UN reveals Israeli links with Syrian rebels

Not really...just an interest in politics and war etc...
Bullshit.
You're an anti semite.
fwiw, lots of countries, including the US, have links with Syrian rebels.
Fascinating. They aren't rebels. They are terrorists. Israel should be fighting them instead of helping to disrupt another nation unless that's their goal.

US is funding them and Israel cares for their wounded, of course we are helping another countries rebels to do a coup, Israel want Assad out. I suspect, that Israel is behind ISIS, you never hear of them calling Isis an enemy or Isis attacking Israel. ISIS is ISIS the Egyptian Goddess and SISI spelled backwards, so funny. I doubt Isis is half as bad as let on. Join the crowd , it takes very little to be called a anti Semitic. I find it a compliment now days.

odium-penelopian shit---can never understand the ethics of jewish medical
care. I got news for you two islamo Nazi dogs-----if you were ill -----jewish doctors
would care for you-----it is JEWISH ETHICS. I have worked in hospitals since
I have been 19 years old (now too old to work) Often in JEWISH HOSPITALS----
among the first of the serious cases ---LONG AGO was a kidney case-----an
Egyptian general----shortly after the 1967 war. The head of nephrology was
an Orthodox very Zionist jew-----he saved the life of the general of the Egytptian
army -----the one that attacked jews with murderous zeal that would make jealous---
the Nazi sow----Penelope (my role was peripheral in the care of the Egyptian murderer of jews) (PS----the hospital in which I worked at that time was INNOVATIVE in the care of kidney problems, in fact FAMOUS----the Egyptian army general survived)

I'll stay in the US thanks. I think your paramedics need more training, or Israel's, since the Pals all seem to die on the way to the hosp. Doctors take an oath, the Israel gov takes to the hosp who they choose and who they want to , unless its just PR propaganda as well.

I'll stay in the US thanks. I think your paramedics need more training, or Israel's, since the Pals all seem to die on the way to the hosp. Doctors take an oath, the Israel gov takes to the hosp who they choose and who they want to , unless its just PR propaganda as well.

"the pals seem to ALL die on the way to the hospital" You got a link for that idiotic statement, lying sow? They never died on the way to me. There have been a few instances in which pals playing sick packed a bomb belt----probably relatives of
yours

odium-penelopian shit---can never understand the ethics of jewish medical
care. I got news for you two islamo Nazi dogs-----if you were ill -----jewish doctors
would care for you-----it is JEWISH ETHICS. I have worked in hospitals since
I have been 19 years old (now too old to work) Often in JEWISH HOSPITALS----
among the first of the serious cases ---LONG AGO was a kidney case-----an
Egyptian general----shortly after the 1967 war. The head of nephrology was
an Orthodox very Zionist jew-----he saved the life of the general of the Egytptian
army -----the one that attacked jews with murderous zeal that would make jealous---
the Nazi sow----Penelope (my role was peripheral in the care of the Egyptian murderer of jews) (PS----the hospital in which I worked at that time was INNOVATIVE in the care of kidney problems, in fact FAMOUS----the Egyptian army general survived)

JEWISH ETHICS?? Like murdering 500 children in a few weeks this summer. Get the heck out of here with that bullshit.

Forum List

Back