The dysfunction among House Republicans is getting worse

Yes, Jack Smith does have quite a bit of hard work to insure our Liberty!
You are confused, Jack Smith is the jack booted thug that looses most his cases because he fabricates and stretches the law so that he can prosecute political enemies of the Democrat party.

I am sorry, dick, (can I call you dick?), but you have been spoon fed propaganda. You will lose your Liberty if Trump loses this marxist democratic party show trail

You are confused, Jack Smith is the jack booted thug that looses most his cases because he fabricates and stretches the law so that he can prosecute political enemies of the Democrat party.

I am sorry, dick, (can I call you dick?), but you have been spoon fed propaganda. You will lose your Liberty if Trump loses this marxist democratic party show trail

Jack Smith has mountains of evidence against Trump
Does not look good

The 'Trump Train' is the fast track to failure. The only hope that Republicans have is to derail that train ASAP.

The only political success Trump had is BARELY winning the 2016 election. He's been a total political failure in every way since.

HE IS THE MOST DISGRACED PRESIDENT IN HISTORY!!!
You are right, we are better off with extremely high prices for food. Everyone loves spending almost all their money on food.

I cant wait until the Democratic Party authorizes people making a 100k a year to apply for food stamps. Food is that expensive.

Yes, Dick, thank you and the Democratic Party for the $18 dollar sandwich, worth every bite.

Jack Smith has mountains of evidence against Trump
Does not look good
fake evidence,

in many ways, I would like to see the democratic party successful, then there will be no doubt that the Democratic Party is nothing but the New Modern Marxist Democratic Party of the USA.

Jack Smith, remember when his prosecution of John Edwards got thrown by the Supreme Court. Crooked lawyers have such a long life.

Be proud, and proclaim your patriotism to your comrades.

Classified documents, Trump admission, witness testimony
70 pages of evidence in the indictment

When are you guys going to show any evidence?

A much better question is why aren’t your “News” sources which every leftist claims are not biased digging into it and reporting their findings from unanimous and unnamed sources?

Classified documents, Trump admission, witness testimony
70 pages of evidence in the indictment

When are you guys going to show any evidence?
2023%2006%2015%20Biden%20indictment-L.jpg

You are right, we are better off with extremely high prices for food. Everyone loves spending almost all their money on food.

I cant wait until the Democratic Party authorizes people making a 100k a year to apply for food stamps. Food is that expensive.

Yes, Dick, thank you and the Democratic Party for the $18 dollar sandwich, worth every bite.
I am in California. I found out yesterday that a registered nurse I know gets her food at a pantry. She lives in Coto De Casa. A pantry!

Forum List

Back