The "Equality" vs "Equity" Scam

The tide has turned and Conservatives are not too happy

After decades of telling workers to take what is offered or they have three people waiting to do your job, employers now have to beg low income workers to accept what they are offering
Because the government has turned into their competitor.

I never see you have a story about poor people who could make better decisions and help themselves. According to you, poor people can do no wrong, and deserve other people’s money no matter what.

Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner!
Lisa does it again

Blame the poor for their lot in life
If only you had studied harder you could have been a Brain Surgeon or Rocket Scientist

If only you had studied harder you could have been a Brain Surgeon or Rocket Scientist
Maybe not a surgeon or scientist, but they could probably pay to feed, clothe, and house themselves and their family without help from my paycheck, via the government.

Maybe not a surgeon or scientist, but they could probably pay to feed, clothe, and house themselves and their family without help from my paycheck, via the government.

Like it or not, there will always be 20 percent of the population that has a low IQ or other disabilities. No matter what you do, they are incapable of complex jobs

Our society used to give them menial jobs that paid a salary they could live off of.

Today, those jobs do not pay enough to support someone. So, society needs to step in and supplement their pay with low cost housing, food and medical care.

The employers pocket the difference

Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner!
Lisa does it again

Yes, some people are poor because they made bad decisions or have a bad work ethic. Just because someone is poor doesn’t mean they are above all criticism and can do no wrong.

You are the epitome of what is wrong with leftists: defend poor people no matter the circumstances and mock successful middle class people for not doing better.

Like it or not, there will always be 20 percent of the population that has a low IQ or other disabilities. No matter what you do, they are incapable of complex jobs

Our society used to give them menial jobs that paid a salary they could live off of.

Today, those jobs do not pay enough to support someone. So, society needs to step in and supplement their pay with low cost housing, food and medical care.

The employers pocket the difference
I think 20% is a bit high. Maybe 15%. They are the responsibility of their FAMILIES, not the government. If the family can’t support them and no local charity will, let them go play Live-Action Frogger on the interstate.

white people have had the floor for 400 years, so maybe we should STFU for a change and let others have a chance

that doesn't mean there's no role for white people, it's just that i think they should give away ALL their money in reparations to blacks

white people have had the floor for 400 years, so maybe we should STFU for a change and let others have a chance

that doesn't mean there's no role for white people, it's just that i think they should give away ALL their money in reparations to blacks
So IOW whites should be slaves to blacks. Got it.

You repeat the myth that Conservatives have been spouting since Dickens

The poor deserve their lot in life and are lazy and shiftless
Why should the wealthy among us give up their luxuries to help those who are struggling
Not their fault that the poor did not grow up with rich parents
I was born and raised dirt poor. Second hand clothes from goodwill, month left at the end of money etc. I worked hard and managed to pull myself out of poverty, so I have no sympathy for those who are able bodied and refuse to do the same. I save my sympathy for those who are injured or disables and are unable to help themselves.

Because you don’t want babies to starve
You stop babies from starving by forcing fathers to support their children. Require all birth certificates to list the father. If the mother claims to not know who the father is, require her to submit a list of all the “men” she has sex with. Run DNA tests until he is identified. No list, no support from the government.

You stop babies from starving by forcing fathers to support their children. Require all birth certificates to list the father. If the mother claims to not know who the father is, require her to submit a list of all the “men” she has sex with. Run DNA tests until he is identified. No list, no support from the government.
Yup, send him to prison
That will fix him

Business makes a profit off of every employee
That’s the point of being in business. The whole reason for being in business is to make money. You do that by providing a service or product that people want at a price they can afford. You do that by riding the thin line between paying too much for materials and labor and charging too much for your product so people will buy it. The whole reason for having employees is to make profits. The employee has to provide more benefit to the company than he costs the company for the system to work.

I was born and raised dirt poor. Second hand clothes from goodwill, month left at the end of money etc. I worked hard and managed to pull myself out of poverty, so I have no sympathy for those who are able bodied and refuse to do the same. I save my sympathy for those who are injured or disables and are unable to help themselves.
How did those who were raised with you turn out?

That’s the point of being in business. The whole reason for being in business is to make money. You do that by providing a service or product that people want at a price they can afford. You do that by riding the thin line between paying too much for materials and labor and charging too much for your product so people will buy it. The whole reason for having employees is to make profits. The employee has to provide more benefit to the company than he costs the company for the system to work.
That is what a I said

But if your business can’t survive without a low cost compliant workforce, that is your fault

Exactly. I’ve given the example of my father a lot. Born to impoverished immigrant parents, he made all the right decisions and got a tuition-paid college education, a professional job, and moved from poverty to the middle class in 10 years. Leftists HATE these examples because it shows that sometimes it IS the fault of poor people themselves who remain poor.

That is what a I said

But if your business can’t survive without a low cost compliant workforce, that is your fault
Businesses aren’t all or nothing. They have a high-paid at staff, a mid-paid staff, and a low-paid staff, all commensurate with their value to the business.

Leftists HATE these examples because it shows that sometimes it IS the fault of poor people who remain poor.

Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner

Another post, more Lisa blaming the the poor for their lot in life

Forum List

Back