The Door Is Wide Open For Warren in 2020

E. Warren is just another shrill female.

I suspect that in 2020 Kaine may choose her for his ticket however, as his VP.

We'll see.
Kaine is a pansy. He doesn't have a chance against Warren.
The evolution of political tickets is that usually the last one on the ticket somewhere ends up at the top of the next ticket. Not always but usually.

Kaine is now the top dog in the DEM's party. Bernie is too old to run again.

E. Warren did not run at all.

"Usually"?

When was the last time a VP on a losing ticket ended up being the nominee the following cycle?

Let's go down the list: Paul Ryan, Sarah Palin, John Edwards, Joe Lieberman, Jack Kemp, Dan Quayle, Lloyd Bentsen, Geraldine Ferraro, Walter Mondale, Bob Dole (again), Sargent Shriver, Ed Muskie, William Miller, Henry Cabot Lodge...

That's the last 50 or so years, and what you claim as "usual" has never happened.
I think Mondale lost as VP in 80 and was the nominee in 84, but that was as a sacrificial lamb to Reagan inevitable 2nd term.

You're right.

So it's happened once in 50 years.
And it worked so well. LOL

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: right if you get your ass kicked running a liberal Hillary double down and run a looney tune liberal Warren. You libs are funny!

Here I'll do you knuckleheads a favor, you need to go back to your 2008 strategy, pretend to be conservative and pretend to run on conservative policies like you did in 2008, maybe you can fool enough voters.

:lol:

If nothing else, Donald Trump's nomination proves that the "conservative" position is almost entirely irrelevant today.

You don't know what it means to be a conservative, obviously.

Oh, I do - and being a populist is not it.

Conservativism is an ideology - and populism is a complete rejection of that ideology.

[

If nothing else, Donald Trump's nomination proves that the "conservative" position is almost entirely irrelevant today.

Nuhn Uhn, you did TOOOOOO win!!!1111!!11

:lmao:

You leftists are a HOOT.

81_18738320161111033221.jpg

[

Now why would you think that, exactly?

rdean started a thread on it, and she has everything you're looking for in a candidate. She's a racist who promotes hatred and violence, what more could you ask for? :dunno:

So you've decided that rdean speaks for the left?

Does that mean that Steve McGarrett speaks for you?

I think the difference with that statement is the cons actually disavow the morons on their extremes. The progressives....don't.

I'm sure that he can provide examples of his "disavowing" Mr. McGarrett, then.

Right?

Clinton did not make a single campaign appearance in Wisconsin. She just ASSUMED her blue wall would hold and didn't even give those voters the time of day.

And something like 75,000 voters in Florida voted down ballot, but not for President.

Clinton counted on the Democratic machine to do all the heavy lifting for her, while Donald Trump put out ten times as much effort pounding the pavement as Hillary did.

You can be sure the Democrats are choking on their lazy performance and low turnout and are vowing not to make that mistake again in 2018 and 2020.

And the front runner for the Democrats in 2020 right now is Elizabeth Warren, a woman who makes Hillary Clinton look as conservative as Rush Limbaugh.
Warren will be crushed.

She won't be able to resist the social justice warriors arm of the Democratic Party that killed Hillary's campaign.
Warren IS a social justice warrior. She's way out there on the fringe with Bernie Sanders. And I guarantee you a lot of Democrats are wishing they had nominated Sanders right now.
So... if by chance Warren runs against Sanders for the Democrat Party Nomination which one do you think the DNC will fuck over?
Sanders.

LOL
You're probably right, they fucked him over in 2016 and he just took it and turned around and endorsed the people who fucked him over...
Not to mention Warren's endorsement of Hillary.

Clinton did not make a single campaign appearance in Wisconsin. She just ASSUMED her blue wall would hold and didn't even give those voters the time of day.

And something like 75,000 voters in Florida voted down ballot, but not for President.

Clinton counted on the Democratic machine to do all the heavy lifting for her, while Donald Trump put out ten times as much effort pounding the pavement as Hillary did.

You can be sure the Democrats are choking on their lazy performance and low turnout and are vowing not to make that mistake again in 2018 and 2020.

And the front runner for the Democrats in 2020 right now is Elizabeth Warren, a woman who makes Hillary Clinton look as conservative as Rush Limbaugh.
Outside of her being 71 in 2020, I can't think of another person who could excite the base more than Warren.
Exactly. She is the biggest household name right now.

Sheesh. Our Party is in deep shit if that is in fact true.
All you guys have are either Communists, or white hating fascists. Pick your poison.

The only chance you guys have left is to go back to Kennedy's Democratic Party.

That's what I'm hoping for. He was the last Democrat candidate that I truly felt good about voting for, both before, and after, the election. I confess to having bought the obama BS and voted for him the first time around, only to watch him do the exact opposite of what he promised, almost on his first day in office.

Liberals lie, keep that in mind next time an Obama type is running.

The Democrats are going to vote for whoever has the (D) after their name. And they are going to turn out in massive numbers to make up for the colossal mistake they made in 2016.

Right now, Elizabeth Warren is in the front runner position. All she has to do is wink when she says she is just "focused on my job for the people of Massachusetts at this point in time", and the crowd will have a collective orgasm.

The democraps are no longer a party...just a collection of perverts, moonbats, commie-pretenders and racist blacks. If Trump accomplishes even a tiny portion of what's been promised, you may as well forget about the next 16 years.

[

rdean started a thread on it, and she has everything you're looking for in a candidate. She's a racist who promotes hatred and violence, what more could you ask for? :dunno:

I think the difference with that statement is the cons actually disavow the morons on their extremes. The progressives....don't.

Right?
I can.

[

Right?
I can.

...says Proud To Be White Forever.

Can you find posts of his disavowing you?

[

Right?

If the forum allowed us to go back far enough, yes. I have seen him absolutely demolish Tank on more than one occasion. The same with shootspeeders. I can't say I have seen him interact with steve-o however. That does not negate my point about progressive though. They not only don't disavow, they frequently cheer on the idiocy. That is a fact.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: right if you get your ass kicked running a liberal Hillary double down and run a looney tune liberal Warren. You libs are funny!

Here I'll do you knuckleheads a favor, you need to go back to your 2008 strategy, pretend to be conservative and pretend to run on conservative policies like you did in 2008, maybe you can fool enough voters.

You don't know what it means to be a conservative, obviously.

Oh, I do - and being a populist is not it.

Conservativism is an ideology - and populism is a complete rejection of that ideology.

Trust me on this, you have no idea what it means to be a conservative, start with the fact that we view this as a long term battle over multiple presidential elections. We have been positioning our pieces on the board, the left is WAY behind. :badgrin:

[

Rdean is an example of the extreme fringe of the left, as are you. I didn't say dean speaks for you, but frankly what you post is equally whacked out. :eusa_whistle:

No, rdean is a window-licking retard who parrots mindless talking points.

Right?
I can.

YOU are the reason why Democrats keep losing.

There is nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage, no matter what your race is.

[

Right?

If the forum allowed us to go back far enough, yes. I have seen him absolutely demolish Tank on more than one occasion. The same with shootspeeders. I can't say I have seen him interact with steve-o however. That does not negate my point about progressive though. They not only don't disavow, they frequently cheer on the idiocy. That is a fact.

"Progressive" doesn't mean anything, and any time you trying to assign personality traits based on political positions, you're full of shit.

I know people who call themselves "progressives" who don't fit your little box - just as I know conservatives who don't fit the boxes claimed by clowns like rdean.

Right?
I can.

There is nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage, no matter what your race is.

Whatever you say, Proud Whitey.

Right?
I can.

Proud yes. Advocating violence against those of another race, for whatever reason is not. The problem with most racists is they can't even conceive of an occasion where a black person, let us say, can possibly be better than a white person. That position is simply absurd.

Forum List

Back