The decision of the past two elections were decided by an inept party and/or candidate on the other side

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The decision of the past two elections were decided by an inept party and/or candidate on the other side.
Trump would have never won if it were not for an arrogant, inept strategy of Hillary Clinton and the Democrats. They alienated a whole voting demograhic, middle America blue collar whites. "The deplorables"
Biden would not have won in 2020 if it were not for the polarizing, twice impeached opponent, Donald Trump. Many voted against Trump as opposed to for Biden.

If we have Trump vs Biden in 2024 who wins? We will have a twice impeached former President who will have been indicted on felonies at least twice or an 82 year old man who would be 86 at the end of his term who is already losing cognitive ability.

How did we get here?

The decision of the past two elections were decided by an inept party and/or candidate on the other side.
Trump would have never won if it were not for an arrogant, inept strategy of Hillary Clinton and the Democrats. They alienated a whole voting demograhic, middle America blue collar whites. "The deplorables"
Biden would not have won in 2020 if it were not for the polarizing, twice impeached opponent, Donald Trump. Many voted against Trump as opposed to for Biden.

If we have Trump vs Biden in 2024 who wins? We will have a twice impeached former President who will have been indicted on felonies at least twice or an 82 year old man who would be 86 at the end of his term who is already losing cognitive ability.

How did we get here?
Trump's summary is facts. He is indicted and twice impeached. Biden is an opinion only shared by his opponents. None of his inner circle say he is a moron like Trump's inner circle said about him frequently. Biden isnt perfect but he is no where near Trump level disaster.

Trump's summary is facts. He is indicted and twice impeached. Biden is an opinion only shared by his opponents. None of his inner circle say he is a moron like Trump's inner circle said about him frequently. Biden isnt perfect but he is no where near Trump level disaster.

He's not a moron, he's suffering from cognitive decline.

You on the other hand are a fucking retard.

No one who works with him thinks that. Only people who oppose his policies come to that conclusion. Sorry I triggered your ass.

Because they are covering it up. The evidence is as plain as fucking day when you watch his speeches, his interactions with others, and the limited access to him mandated by the people covering for his ass.

Of course they won't admit to it, you fucking dime store hack.

do really think those around him will tell him that publicly?....
Te people who worked around Trump are saying it. They are concerned he is not fit to serve.
Staff will usually be loyal but when incompetence reaches a critical point, most will put country first. Many Trump staff got to that point. I don't think Biden's have because he has not hit that same unfit to serve level as Trump.

Te people who worked around Trump are saying it. They are concerned he is not fit to serve.
Staff will usually be loyal but when incompetence reaches a critical point, most will put country first. Many Trump staff got to that point. I don't think Biden's have because he has not hit that same unfit to serve level as Trump.
thats because of trumps big mouth.....in a couple of years the whole country will see how far bidens cognitive ability has gone .......

Joe has minions feeding him his policies and agendas. That is the Prog way. Trump was an outsider taking on the swamp and he had to take some swampers in on his administration to even have a chance to make hope and change. Add the RINOS/NEO CONS elected and non-elected politicians and corrupted government workers and that was a lot of interference. I guess I can live with a lot of things. The only othersome one is if the religious end times at this point are real.

Because they are covering it up. The evidence is as plain as fucking day when you watch his speeches, his interactions with others, and the limited access to him mandated by the people covering for his ass.

Of course they won't admit to it, you fucking dime store hack.
I watch all of many of his speeches… literally the whole speech. He does very well. He is definitely not in mental decline. I can cut clips together to make anyone look silly. Watch a full speech and tell me he isn’t there. Dare you.

I watch all of many of his speeches… literally the whole speech. He does very well. He is definitely not in mental decline. I can cut clips together to make anyone look silly. Watch a full speech and tell me he isn’t there. Dare you.

This is a joke, correct? The President we have now, can not, not only walk up the stairs to his plane, but can not even cross a stage without falling on his a**.

You people can push an agenda, and that is fine; but find someone who at least gives confidence to do it. Biden is NOT that guy/person/woman/or whatever you want to claim him/her/it/ as.

All you need do is look back at a Republican, known as Geral Ford, to see how incompetence/incontinence/total inability to walk/ affects how voters view them.

If you do NOT understand the concept or concern, then you are honestly blinded by partisanship.

Right, Democrats didn't RIG or CHEAT at all. #sarcasm
Sure they did and they with the control of government they have it will be worse in 2024.

Trumpers don't stand a chance so not really why they vote.

Don't they realize Dems are pointing at them and laughing?

Stay home. Don't waste your time voting. It's rigged.

people see and hear what they want.....

Sure they did and they with the control of government they have it will be worse in 2024.

Trumpers don't stand a chance so not really why they vote.

Don't they realize Dems are pointing at them and laughing?

Stay home. Don't waste your time voting. It's rigged.
Didn't matter, we stopped Dems with the Trump SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back