The Donald is Pwning the MSM Right Now, Again, Live Action

She's smarter than Trump, obviously, to have gotten this far without having public fights with reporters. Get it yet? Trump can't the heat, not even the warmth of a question that asks him for accountability. He's a child.
Is that why she's the establishment candidate puppet?[/QUOTE]

I don't know why she's the Dems choice. I'm not a Dem and I don't like Hillary. But she obviously knows how to handle herself better.

The press isn't going to go away and leave Trump alone. All he's doing is creating more shit for himself and this country will pay the price for his immaturity and psychological problems he has because of his tiny little...hands.

This thread isn't about the Clintons. But the "CLINTON" and "OBAMA" whining was inevitable. Go kiss your baby-man's junk, tool.[/QUOTE]
Of course it's not because its fair and balanced.

It was beautiful.

Even if Trump loses....but in doing so he destroys all credibility of the MSM...I'd say it's a win.

We need free press. But when they get this dishonest and corrupt...they must be called on it.

No politician has the balls to call out these disgusting horrible people in the media except Trump.

I don't know why she's the Dems choice. I'm not a Dem and I don't like Hillary. But she obviously knows how to handle herself better.

The press isn't going to go away and leave Trump alone. All he's doing is creating more shit for himself and this country will pay the price for his immaturity and psychological problems he has because of his tiny little...hands.
[/QUOTE]
So you're a sell out settling for the lesser evil? Twisted librat logic. No wonder we are 10 trillion in Obama debt

My God, The Donald fucking pwnd the MSM douchebags big time. Folks, this is the reason the Kenyan faggot in the White House is such a douche, he is afraid to deal with The Donald mano y mano.

Yeah! Let's kill off the press. Donald Trump just hates them, hates being scrutinized, hates questions and likes to keep his affairs private. Who the fuck are these people who deign to think he should show transparency after his pronouncements?
That's the kind of guy you want in the Oval Office. You think Obama is a dictator? Hold on to your fat ass, you ain't seen nothing yet, Otis.
When Stephen Hawkins was asked to explain the political rise of Trump, he said, "I can't. He is a demagogue, who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator." Trump supporters are authoritarians. They want a leader that will kick ass, that won't be stopped by the courts, laws, or congress. People try to over analyze the Trump phenomenon. He's a bully and that is exactly what a lot of people want as a leader.

Last edited:
This thread isn't about the Clintons. But the "CLINTON" and "OBAMA" whining was inevitable. Go kiss your baby-man's junk, tool.
Of course it's not because its fair and balanced.[/QUOTE]

Nobody thinks it is fair and balanced. But Trump can't handle them. He's not used to being a public figure, except in the capacity of a closed studio, a film crew and a reality t.v. show script. That's your boy.

My God, The Donald fucking pwnd the MSM douchebags big time. Folks, this is the reason the Kenyan faggot in the White House is such a douche, he is afraid to deal with The Donald mano y mano.

Yeah! Let's kill off the press. Donald Trump just hates them, hates being scrutinized, hates questions and likes to keep his affairs private. Who the fuck are these people who deign to think he should show transparency after his pronouncements?
That's the kind of guy you want in the Oval Office. You think Obama is a dictator? Hold on to your fat ass, you ain't seen nothing yet, Otis.
When Stephen Hawkins was asked to explain the political rise of Trump, he said, "I can't. He is a demagogue, who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator." Trump supporters are authoritarians. They want a leader that will kick ass, that won't be stopped by the courts, laws, or congress. People try to over analyze the Trump phenomenon. He's a bully and that is exactly what a lot of people want as a leader.

So a lot of people want a dictator. All this cryin' on the right about Obama being a dictator and now they've gone out and gotten the real thing. What idiots.

If Trump is elected this country will absolutely fall apart because he will make every single day about him and his drama. His pathological need for attention, negative or positive will back-burner and bury every single important issue and problem this country currently has.

Even his own FAMILY has asked him to grow the fuck up and act like an adult, "more presidential". To no avail. He screeches like a 6-year-old girl.

So a lot of people want a dictator. All this cryin' on the right about Obama being a dictator and now they've gone out and gotten the real thing. What idiots.
If Trump makes it to the presidency, it will interesting to see what happens. The fools that support him seem to think he can work independently of the establishment which makes up about 99% of the congress.

If Trump makes it to the presidency, it will interesting to see what happens. The fools that support him seem to think he can work independently of the establishment which makes up about 99% of the congress.
Today McConnell came right out and said he was for free trade and wasn't changing his mind.

Trump is smacking these prissy little MSM scumbags around, LONG OVERDUE. These so called journalists intentionally LIE and twist and spin, they have destroyed their profession. The National Inquirer looks honest compared to these lowlifes.

Today McConnell came right out and said he was for free trade and wasn't changing his mind.

Trump is all for free trade, but fair trade not deals where the USA gets fucked in the ass.

Hawkins may be a brilliant scientist, but here he is utterly clueless... it's not about any of that.

Trump is all for free trade, but fair trade not deals where the USA gets fucked in the ass.
McConnell also said Trump isn't changing the gop.

As when the Clintons wanted to keep their affairs private and Bill held him some fat ass. That kind of guy you already had in the Oval office. Trump is just taking after you dirty bastards.

This thread isn't about the Clintons. But the "CLINTON" and "OBAMA" whining was inevitable. Go kiss your baby-man's junk, tool.[/QUOTE]
Bush's name is invoked by the left in every other thread on this site. Your selective demands to stay on topic are comical

Define "the gop".

Define "the gop".
Ask McConnell. He decides what the senate votes on.

Define "the gop".
Ask McConnell. He decides what the senate votes on.

Trump bitch slapped the shit out of McConnell and his GOP establishment pals thus far. If Trump wins McConnell will play ball or be destroyed.

Forum List

Back