Who called for genocide first, Netanyahu and the USA or Saudia Arabia?

They aren't behind Israel and they don't support Hamas. Hamas has always hurt the Palestinians. They are essential to Netanyahu's strategy to prevent any 2 state solution ever.
Once again you can’t face the truth. Saudi Arabia‘s leaders are, behind the scenes, on Israel’s side because push comes to shove their common enemy is Iran, who Is trying to remove the Saudi Royal Family from power and control Islam‘s two holiest sites using the Houthis, or by any means necessary.

When I was a kid there were 40,000 Palestinians in Arabia... Now there are 400,000.

The Saudi peace initiative has been on the table since 2002.
And they still haven’t granted them citizenship and full rights in Saudi society. Because they don’t want them, neither does any Arab country.

Once again you can’t face the truth. Saudi Arabia‘s leaders are, behind the scenes, on Israel’s side because push comes to shove their common enemy is Iran, who Is trying to remove the Saudi Royal Family from power and control Islam‘s two holiest sites using the Houthis, or by any means necessary.

I know the Saudi leaders. I have known many of them since the 1950s when they were teenagers. Israel has a terrible reputation for treachery. They have betrayed five US presidents.

In 2000 KSA moved their villages back from the border 25 kilometers. They endured 15 years of cross border attacks before they retaliated. Learn your subject.

Learn your subject. :eusa_whistle:

Not that you’re interesting.

In 2000 KSA moved their villages back from the border 25 kilometers. They endured 15 years of cross border attacks before they retaliated. Learn your subject.
prove it where are the facts... this is just your opinion!

Of course!

She’s the arbiter of all things Israel. :cuckoo:

And all things Arab too.

In the communication always assuming
they are but fools easily swallowing Jazeera's
kindergarten self-tales and emotional manipulations.

If that's a good representation of Arabs,
is a question for Islamist demagogues.

And while they try to answer that,
the Ijtihad reform has begun.

I know the Saudi leaders. I have known many of them since the 1950s when they were teenagers. Israel has a terrible reputation for treachery. They have betrayed five US presidents.
“I know the Saudi leaders”…said the convert. :lmao: ya sure.

So let’s get this straight, the Palestinian leaders who one after another have stolen billions from their own people while encouraging them to kill themselves and their children, in order to get billions more, and doing jack shit for their so called people…are trustworthy? Ha ha ha.

Was there ever made such a poll, and is there a reliable source,

or you represent them all?

Muslim Brotherhood is banned in several countries since the 1970s. They are reactionary Arab Nationalism... Like Zionism.

“I know the Saudi leaders”…said the convert. :lmao: ya sure.

So let’s get this straight, the Palestinian leaders who one after another have stolen billions from their own people while encouraging them to kill themselves and their children, in order to get billions more, and doing jack shit for their so called people…are trustworthy? Ha ha ha.

Hamas was funded and encouraged by Israel.

Hamas was funded and encouraged by Israel.
Was was was…who’s funding, encouraging, arming, and telling them what to do now, here let me give you a hint:

IR..N

Would you like to buy a vowel, Habiba?

The Middle East.

So you were NOT in Israel or Gaza. So how do you know what you say? I'm not saying what you said isn't true as a little research on https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/11/middleeast/qatar-hamas-funds-israel-backing-intl/index.html#
shows
"American politicians and media outlets for sending hundreds of millions of dollars in aid to Gaza, which is governed by the Palestinian militant group. But all that happened with Israel’s blessing."

So you were NOT in Israel or Gaza. So how do you know what you say? I'm not saying what you said isn't true as a little research on https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/11/middleeast/qatar-hamas-funds-israel-backing-intl/index.html#
shows
"American politicians and media outlets for sending hundreds of millions of dollars in aid to Gaza, which is governed by the Palestinian militant group. But all that happened with Israel’s blessing."

US foreign aid to the Palestinians is a fraction of what Israel has gotten since 1948... for a much smaller Jewish population.

Haiti gets a drop in the bucket for 10 million Haitians compared to needy Israel.

Stranded in Rome because of Israel's attack.

Forum List

Back