“The Democratic Party couldn't win the presidency or the Senate without Asian Americans.”

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

you win some, you lose some, my friends

"Nationally, Asian Americans voted for Biden by roughly a 2 to 1 margin, according to exit polls. And turnout among Asian Americans exceeded 2016 totals in every battleground state except Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, according to Tom Bonier, CEO of the Democratic firm TargetSmart."

I've never heard o and/or seen an Asian voter. Do you not mean E Zine, Zine, etc. voters? I haven't heard of those type of voters?

I have always been mystified why so many Asian Americans would vote for the Democratic Party.

The Dems are very proud that they have so much compassion for perps of violent crime.

Asians have often been the victims of that violent crime.

So I assumed that it followed that most Asian Americans would support law and order.

By the way, the New York Times (I hear) has reported that, in fact, in some districts, both Latinx and Asians heavily favored Republican candidates on November 3, including President Trump.

I've never heard o and/or seen an Asian voter. Do you not mean E Zine, Zine, etc. voters? I haven't heard of those type of voters?
Asians do tend to lean democrat and thats how they vote

there are various explanations for that

but I dont believe its strongly ideological

however asian votes or any votes are not necessary for the dems anymore since they are now able to manufacture as many fake votes as needed

you win some, you lose some, my friends

"Nationally, Asian Americans voted for Biden by roughly a 2 to 1 margin, according to exit polls. And turnout among Asian Americans exceeded 2016 totals in every battleground state except Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, according to Tom Bonier, CEO of the Democratic firm TargetSmart."
Thought I saw an article that Trump took the Latino and Asian vote?..must have been a right wing news article..

All demographics are part of our electorate. if any candidate goes "ethnic," (or gender, or religion, or sexual orientation), they better know what they are doing.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
trump did not take either the Latin or Asian vote. In both groups between 60-70 percent voted against trump. Only the right is delusional enough to believe that 30 percent means you have overwhelming non white support.

I have always been mystified why so many Asian Americans would vote for the Democratic Party
I assume that that is because the Rep party is considered as the party of white people. Either the Reps undergo the 'rebranding' policy or they will be losing their voters.

Forum List

Back