The "Equality" vs "Equity" Scam

You're an angry guy and nothing is going to satisfy you is it.
Why do whites like you who are angry about things you make up, think it would be wrong for me to be angry about things that really happen? I know what's going to satisfy me, you believe some crap from other whites about what they assume about blacks. Right wing whites need to drop the zero sum mentality. Period.

When someone else is GIVEN (for no reason) the same things that I had to scratch, claw, and fight to earn then there is no equality at all.
Wouldn't it be nice if you hadn't had to struggle so hard against a rigged system just to get a basic life? You're way closer to being like the people you think are being given things than the plutocrats who are given more than they can ever use.

Wouldn't it be nice if you hadn't had to struggle so hard against a rigged system just to get a basic life? You're way closer to being like the people you think are being given things than the plutocrats who are given more than they can ever use
That’s fine by me. I have no problem fighting and clawing for everything I have. I’ve never claimed to have had a silver spoon in my mouth. I busted my ass to get where I am. If I can do it without the charity literally ANYONE can. So there’s no need for the handouts.

NOBODY, and certainly not the Federal Government, gives the same to rich and poor communities. Anyone saying that is either ignorant or a liar. Check with your local school board member. Ask her how much they get from the Feds vs other neighborhoods. Prosperous areas get zilch. Inner city shit-holes get mountains of aid of various kinds.

It's an "equity" thing, not equality.

NOBODY, and certainly not the Federal Government, gives the same to rich and poor communities. Anyone saying that is either ignorant or a liar. Check with your local school board member. Ask her how much they get from the Feds vs other neighborhoods. Prosperous areas get zilch. Inner city shit-holes get mountains of aid of various kinds.

It's an "equity" thing, not equality.
As it should be

You help those communities that need help

EQUALITY gives every person the opportunity and right to PURSUE anything in life he desires. It does NOT guarantee the attainment of those goals. Life does not come with guarantees.

The outcome will depend on how hard the person is willing to work. The education and skills acquired. Motivation. Luck. Lots more.

EQUITY is taking what others have WORKED for, and EARNED, in order to GIVE freebies to fucking losers who are too fucking lazy to work and earn their own way.

Fuck all equity chasing (freebie-seeking) losers. Let them fucking die if they're too fucking lazy to work and pay their own way.

EQUALITY gives every person the opportunity and right to PURSUE anything in life he desires. It does NOT guarantee the attainment of those goals. Life does not come with guarantees.

The outcome will depend on how hard the person is willing to work. The education and skills acquired. Motivation. Luck. Lots more.

EQUITY is taking what others have WORKED for, and EARNED, in order to GIVE freebies to fucking losers who are too fucking lazy to work and earn their own way.

Fuck all equity chasing (freebie-seeking) losers. Let them fucking die if they're too fucking lazy to work and pay their own way.
Equity is helping those in need of help
Most civilized societies recognize that

However, Conservatives are outraged if everyone does not get the same…….whether they be rich or poor

Equity is helping those in need of help
Most civilized societies recognize that

However, Conservatives are outraged if everyone does not get the same…….whether they be rich or poor
Bullshit!

You have no fucking understanding of the difference between EQUITY and EQUALITY.

Your ideas will only create a society filled with freeloaders.

Bullshit!

You have no fucking understanding of the difference between EQUITY and EQUALITY.

Great Societies understand that you help those who need help
Equity

The Conservative ideal of everyone receives the same regardless of needs is pathetic

Great Societies understand that you help those who need help
Equity

The Conservative ideal of everyone receives the same regardless of needs is pathetic
Find a seven year old to read, and explain, post #28 to you.

No need to respond, you're stuck...

is that really the best you bring to the table?
Other posters have also pointed out the errors in your beliefs. You refuse to listen or examine the problems in your own arguments.

It's a waste of time to respond to someone, like yourself, who is stuck...

Have a nice day.

Now...go waste someone else's time. Thanks.

Other posters have also pointed out the errors in your beliefs. You refuse to listen or examine the problems in your own arguments.

It's a waste of time to respond to someone, like yourself, who is stuck...

Have a nice day.

Now...go waste someone else's time. Thanks.
Actually, you are bringing nothing to this thread

Our country has always embraced Equity

Bullshit!

Yup. What the other poster is describing as “equity” is actually Marxism: to each according to his needs (regardless of effort, ability, motivation, intelligence, discipline, etc). Such is the face of today’s leftist

Yup. What the other poster is describing as “equity” is actually Marxism: to each according to his needs (regardless of effort, ability, motivation, intelligence, discipline, etc). Such is the face of today’s leftist
If helping those who need help is Marxism

So be it

Maybe because lefty philosophy insists that equity be enforced by the govt taking something from others to give it to those who didn't earn it.
Equity is not about elevating others, it's really about ensuring everyone shares the misery equally
From each according to their means, to each according to their needs. These are the same marxists and their useful idiots that free men have been fighting for ages.

Forum List

Back