The Dems Kamilla Harris problem

Radical left? Any position to the "left" she has ever shown is a new found thing and she doesn't know how to pull it off as it's foreign to her.

The Ho is not the Clinton or Obama chosen one....she is going to get arkansided and the real choice will be the new VP before Joe resigns.

Just what Hillary has been waiting for all her life. :laughing0301:

{...

Democrats are concerned Harris isn't liked well enough, and should leave her radical left ways behind her​

...}

That would be odd because the reason I do not like Harris is because she used to be a prosecutor, which is vastly right wing, conservative, and authoritarian.

LOL The Biden-Harris Junta is the most radical in American history.

Reactionary you mean.
Hillary and Bill were very right wing, militaristic, and pushing conservative ideas like the 1994 federal crime bill, the war on drugs, 3 strikes, etc.
Not sure about Biden, but the Ukraine pay offs to Hunter Biden imply more of the same.
And as a prosecutor, Harris is extremely right wing.

WVA will never elect another D senator. JUst pray he runs again to deprive Moscow Mitch of another enabler.

I'm not sure there was another option. He could toss her under the bus for someone outside politics, like Gen Miley (not that I'm offereing him up) But there will still be the issues of the border and crime in America. Those cut really close to progressives' identity.
Probably a pretty good read on the situation. I think we will be living with her, at least during this administration, so you won't hear me bad mouthing her daily as she is not worth the effort, nor is she a threat to the future. She will never be a headliner, in my opinion. Most in Washington won't either, nor should they. Democrats idea that maybe it was Hillary's turn was stupid and enabled the Republicans to run somebody like trump, so now we are dealing with the aftermath. At his age, Joe may not be up to a second term, though the perfect man for this term. He proved that just by getting elected and ridding us of our biggest threat to democracy, free elections, the constitution and rule of law that has kept us in business since George Washington's time.

Any ideas on any democrat that is likeable? I can't think of anybody, maybe it's because of the wild-ass agenda they all seem to support.

A. Tulsi Gabbard - We don't always agree but who does, unless you're Democrat I mean, *the above answer is 2. She has something the others don't, which is some system of integrity and balls for the right reasons.

B. I liked Jim Webb, and may have voted for him. But who was he fooling, because he approaches normal, his type doesn't attract PROGS and he never had a chance. Webb is a dinosaur, Xiden is much better equipped for the task because while he has dementia, he's still the used car salesman he always was. He even dresses like one though outdated.

Glad I voted for Trump though. Objectively our best POTUS. He equally exposed the left for who they are, and the establishment to a large extent too. Good to know who your enemies are, they've showed a lot of colors. I also learned to never consider a Democrat for any position again, and that includes guys like Romney who wear false labels as well.

222628453_10158390922571104_5683950929736279122_n.jpg

Last edited:
it's better for Biden to have lost the election rather than giving credit to Kamala for winning it, which Biden does often

Forum List

Back