The Dems Kamilla Harris problem

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
the kind of hokey patriotism that comes second nature to Biden. Just say, "America is the greatest country in the world," and leave it at that.

- ADVERTISEMENT -

Could Harris do this? Of course she could. But will she? I have my doubts, if only because so many Democrats from her faction of the party would view such efforts as a moral betrayal. Such Democrats see themselves as a moral vanguard — and they don't want to practice a politics of compromise with atavistic racists, xenophobes, and the kinds of simpletons who swoon at lies about the exceptionalism of America. This doesn't mean they hate the country. But it does mean that they place its greatness in a not-yet-realized future and don't want to pretend there's much worth embracing about its past.

And yeah statues are involved.

Kamala is a political train wreck, everyone hates her, even democrats who gave her the first boot out of the Presidential nomination process after accusing Biden of being a racist as she held back her crockadile tears.

Her only hope is continued voter tampering.

In other words, her political career looks bright.

Kamala is a political train wreck, everyone hates her, even democrats who gave her the first boot out of the Presidential nomination process after accusing Biden of being a racist as she held back her crockadile tears.

Lots of guys who wanted an easy get off liked her.

It's more than just her. She was the most acceptable representative of the progressive faction Biden could find. He didn't want Warren or Bernie in the WH. LOL

the kind of hokey patriotism that comes second nature to Biden. Just say, "America is the greatest country in the world," and leave it at that.

- ADVERTISEMENT -

Could Harris do this? Of course she could. But will she? I have my doubts, if only because so many Democrats from her faction of the party would view such efforts as a moral betrayal. Such Democrats see themselves as a moral vanguard — and they don't want to practice a politics of compromise with atavistic racists, xenophobes, and the kinds of simpletons who swoon at lies about the exceptionalism of America. This doesn't mean they hate the country. But it does mean that they place its greatness in a not-yet-realized future and don't want to pretend there's much worth embracing about its past.

And yeah statues are involved.
Read that nauseating POS "article" all the way through....Here are the Cliff's Notes:

Kameltoe's problem is less with herself than it is with those "atavistic racists, xenophobes, and the kinds of simpletons who swoon at lies about the exceptionalism of America", who hail from "the suburbs of a mid-sized and decidedly unhip Midwestern city".

Are you really enough of a supercilious, arrogant, snob to really buy this line of horeshit, bendog?

Lots of guys liked her until they got off.
Got of wut?

1627497124094.png

It's more than just her. She was the most acceptable representative of the progressive faction Biden could find. He didn't want Warren or Bernie in the WH. LOL
That's absolutely the most retarded excuse for choosing that repulsive harpy I've ever heard.

Harold ford jr is every bit as "progressive" as that hag, rather competent and articulate, reasonably likable, checks all the correct identity politics boxes, and isn't anywhere near half as vile as that trollop.

She gave them sex.

I have never been a big fan of picking somebody for that job to attract a certain segment. It worked, I guess, but now stuck with her. He would be better off (if he had still won) if he had picked Joe Manchin, as Manchin would not be a problem now and Harris really does nothing of benefit for him.

Vote tampering made up story you try to use without merit or proof.

I can't remember when the VP position was ever filled by an elite with outstanding feats that they accomplished...They have always been shadows of the president.

New Topics

Forum List

Back