because the government forces you to pay someone who's task doesn't provide the require added value and you want to somehow keep the business you built.

Do you even have a rudimentary understanding of how market economies work, or did all you study in school was Marxist jiggery pokery?

Or you are forced to raise prices and go out of business because customers no longer want your product and the forced value.

You keep them because the government forces you to pay someone who's task doesn't provide the require added value and you want to somehow keep the business you built.

You are forced to raise prices because of a lot of things
Increased supply costs, increased rent, increased energy costs….yet Conservatives only freak if they have to increase wages

The Government forces you to pay $7.25 an hour
Cry me a river

You are forced to raise prices because of a lot of things
Increased supply costs, increased rent, increased energy costs….yet Conservatives only freak if they have to increase wages

The Government forces you to pay $7.25 an hour
Cry me a river

I'm talking about the $15 minimum wages, or so called "living" wage for jobs that weren't meant to be for a person supporting a family or even working full time.

There are market forces, then there are government forces, although honestly this inflation is currently government caused.

I'm talking about the $15 minimum wages, or so called "living" wage for jobs that weren't meant to be for a person supporting a family or even working full time.

There are market forces, then there are government forces, although honestly this inflation is currently government caused.
$15 an hour is now needed to cover rampant inflation
Conservatives initially mocked it.

Now, workers are telling you to shove it if you won’t pay more

It is called a Free Market

You celebrate it when you can tell workers to take it or leave it.
Now, you whine when workers tell you to Fuk off

Inflation caused by your side's policies, and the $15 was BEFORE this inflation spike, the demand is probably up to $25 an hour now.

$25 an hour to take orders at a drive through window is idiotic.

Your side created the worker imbalance by paying them to do nothing.

Yet you never seem to post stories about poor working Americans who have not seen significant pay raises in decades and a Minimum Wage that has been frozen for 13 years

But you have plenty of stories about lazy poor people who refuse to work
A poor working Americans have an opportunity for free educational programs via Pell Grants if they want a significant pay raise.

And as far as any pay raises, the only time the time low-income saw a real wage increase was under TRUMP.

I never see you have a story about poor people who could make better decisions and help themselves. According to you, poor people can do no wrong, and deserve other people’s money no matter what.

So was THAT the strategy behind Biden’s deliberate actions to increase inflation? Force businesses to pay $15 an hour, which will simoly drive prices even further? You leftists need to take Econ 101.

Now, those businesses are seeing a workforce that tells them to take their wages and working conditions and shove it
Yeah, and the reason they can get away with being a lazy POS who refuses to take a job is that they know that the Dems will keep giving them other people’s money.

Yeah, I’ve heard that POS argument before.

What about a business like mine that was paying professional level salaries to the professional and had a part-time school kid do grunt work? If I had to pay him $15 an hour, I just wouldn’t hire him. I’d divvy up the work among the existing staff.

Kid loses his income. Business stays afloat, and actually saves a few bucks. I only hired the kid to give him a chance to earn a little spending money.

Yeah, I’ve heard that POS argument before.

What about a business like mine that was paying professional level salaries to the professional and had a part-time school kid do grunt work? If I had to pay him $15 an hour, I just wouldn’t hire him. I’d divvy up the work among the existing staff.

Kid loses his income. Business stays afloat, and actually saves a few bucks. I only hired the kid to give him a chance to earn a little spending money.
Easy Peasy

Just do without the kid and pay your high priced employees to sweep your floors and take out the garbage

Better yet, get off your fat ass and do it yourself

Yeah, and the reason they can get away with being a lazy POS who refuses to take a job is that they know that the Dems will keep giving them other people’s money.

There you go again
Calling the poor shiftless and lazy

Easy Peasy

Just do without the kid and pay your high priced employees to sweep your floors and take out the garbage

So the kid's salary is now $0.00 instead of the $7 or $8 he could have been making.

Inflation caused by your side's policies, and the $15 was BEFORE this inflation spike, the demand is probably up to $25 an hour now.

$25 an hour to take orders at a drive through window is idiotic.

Your side created the worker imbalance by paying them to do nothing.
The tide has turned and Conservatives are not too happy

After decades of telling workers to take what is offered or they have three people waiting to do your job, employers now have to beg low income workers to accept what they are offering

The tide has turned and Conservatives are not too happy

After decades of telling workers to take what is offered or they have three people waiting to do your job, employers now have to beg low income workers to accept what they are offering

All because progressives used government to ruin the market.

Hello Stagflation.

Easy Peasy

And that is exactly what I would have done. But who suffers? The kid who was glad to have a chance to earn $150 a week spending money for a few hours after school and now has no job.

Forum List

Back