The Door Is Wide Open For Warren in 2020

I think the difference with that statement is the cons actually disavow the morons on their extremes. The progressives....don't.

:lol:

I'm sure that he can provide examples of his "disavowing" Mr. McGarrett, then.

Right?
I can.

...says Proud To Be White Forever.

Can you find posts of his disavowing you?
YOU are the reason why Democrats keep losing.

There is nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage, no matter what your race is.

Proud yes. Advocating violence against those of another race, for whatever reason is not. The problem with most racists is they can't even conceive of an occasion where a black person, let us say, can possibly be better than a white person. That position is simply absurd.

Why is your skin color something to be "proud" of?

rdean started a thread on it, and she has everything you're looking for in a candidate. She's a racist who promotes hatred and violence, what more could you ask for? :dunno:

So you've decided that rdean speaks for the left?

Does that mean that Steve McGarrett speaks for you?

I think the difference with that statement is the cons actually disavow the morons on their extremes. The progressives....don't.

Right?

If the forum allowed us to go back far enough, yes. I have seen him absolutely demolish Tank on more than one occasion. The same with shootspeeders. I can't say I have seen him interact with steve-o however. That does not negate my point about progressive though. They not only don't disavow, they frequently cheer on the idiocy. That is a fact.

"Progressive" doesn't mean anything, and any time you trying to assign personality traits based on political positions, you're full of shit.

I know people who call themselves "progressives" who don't fit your little box - just as I know conservatives who don't fit the boxes claimed by clowns like rdean.

No, progressive does mean something. It means they desire a collective based governmental system. That's all it means.

So you've decided that rdean speaks for the left?

Does that mean that Steve McGarrett speaks for you?

Right?

If the forum allowed us to go back far enough, yes. I have seen him absolutely demolish Tank on more than one occasion. The same with shootspeeders. I can't say I have seen him interact with steve-o however. That does not negate my point about progressive though. They not only don't disavow, they frequently cheer on the idiocy. That is a fact.

"Progressive" doesn't mean anything, and any time you trying to assign personality traits based on political positions, you're full of shit.

I know people who call themselves "progressives" who don't fit your little box - just as I know conservatives who don't fit the boxes claimed by clowns like rdean.

No, progressive does mean something. It means they desire a collective based governmental system. That's all it means.

Not a single self-described "progressive" that I know desires a "collective based governmental system".

Why should I accept your definition over theirs?

Right?
I can.

There is nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage, no matter what your race is.

Proud yes. Advocating violence against those of another race, for whatever reason is not. The problem with most racists is they can't even conceive of an occasion where a black person, let us say, can possibly be better than a white person. That position is simply absurd.
That is a strawman.
No one with an actual voice in the pro-white movement is saying this.

Right?
I can.

Another strawman.

Right?
I can.

Because Native Americans are proud of their heritage, because blacks are proud of theirs. For some people it is an essential aspect of their identity. Who are you, or me, to tell them that they are wrong to feel that way?

Right?

Not a single self-described "progressive" that I know desires a "collective based governmental system".

Sure they do. That is the very nature of their campaigning. You tell me the last time that a self proclaimed progressive advocated for LESS powerful government. I'll wait.

Because Native Americans are proud of their heritage, because blacks are proud of theirs. For some people it is an essential aspect of their identity. Who are you, or me, to tell them that they are wrong to feel that way?

I'm not telling anyone they're wrong, I'm asking a question.

Right?
I can.

That is a strawman.
No one with an actual voice in the pro-white movement is saying this.

That is not true. I don't care to go to their websites but that is the message that is broadcast. White supremacists are every bit as backwards as those they claim are inferior.

You are incredibly desperate.

I take any and every racist to task when I encounter racists posts. I don't care what party they are in..

Racism is the most crude form of collectivism that there is. It is the proposition that the views and attitudes of a person are passed through a genetic code as a matter of instinct, rather than being the product of an independent and sovereign mind. I can see where racism would appeal to you of the left, who subscribe to concepts of group identity and group think, but it has no place among conservatives and libertarians.

Clear enough?

The Door Is Wide Open For Warren in 2020

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: right if you get your ass kicked running a liberal Hillary double down and run a looney tune liberal Warren. You libs are funny!

Here I'll do you knuckleheads a favor, you need to go back to your 2008 strategy, pretend to be conservative and pretend to run on conservative policies like you did in 2008, maybe you can fool enough voters.

If nothing else, Donald Trump's nomination proves that the "conservative" position is almost entirely irrelevant today.

You don't know what it means to be a conservative, obviously.

Oh, I do - and being a populist is not it.

Conservativism is an ideology - and populism is a complete rejection of that ideology.
I'm not sure "conservatism" is an absolute rejection of populism. For example, Joe McCarthy and Nixon's Southern Strategy and Silent Majority.

I do think both parties have to reassess what they stand for. I don't know what the dems will be, but then while I sometimes voted for one, I only considered myself one briefly around 1976, and quickly repented. (-:

I objected to Trump on his incivility and racist appeals. But, if you take what he's said seriously, he's calling for trade changes (if not trade wars) that will make for goods more expensive in dollars, and more spending-less revenue-and "renogitating" the debt for pennies on the dollar. THAT would devalue the dollar. We would have far fewer imports and far fewer exports. And we would no longer have prestige or power to affect what other countries do in terms of aggression towards one another.

And I answered it.

Right?

Sure they do. That is the very nature of their campaigning. You tell me the last time that a self proclaimed progressive advocated for LESS powerful government. I'll wait.

My mother, on the phone with me yesterday.

Oh? What political office is she running for?

And I answered it.

"Who are you to tell them they're wrong?" is not an answer to "Why is skin color something to be proud of?"

Oh? What political office is she running for?

Since when are we only talking about politicians?

You are incredibly desperate.

I take any and every racist to task when I encounter racists posts. I don't care what party they are in..

Racism is the most crude form of collectivism that there is. It is the proposition that the views and attitudes of a person are passed through a genetic code as a matter of instinct, rather than being the product of an independent and sovereign mind. I can see where racism would appeal to you of the left, who subscribe to concepts of group identity and group think, but it has no place among conservatives and libertarians.

Clear enough?

So should I wait here while you take ptbw forever to task?

And I answered it.

"Who are you to tell them they're wrong?" is not an answer to "Why is skin color something to be proud of?"

First sentence.

"Because Native Americans are proud of their heritage, because blacks are proud of theirs. For some people it is an essential aspect of their identity."

Forum List

Back