The Ds are Showing Contempt for Trump Voters, Winning or Losing Strategy?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
I'm not going to attack this D strategy, the results of it so far suit me fine. I do find the R reaction of outrage non productive. If you think your opponent is hurting himself why do anything to interfere with that? Politics is a blood sport. Any and all counterpunches should be directed at making sure the opponent cannot answer the bell and no loading up for a flashy but risky knock out. Just let cumulative damage compound and don't get cocky.

It s my contempt for Trump and his supporters that obvious?.............Good.

OP- So is everyone outside their bs propaganda bubble...Having Trump repeat Fox Rush Heritage etc etc BS is a fantastic chance to pop their fake news bubble. Lock her up and build the wall etc is imaginary and useless garbage...

It s my contempt for Trump and his supporters that obvious?.............Good.

I do feel sorry for many of them, they were so fooled by him and his rhetoric, but if one votes on their emotions instead of their brain this is what happens.

Losing unless they think that somehow is going to get me to vote for them?
That and moving further left with Bernie, Warren and Jerry Brown does seem to be the D plan. The theory that Hillary was not enough of a Trotskiite in the last election is very interesting as well.

That and moving further left with Bernie, Warren and Jerry Brown does seem to be the D plan. The theory that Hillary was not enough of a Trotskiite in the last election is very interesting as well.

I'm not going to attack this D strategy, the results of it so far suit me fine. I do find the R reaction of outrage non productive. If you think your opponent is hurting himself why do anything to interfere with that? Politics is a blood sport. Any and all counterpunches should be directed at making sure the opponent cannot answer the bell and no loading up for a flashy but risky knock out. Just let cumulative damage compound and don't get cocky.

the "deplorables" comment cost Hillary, er, I mean helped Uncle Vlad defeat St. Hillary the Inevitable, so yes, keep it up

the "deplorables" comment cost Hillary, er, I mean helped Uncle Vlad defeat St. Hillary the Inevitable, so yes, keep it up

I'm good with the D's showing they still haven't learned anything after getting their asses kicked. It proves we elected the best man for the job.

And that's why the D's will lose. Good for them they got 3m extra votes in the big cities of two states. Clearly wasn't enough.

Instead of bringing folks into the party though, the D's decided to go to all out war with everyone who voiced any support for the President. As if the D's going to cow or guilt everyone into voting for them??

Keep going though. The D party is in contempt of America and California (D) has gone Communist in violation of the laws of the land. Your party is likely finished so you might as well burn it to the ground.

Really, the Democrats are playing the only strategy they have: To keep screaming and hope that Trump screws up. It's politics.

My guess is that it will work, but who knows.

Trump won by convincing labor that he would treat them better than Hillary would. Ironically that's also how Bernie almost beat Hillary.

Really, the Democrats are playing the only strategy they have: To keep screaming and hope that Trump screws up. It's politics.

I consider it a bad strategy even without the purge of the D party ranks. But "send us your criminals and we will send you our high net worth people and industries." Does sound a lot like a definition of stupidity.

I'm good with the D's showing they still haven't learned anything after getting their asses kicked. It proves we elected the best man for the job.

Asses kicked? Trump got fewer votes than Hillary. He won because of small margins in 3 states,

by making promises to important constituencies in those states that are promises he will never fulfill.

I consider it a bad strategy even without the purge of the D party ranks. But "send us your criminals and we will send you our high net worth people and industries." Does sound a lot like a definition of stupidity.
Well, I think the party is in desperate need of a Reformation, but if Trump & Co screws up, the party will be able to go with the crazies in charge of it now.

Personally I would like to see the demise of both the DFL and GOP, both of which have shown to be big spending, big government parties. The DFL has lost middle America and with its current rhetoric and it will never gain them back. Both parties have shown contempt by not representing the voters and continuing to serve themselves and special interests. This will never change until there are term limits.
Trump won as basically a third party candidate and Bernie's support was also a rebellion against the Party order. Both parties assumed America would accept destiny names such as Bush or Clinton. We did that shit already.
The term career politician needs to end. No one should ever be elected because it is simply "their turn".

Democrats are on the right track. They just need to go faster. Don't stop with dragging people out of their cars, drag them from their homes. Remove children. Let that naked hatred blossom.

Asses kicked? Trump got fewer votes than Hillary. He won because of small margins in 3 states,

by making promises to important constituencies in those states that are promises he will never fulfill.
I see you're still in denial. :)
Trump kicked her ass because the voters didn't want what she was selling.

I think this quote pretty much says it all.
IMG_0593.JPG

As long as their plan to turn this nation into a Third World nation continues unabated, it is a fine plan.

Forum List

Back