The Door Is Wide Open For Warren in 2020

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: right if you get your ass kicked running a liberal Hillary double down and run a looney tune liberal Warren. You libs are funny!

Here I'll do you knuckleheads a favor, you need to go back to your 2008 strategy, pretend to be conservative and pretend to run on conservative policies like you did in 2008, maybe you can fool enough voters.

Clinton did not make a single campaign appearance in Wisconsin. She just ASSUMED her blue wall would hold and didn't even give those voters the time of day.

And something like 75,000 voters in Florida voted down ballot, but not for President.

Clinton counted on the Democratic machine to do all the heavy lifting for her, while Donald Trump put out ten times as much effort pounding the pavement as Hillary did.

You can be sure the Democrats are choking on their lazy performance and low turnout and are vowing not to make that mistake again in 2018 and 2020.

And the front runner for the Democrats in 2020 right now is Elizabeth Warren, a woman who makes Hillary Clinton look as conservative as Rush Limbaugh.
Outside of her being 71 in 2020, I can't think of another person who could excite the base more than Warren.
Exactly. She is the biggest household name right now.

Sheesh. Our Party is in deep shit if that is in fact true.
You should have realized how deep in the shit your party is when you saw how many votes Sanders got in the primaries.

Everyone was so focused on Trump's support from the Klan and from Nazis, and totally ignored the commie support for Sanders.

I voted for Sanders. I know how deep in the poo my Party is. They have sold out to the corporatists. We are the new fascists, and it disgusts me.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: right if you get your ass kicked running a liberal Hillary double down and run a looney tune liberal Warren. You libs are funny!

Here I'll do you knuckleheads a favor, you need to go back to your 2008 strategy, pretend to be conservative and pretend to run on conservative policies like you did in 2008, maybe you can fool enough voters.

:lol:

If nothing else, Donald Trump's nomination proves that the "conservative" position is almost entirely irrelevant today.

Clinton did not make a single campaign appearance in Wisconsin. She just ASSUMED her blue wall would hold and didn't even give those voters the time of day.

And something like 75,000 voters in Florida voted down ballot, but not for President.

Clinton counted on the Democratic machine to do all the heavy lifting for her, while Donald Trump put out ten times as much effort pounding the pavement as Hillary did.

You can be sure the Democrats are choking on their lazy performance and low turnout and are vowing not to make that mistake again in 2018 and 2020.

And the front runner for the Democrats in 2020 right now is Elizabeth Warren, a woman who makes Hillary Clinton look as conservative as Rush Limbaugh.

I think Zephyr Teachout should be given a look. She has a similar background to Warren without the "I am an American Indian" background/baggage.

Outside of her being 71 in 2020, I can't think of another person who could excite the base more than Warren.

All you guys have are either Communists, or white hating fascists. Pick your poison.

The only chance you guys have left is to go back to Kennedy's Democratic Party.

Warren will be crushed.

She won't be able to resist the social justice warriors arm of the Democratic Party that killed Hillary's campaign.
Warren IS a social justice warrior. She's way out there on the fringe with Bernie Sanders. And I guarantee you a lot of Democrats are wishing they had nominated Sanders right now.
So... if by chance Warren runs against Sanders for the Democrat Party Nomination which one do you think the DNC will fuck over?
Sanders.

LOL

I think Zephyr Teachout should be given a look. She has a similar background to Warren without the "I am an American Indian" background/baggage.

I like Teachout a lot, and know people who've worked on her staff. But she's gotta win something local before she'll be a serious contender on a larger scale. She got a tough beat in NY-19 this year.

All you guys have are either Communists, or white hating fascists. Pick your poison.

That's what I'm hoping for. He was the last Democrat candidate that I truly felt good about voting for, both before, and after, the election. I confess to having bought the obama BS and voted for him the first time around, only to watch him do the exact opposite of what he promised, almost on his first day in office.

[
Bernie is too old. His wad is shot. He won't run again. He'll be rooting for Warren from the sidelines.

I thought you leftards were lining up behind BLM Maoist Kamela Harris?

She promotes violence, hate's whites, and seeks to end the Constitution. She is the woman of you dreams, Guno.

Now why would you think that, exactly?

If nothing else, Donald Trump's nomination proves that the "conservative" position is almost entirely irrelevant today.

Depends on who he puts in the Supreme Court. That will be the ultimate determiner of our future.

Warren will be crushed.

She won't be able to resist the social justice warriors arm of the Democratic Party that killed Hillary's campaign.
Warren IS a social justice warrior. She's way out there on the fringe with Bernie Sanders. And I guarantee you a lot of Democrats are wishing they had nominated Sanders right now.
So... if by chance Warren runs against Sanders for the Democrat Party Nomination which one do you think the DNC will fuck over?
Sanders.

LOL
You're probably right, they fucked him over in 2016 and he just took it and turned around and endorsed the people who fucked him over...

That's what I'm hoping for. He was the last Democrat candidate that I truly felt good about voting for, both before, and after, the election. I confess to having bought the obama BS and voted for him the first time around, only to watch him do the exact opposite of what he promised, almost on his first day in office.
It will take a long time before a new Kennedy comes along that Democrats will listen to and nominate.

The closest to that currently would probably be Jim Webb.

[

rdean started a thread on it, and she has everything you're looking for in a candidate. She's a racist who promotes hatred and violence, what more could you ask for? :dunno:

So you've decided that rdean speaks for the left?

Does that mean that Steve McGarrett speaks for you?

You don't know what it means to be a conservative, obviously.

[

rdean started a thread on it, and she has everything you're looking for in a candidate. She's a racist who promotes hatred and violence, what more could you ask for? :dunno:

So you've decided that rdean speaks for the left?

Does that mean that Steve McGarrett speaks for you?

I think the difference with that statement is the cons actually disavow the morons on their extremes. The progressives....don't.

Forum List

Back