The Democrats' Quest To End Racism

Democrats have been the party of racism since Lincoln, through FDR and into the segregation years of the 1960's. Today the democrat party has become the party of pandering. Could republicans ever get away with suggesting that Black people in the 21st century are unable to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D.? Democrats do. When Bush appointed Dr. Condie Rice as Secretary of State, an insanely racist syndicated cartoon depicting Dr. Rice in an insulting slave mammy garb with a grotesque face appeared in mainstream newspapers. Nobody ever apologized because leftie racists don't even realize that they are racist.

Democrats have been the party of racism since Lincoln, through FDR and into the segregation years of the 1960's. Today the democrat party has become the party of pandering. Could republicans ever get away with suggesting that Black people in the 21st century are unable to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D.? Democrats do. When Bush appointed Dr. Condie Rice as Secretary of State, an insanely racist syndicated cartoon depicting Dr. Rice in an insulting slave mammy garb with a grotesque face appeared in mainstream newspapers. Nobody ever apologized because leftie racists don't even realize that they are racist.

Oh, they realize it alright. They are master manipulators of it.

I find this amusing: out of all the discussions/debates I've had about racism, nobody ever asks each other about their "real selves".
A typical "debate" learns that I'm conservative then assumes I have the wrong opinion about blacks. Then attempts to change my opinion on things like the Baltimore riots, confederate flag, etc, to a more Liberal one. But the fact that I've been dating an African man for the past 2 years is never brought up. Or the knowledge & respect I have for African culture. Or ANY personal experiences with black people whatsoever. Nobody asks or cares.

Forum List

Back