Contempt is Earned and Trump has earned it in spades

Russ Alllah Gehry

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2016
Supporters of Donald Trump are calling opponents of Trump snowflakes and more. The meaning of that phrase in the context used, is hilarious. If anyone is a snowflake, it is Trump and his hardcore group of supporters who can't solve their collective cognitive dissonance, of Trump having large crowds, and losing so miserably in the popular vote.

The fact that Trump's 'win' in the electoral college system is a fluke seems lost on them. It's as if winning would give Trump and by extension them, credibility and admiration. Well, life is unfair.

Great quote "At the root of Mr. Trump’s unpredictable presidency, according to people close to him, is a deep frustration about attacks on his legitimacy, and a worry that Washington does not see him as he sees himself."

and "As he careens from one controversy to another, many of them of his own making..."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/13/...but-trump-still-cant-seem-to-get-past-it.html

It is not hatred most folks have towards Trump, although that exists out there in great amounts, it is contempt. The contempt Trump has earned stems from his actions and words during the campaign. Add to that the disgusting tapes of his bragging about molesting women, and you get a man who is as contemptible as it gets

Supporters of Donald Trump are calling opponents of Trump snowflakes and more. The meaning of that phrase in the context used, is hilarious. If anyone is a snowflake, it is Trump and his hardcore group of supporters who can't solve their collective cognitive dissonance, of Trump having large crowds, and losing so miserably in the popular vote.
upload_2017-5-14_2-34-7.png
<--All Trump supporters are like this Guy

The fact that Trump's 'win' in the electoral college system is a fluke seems lost on them. It's as if winning would give Trump and by extension them, credibility and admiration. Well, life is unfair.

Great quote "At the root of Mr. Trump’s unpredictable presidency, according to people close to him, is a deep frustration about attacks on his legitimacy, and a worry that Washington does not see him as he sees himself."

and "As he careens from one controversy to another, many of them of his own making..."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/13/...but-trump-still-cant-seem-to-get-past-it.html

It is not hatred most folks have towards Trump, although that exists out there in great amounts, it is contempt. The contempt Trump has earned stems from his actions and words during the campaign. Add to that the disgusting tapes of his bragging about molesting women, and you get a man who is as contemptible as it gets

Suuuuure.......

Ross-Staring-and-Nodding-Friends.gif

View attachment 126551 <--All Trump supporters are like this Guy

Funny you mention that, even folks on the left can see ya'll's bullshit game these days: (At roughly 7:30, go back further like 5:50 ish if you want to see the guys full flip out - it's hilarious - and the scoop of what happened from DeFranco)

This individual is not representative of the masses - said the family he was screaming at.

I didn't listen to his ranting very well, I tend to ignore folks like that as nothing more than idiots, but I don't think he once said "Trump" - correct me if I'm wrong.

Funny you mention that, even folks on the left can see ya'll's bullshit game these days: (At roughly 7:30, go back further like 5:50 ish if you want to see the guys full flip out - it's hilarious - and the scoop of what happened from DeFranco)

This individual is not representative of the masses - said the family he was screaming at.

I didn't listen to his ranting very well, I tend to ignore folks like that as nothing more than idiots, but I don't think he once said "Trump" - correct me if I'm wrong.

Consider yourself corrected. about 0:37

These adolescent threads featuring our resident Looney-Tunes Left are becoming more numerous of late.

They may be ready to psychologically pop.

Alright. I'm not sure what they were saying that caused him to answer Donald Trump but w/e drunk people.

Alright. I'm not sure what they were saying that caused him to answer Donald Trump but w/e drunk people.

What THEY were saying to cause it? You think the Muslim family made him become an ass? Typical RWNJ. Not willing to take responsibility for your on bullshit, and that drunken jerk's behavior is the responsibility of you and every other hateful Trump supporter.

What happens when Trump finally let's it sink in that he isn't popular, he lost the popular vote by 3 million votes, nobody likes him and everyone makes fun of him? He's got the mentality of an 8 year old and an 8 year old mind does not accept rejection well at all. There are reports from the staff at the White House already that this orange snowflake throws tantrums like a child.

What happens to a very insecure weirdo who finally passes a mirror and sees them-self how everyone else sees them?

The fact that Trump's 'win' in the electoral college system is a fluke seems lost on them.
No, we call you snowflakes because you are little snivelbutts that can't handle not getting your way. I haven't heard a single Trump supporter upset, confused, bewildered or angry over him losing the popular vote and there's no fluke about it. The EC was designed that way for a reason. It's you snowflakes that are confused.

Contempt? Who gives a shit. Obama earned my contempt but I didn't parade around in the streets or bellyache on the internet nonstop.

What happens when Trump finally let's it sink in that he isn't popular, he lost the popular vote by 3 million votes, nobody likes him and everyone makes fun of him? He's got the mentality of an 8 year old and an 8 year old mind does not accept rejection well at all. There are reports from the staff at the White House already that this orange snowflake throws tantrums like a child.

What happens to a very insecure weirdo who finally passes a mirror and sees them-self how everyone else sees them?
He didn't campaign in California so I'm sure he can live with losing the state by millions. I'm also sure he can live with the fact he is president and Hillary isn't. No one cares if you are still hurting, it's bizarre that liberals assume we are are supposed to care about their feelings. We don't.

What THEY were saying to cause it? You think the Muslim family made him become an ass? Typical RWNJ. Not willing to take responsibility for your on bullshit, and that drunken jerk's behavior is the responsibility of you and every other hateful Trump supporter.

Oh I agree he's being a total asshole, but he's clearly responding "Trump" to something they said, I didn't say "cause it" you did because you're a partisan hack...

Anyway, why do you automatically a) assume I'm a RWNJ (when my political stance is clearly listed as CENTER in my sig) and b) presume that he just randomly screamed out Trump at these folks?

Does it matter? Probably not. However, you have used the occasion to prove my original point perfectly.

Yes, I'm a "hateful Trump supporter" - Fuck you too son.

Your selective hearing wrong as usual. The typical Trumpster said "Donald Trump motherfuckers."

The fact that Trump's 'win' in the electoral college system is a fluke seems lost on them.
No, we call you snowflakes because you are little snivelbutts that can't handle not getting your way. I haven't heard a single Trump supporter upset, confused, bewildered or angry over him losing the popular vote and there's no fluke about it. The EC was designed that way for a reason. It's you snowflakes that are confused.

Contempt? Who gives a shit. Obama earned my contempt but I didn't parade around in the streets or bellyache on the internet nonstop.

Yeah, the (half)spade earned contempt in spades.

Does these not seem like a snowflake to you?

You can ignore the reality all you wish, but that doesn't make your delusions real. Unfortunately, the leftists are a bunch of snowflakes, and the Trump supporters on the other hand, have never pulled something like the above off.

Does these not seem like a snowflake to you?

You can ignore the reality all you wish, but that doesn't make your delusions real. Unfortunately the title, "snowflake" is an earned one.

Do libtards really think that President Trump supporters give a damn about their "feelings"?? lmao. I LOVE seeing their anger, rage and assorted hysterics. It really makes my day; maybe they can find a nice safe space somewhere? Haiti is nice this time of year.

Love this guy!!

Greg

Forum List

Back