The Dormition Abbey Attacked By Jewish Settlers!

What's your point and what does it have to do with the thread in question?

for those interested------the ATTACK consisted of some graffiti on some walls. Such "attacks" on synagogues are so commonplace in my city (USA)
that no one bothers to report them-------they certainly do
not make the news and police do not investigate if someone
actually bothers to try to report it. I wonder if anyone knows
who did it--------probably some nuns

Again, what does that have to do with Jewish settlers attacking a Christian abbey? Are you saying that it is in revenge for the attacks on Jewish places in your city in the U.S.? I am not getting your point.

What a massive hypocrite you are . You ALWAYS say that pro Israeli sources are not valid for posting information, and that you only use neutral sources.
But the OP uses a heavily pro Palestinian anti Israeli site, and you jump all over it.

Oh propagantici, ...

If the attack did not happen and it is propaganda, I retract my posts. I was not aware it was a pro-Palestinian site, I am not familiar with pro-Palestinian sites as I do not frequent them on principle.

What's your point and what does it have to do with the thread in question?

for those interested------the ATTACK consisted of some graffiti on some walls. Such "attacks" on synagogues are so commonplace in my city (USA)
that no one bothers to report them-------they certainly do
not make the news and police do not investigate if someone
actually bothers to try to report it. I wonder if anyone knows
who did it--------probably some nuns

Again, what does that have to do with Jewish settlers attacking a Christian abbey? Are you saying that it is in revenge for the attacks on Jewish places in your city in the U.S.? I am not getting your point.

What a massive hypocrite you are . You ALWAYS say that pro Israeli sources are not valid for posting information, and that you only use neutral sources.
But the OP uses a heavily pro Palestinian anti Israeli site, and you jump all over it.

Oh propagantici, ...

If the attack did not happen and it is propaganda, I retract my posts. I was not aware it was a pro-Palestinian site, I am not familiar with pro-Palestinian sites as I do not frequent them on principle.

It is a pro Palestinian site.

Forum List

Back