The Dems Kamilla Harris problem

the kind of hokey patriotism that comes second nature to Biden. Just say, "America is the greatest country in the world," and leave it at that.

- ADVERTISEMENT -

Could Harris do this? Of course she could. But will she? I have my doubts, if only because so many Democrats from her faction of the party would view such efforts as a moral betrayal. Such Democrats see themselves as a moral vanguard — and they don't want to practice a politics of compromise with atavistic racists, xenophobes, and the kinds of simpletons who swoon at lies about the exceptionalism of America. This doesn't mean they hate the country. But it does mean that they place its greatness in a not-yet-realized future and don't want to pretend there's much worth embracing about its past.

And yeah statues are involved.

Her own people don't even like her. Tons of leaks from her people

I have never been a big fan of picking somebody for that job to attract a certain segment. It worked, I guess, but now stuck with her. He would be better off (if he had still won) if he had picked Joe Manchin, as Manchin would not be a problem now and Harris really does nothing of benefit for him.
WVA will never elect another D senator. JUst pray he runs again to deprive Moscow Mitch of another enabler.

I'm not sure there was another option. He could toss her under the bus for someone outside politics, like Gen Miley (not that I'm offereing him up) But there will still be the issues of the border and crime in America. Those cut really close to progressives' identity.

Thing is the left voted for her because she's a radical leftist, if we're to assume Democrat voters are informed & make rational decisions (COUGH!).

Reads well to do youngsters already love her. Is that true? I've never heard anyone say anything nice about her, and after all, she does have the lowest character of all Democrats less perhaps Swalwell. Notice they're both from California, which is the left's flag State their own can't leave fast enough.

No shit? They could have asked me before they went through that much trouble. I could have told them she's a worthless POS that nobody likes. Based on the fact that I'm the best judge of character on this board, I could easily tell that she's a worthless POS.

It doesn't take an EinFrickingStein to figure that one out.

Last edited:
It's interesting the left supports people they don't even like. HTF that happen? MLK turning in his grave, I still remember when character mattered. Today what matters is what color & gender you are, even if it means they don't like you.

The fat is already in the fire. Joe is going to wander into the rose garden of eternal dimentia and be replaced by Congress for medical reasons.

The first black female president....it will be historic.

Wow....The moonbats are only now figuring out that Kameltoe is loathsome, incompetent, petty tyrant?

They didn't get enough of a clue by her having to drop out before the Iowa caucuses?

just wow.

At this point, the moonbats have two options:

1. Admit to themselves that Kamalakunt is a loathsome, incompetent, petty tyrant and separate themselves from her.

2. Continue to blindly support her, no matter what, claiming that her asshole smells like apple cider and she's the most beautiful specimen of a female Democrat politician they've ever seen.

Guess which option they're going to go with and if you do guess the right answer, that should speak volumes about Democrats.

At this point, the moonbats have two options:

1. Admit to themselves that Kamalakunt is a loathsome, incompetent, petty tyrant and separate themselves from her.

2. Continue to blindly support her, no matter what, claiming that her asshole smells like apple cider and she's the most beautiful specimen of a female Democrat politician they've ever seen.

Guess which option they're going to go with and if you do guess the right answer, that should speak volumes about Democrats.

Option 2 is their MO.

Option 2 is their MO.
tenor.gif

The fat is already in the fire. Joe is going to wander into the rose garden of eternal dimentia and be replaced by Congress for medical reasons.

The first black female president....it will be historic.
The Ho is not the Clinton or Obama chosen one....she is going to get arkansided and the real choice will be the new VP before Joe resigns.

Any ideas on any democrat that is likeable? I can't think of anybody, maybe it's because of the wild-ass agenda they all seem to support.
Likeable Dems were purged from the Dem party in 2010 in the historic biggest Dem midyear loss in nearly 100 years. Since then its been nothing but left wing slime.

Forum List

Back