The Democratic Party is a coalition of trouble makers who are unhappy with the status quo...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...they are constantly complaining about the way the world is and constantly demand change, though what they want isn't change for the better, it's change for the WORSE.

Democrats are the status quo. Doubt me? Publicly denounce any point on their agenda and see what happens.

Democrats are the status quo. Doubt me? Publicly denounce any point on their agenda and see what happens.

I have and will continue to tell the Democratic Party to go fuck themselves. You can be scared of them. I’m not in the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...they are constantly complaining about the way the world is and constantly demand change, though what they want isn't change for the better, it's change for the WORSE.

Troublemakers aka

Jews
Blacks
Latinos
Asians
Catholics

Yeah I get why you have a problem with the Democratic Party.

The Left are best understood like that frustrated, unhappy pup in your house angry because the world does not revolve around him 24 hours a day and so demands change too while the owner must be out dealing with the real world. They get their change, in the form of ruined furniture and a destroyed house, and like a bad dog, they must be dealt with with beatings and no more snacks or scraps at the table until they pay for their mess.

Dogs-chewing-destructive-behavior.jpg

Troublemakers aka

Jews
Blacks
Latinos
Asians
Catholics

Gee your list of troublemakers sounds like the same list of troublemakers that Hitler had. You have a real problem there.

Sounds like you have been made one of their properly conditioned dhimmis. Get in line. Stay silent. Don't complain. Comply. I thought you were better than that.

Just being realistic. The left controls the media, education and silicon valley. They have enormous influence and don't have a problem weaponizing it to destroy people's lives if they cause a stir. Remember what they did to Nick Sandmann? He's only one of the more notable examples. And that's not even mentioning their fanatical antifa foot soldiers who get carte blanche to do whatever they want. That's what we're up against and conservatives by their very nature aren't likely to "organize" and "resist". We tried that in Charlottesville and it was a total disaster.

Sounds like you have been made one of their properly conditioned dhimmis. Get in line. Stay silent. Don't complain. Comply. I thought you were better than that.

Just being realistic. The left controls the media, education and silicon valley. They have enormous influence and don't have a problem weaponizing it to destroy people's lives if they cause a stir. Remember what they did to Nick Sandmann? He's only one of the more notable examples. And that's not even mentioning their fanatical antifa foot soldiers who get carte blanche to do whatever they want. That's what we're up against and conservatives by their very nature aren't likely to "organize" and "resist". We tried that in Charlottesville and it was a total disaster.

Don't leave out the government. They control that as well. While America slept, they have strategically moved in and taken over key sectors of society! So the answer is more sleeping? Acquiescence? Surrender? No, the first response was Donald Trump. History is replete with gigantic monarchies being taken down by small, determined groups of people. America was founded by such people. A small group got fed enough with the tyranny of England and today we have America.

But like Ben Franklin said: Today we have given you a Republic, if you can keep it. You must decide if you are ready to be ruled by your inferiors or willing to fight for your liberty again, or die trying. That which is worth having is never easy, but worth fighting for, because if you don't, others will take it from you.

Yes, your Nazi uprising in Charlottesville did turn out badly for both sides. Trump and his supporters ties to the Nazis was exposed, and an innocent woman was murdered. Of course, it's still not clear if Trump and his supporters see that murder as a good or bad thing

Don't leave out the government. They control that as well. While America slept, they have strategically moved in and taken over key sectors of society! So the answer is more sleeping? Acquiescence? Surrender? No, the first response was Donald Trump. History is replete with gigantic monarchies being taken down by small, determined groups of people. America was founded by such people. A small group got fed enough with the tyranny of England and today we have America.

But like Ben Franklin said: Today we have given you a Republic, if you can keep it. You must decide if you are ready to be ruled by your inferiors or willing to fight for your liberty again, or die trying. That which is worth having is never easy, but worth fighting for, because if you don't, others will take it from you.

Trump is president. The repubes have the senate. When you talk about bad government, and the Deep State, you are talking about your own party, dumb ass.

Troublemakers aka

Jews
Blacks
Latinos
Asians
Catholics

See your to stupid and brainwashed to see the truth. I have no problems with any of the religions and races you put there. Your just a pathetic narrow minded liberal scumbag

I have and will continue to tell the Democratic Party to go fuck themselves. You can be scared of them. I’m not in the least.

Yes I am sure you are a very tough, scary man.

Has nothing to do with being tough. Your ignorance shows every time you post. I just don’t care what Democrats think. They’re losers just like you. Ignorant witch.

Yes I am sure you are a very tough, scary man.

He thought he was back when he was a dirty cop.

The asshole is back. Get some new material. I know your stupid but maybe Google can help you. You wouldn’t know a bad cop if he bitch slapped you in the face. Take your sissy ass back in hiding with your fake medical issue. I didn’t know being a pussy is a medical condition

Trump is president. The repubes have the senate. When you talk about bad government, and the Deep State, you are talking about your own party, dumb ass.

What have the Democrats accomplished. Nothing. Bills are sitting why they are on witch hunts. There case is going no where and we are all hoping they push impeachment because then the senate will put all the liars on the stand and it will be over for the Democratic Party. Schiff, Pelosi, Biden, his so Hunter, Clinton and Obama will have a nice time in prison together. Can’t wait to tell you I told you so.

What have the Democrats accomplished. Nothing. Bills are sitting why they are on witch hunts. There case is going no where and we are all hoping they push impeachment because then the senate will put all the liars on the stand and it will be over for the Democratic Party. Schiff, Pelosi, Biden, his so Hunter, Clinton and Obama will have a nice time in prison together. Can’t wait to tell you I told you so.

You mean like all the other times the right was gonna get all those people "ANY DAY NOW"? Always something big is gonna happen soon, but it never does.

Yes. Bills are sitting in the Senate, but Turtle boy refuses to act on them. Why aren't repubes doing anything other than naming post offices?

Forum List

Back