The envious hateful world of America hated Trump as President but loves biden as President.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Didn't I read how the "the world" likes biden so much more than Trump?

The world, like the American leftists, HATE AMERICA and all think it is an illegitimate country.

It really is us against the world conservatives. It quite literally is just that.

The world, like the American leftists, HATE AMERICA and all think it is an illegitimate country.

It really is us against the world conservatives. It quite literally is just that.
Waaaa!
Waaaaaa!
Everyone hates conservatives, you Trash Trumpers are pathetic crybabies. Trump was a failed president. Bush was a failed president. The GOP has fucked everything up.

FACTS:

Bill Clinton: Golden Age of Prosperity, booming GDP, booming jobs, budget surpluss

GWB: Dark Age of Failure, inherited a balanced budget turned it into mega deficits, started 2 wars we didn't need and didn't win those wars, crashed the economy BIGLY

Obama: fixed the Bush mess, inherited the Bush crash, an economy losing 900k jobs a month and gave Trump a country with 4.7% unemployment !!

Trump: spent like a drunken sailor doubling the annual deficit before covid, then tripled it after... Never had good GDP growth, weak low growth of 2.5%, barely better than Obama. Fucked up covid and left the country in ruins.

Biden: Fixed the trump disaster, crushed covid, 6+% GDP growth, BEST first 5 months is US history!!!

THIS IS THE COLD HARD IRREFUTABLE FACTS, EVERYTHING IS VERIFIED BY HARD DATA.

What do you trash Trumpers have to cry about??? GOP policy fuck ups are responsible for every major problem in America.

Biden shows little difference between himself and the grifter-in-chief. Most Americans that voted for Biden, did so, only because he wasn't the orange-colored-a$$hole whose only goal in being POTUS was to line his and his cronies' pockets and make the U.S. laughingstock to the world.

During his decades in Washington, Biden has never done anything to benefit average Americans. And, if you trump Nazis could pry your heads out of your a$$es, you would see your cult leader did nothing to benefit your sorry lives.

Biden shows little difference between himself and the grifter-in-chief. Most Americans that voted for Biden, did so, only because he wasn't the orange-colored-a$$hole whose only goal in being POTUS was to line his and his cronies' pockets and make the U.S. laughingstock to the world.

During his decades in Washington, Biden has never done anything to benefit average Americans. And, if you trump Nazis could pry your heads out of your a$$es, you would see your cult leader did nothing to benefit your sorry lives.
How did you compose a post with Banker's dick in your mouth?

Much practice, I'll bet.

Hardcore lefties held on to their usual incoherent hatred for a republican administration but the real craziness was sponsored by the mainstream media. Every word Trump spoke was "fact checked" by a little army of radicals and every allegation no matter how ludicrous was taken as gospel by the tribe of government educated freaking idiots who thought Andrew Cuomo's brother among others like Whoopie Goldberg were legitimate news sources.

Biden turned America back into the Big Fat Patsy. That is what the world "loves", they don't give a shit about a brain dead hair sniffer.

Yes the United States of America became the richest most powerful country in the world because everyone was screwing you over.

Such as the white grievance of the Trump cult. Everyone was screwing you. You have to be smarter than that but you’re not and that’s the problem.

Yes the United States of America became the richest most powerful country in the world because everyone was screwing you over.

Such as the white grievance of the Trump cult. Everyone was screwing you. You have to be smarter than that but you’re not and that’s the problem.
You may have the same cognitive issue as your President. Your reply makes no sense whatsoever.

You may have the same cognitive issue as your President. Your reply makes no sense whatsoever.

Funny you should say that. That’s what I thought about your original post saying America is the world’s “patsy”.

How did America become the richest most powerful country in the world if you’re everybody’s patsy?

Theowl32
You're wrong. Trump was the biggest dickhead president ever elected and the world shunned the idiot. Who would want to work with that egotistical big buffoon.
They don't hate American. They just waited until he was gone and now embrace the new guy.

Again, you guys continue to post lies unsubstantiated because you have nothing else. It's you that hate America. Those who installed a real president are the patriots. You guys want fascism installed to stop democracy with the 6/1 riots.
You can't deny it. It's history now.

I don’t get it. Where is the a difference between Don and Joe?
Biden is an establishment man. Trump is an outsider.

Biden can be told what to do. Trump is unpredictable and his own man.

Biden is a Swamp critter. Trump was the engineer who thought he could drain the Swamp.

Biden acts like a nice old grandfather who is a little senile. Trump often is obnoxious and enjoys fighting with anybody and everybody.

Biden sells his influence to the highest bidder using his son Hunter as a bagman. Trump built skyscrapers and while President his kids ran his company.

Biden is high level democrat and consequently has a “Get Out Of Jail Free” card as does his son. Trump is an outsider and one of the “little people.” Consequently he is a valid target for prosecution and persecution. So are members of his family, people who worked in his administration and employees of his company.

Trump has a loyal following of extremely dedicated followers and can draw audiences like a rock star. Biden would have a hard time filling a basketball stadium with his fans.

This sounds like a Liability thread.

"The envious hateful world of America hated Trump as President but loves biden as President.

Some hated him BEFORE he was president.

Nixon- A president who became a criminal.
Trump- A criminal who became president.

Batcat
All that said, why did his own supporters turn on him to vote him out?

Reminiscing what could have been is over. He won't be back and neither will his idiot children.

Batcat
All that said, why did his own supporters turn on him to vote him out?

Reminiscing what could have been is over. He won't be back and neither will his idiot children.
You may be making an assumption that the election was all nice and honest. We should find out more shortly as the results of the Arizona recount are due.

Of course the MSM will call the results false if they show election malfeasance. The MSM is already ignoring and/or ridiculing the recount. To me that is a “tell” that the MSM is well aware we had a corrupt election.

You might well be right about Trump’s return. He definitely will be prosecuted and persecuted by our legal system playing the old “show me the man and I will find the crime” game.

I notice you called Trump’s kids “idiots.” I bet you see Hunter Biden as a really sharp man and you would be happy to see your daughter dating him.

I hear Hunter now is quite the artist and asking half a million dollars forhis paintings. A sneaky tactic to profit by selling his father’s influence to the highest bidder.

Last edited:
I would fully agree with the OP that it's Trumpsters against the world.

Their perspective is The Truth. They know The Way, and it's their way. There is no need for collaboration, curiosity or new ideas.

Just another vivid example of why this is called a cult. This is a classic cult-like worldview.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back