Who called for genocide first, Netanyahu and the USA or Saudia Arabia?

US foreign aid to the Palestinians is a fraction of what Israel has gotten since 1948... for a much smaller Jewish population.

Haiti gets a drop in the bucket for 10 million Haitians compared to needy Israel.

Stranded in Rome because of Israel's attack.
The Middle East's ties to the city of Rome were gradually severed as the Empire split into East and West,
with the Middle East tied to the new Roman capital of Constantinople

Fact is you were NOT in the Middle East.
No stupid, I was there.
Where were you, Israel or Gaza?
Considered Middle East.
Rome is NOT considered the Middle East.

The Middle East's ties to the city of Rome were gradually severed as the Empire split into East and West,
with the Middle East tied to the new Roman capital of Constantinople

Fact is you were NOT in the Middle East.

Where were you, Israel or Gaza?
Considered Middle East.
Rome is NOT considered the Middle East.
Libya. I lived in Arabia and Kuwait. Most of that 20 years was in Arabia. You must have heard of Aramco. My father was head of oil operations. Went to Rome for a dental appointment..and the Israelis attacked Egypt.

Libya. I lived in Arabia and Kuwait. Most of that 20 years was in Arabia. You must have heard of Aramco. My father was head of oil operations. Went to Rome for a dental appointment..and the Israelis attacked Egypt.
Was this during 1956?
In discussions with the United States between August and October, the British Government repeatedly hinted that it might resort to force in dealing with Nasser. At the same time, the British and French held secret military consultations with Israel, who regarded Nasser as a threat to its security, resulting in the creation of a joint plan to invade Egypt and overthrow its President. In keeping with these plans, Israeli forces attacked across Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula on October 29, 1956, advancing to within 10 miles of the Suez Canal. Under the pretext of protecting the Canal from the two belligerents, Britain and France landed troops of their own a few days later.
Now in 1973..
On October 6, 1973, Egypt and Syria attacked Israel’s forces in the Sinai Peninsula and the Golan Heights.

Was this during 1956?
In discussions with the United States between August and October, the British Government repeatedly hinted that it might resort to force in dealing with Nasser. At the same time, the British and French held secret military consultations with Israel, who regarded Nasser as a threat to its security, resulting in the creation of a joint plan to invade Egypt and overthrow its President. In keeping with these plans, Israeli forces attacked across Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula on October 29, 1956, advancing to within 10 miles of the Suez Canal. Under the pretext of protecting the Canal from the two belligerents, Britain and France landed troops of their own a few days later.
Now in 1973..
On October 6, 1973, Egypt and Syria attacked Israel’s forces in the Sinai Peninsula and the Golan Heights.

The British were ashamed. The Israelis tricked Eisenhower with the Lavon Affair.

Nasser paid for the Suez Canal.

Forum List

Back