The decision of the past two elections were decided by an inept party and/or candidate on the other side

No one who works with him thinks that. Only people who oppose his policies come to that conclusion. Sorry I triggered your ass.

Then he either has the stupidest and least aware people on the planet working with him,
or they are covering for him, because he is their team leader.

Which one would people who have eyes and ears pick?

I would argue they don’t even try. It usually takes only a few seconds to find out if a story is a bogus amount of rubbish or not. Speeches are online, its easy.
sure they dont.....thats why the die hard lefties think joe is like a 60 year old while the die hard righties think he is ready to die....you can see the guy has some problems....the presidents job is maybe the most stressful job in the country.....as each year passes we will get to see how much that stress will be affecting biden....he may not last 6 years....

Stay home. Don't waste your time voting. It's rigged
It is not rigged. It's just that more people in the country vote for the most progressive, liberal platform because regressive conservatism sucks balls and MOST young, American voters have finally figured that out.
Get used to it.
It is your future.

I watch all of many of his speeches… literally the whole speech. He does very well. He is definitely not in mental decline. I can cut clips together to make anyone look silly. Watch a full speech and tell me he isn’t there. Dare you.

Ok there Democratic Goebbels.

It is not rigged. It's just that more people in the country vote for the most progressive, liberal platform because regressive conservatism sucks balls and MOST young, American voters have finally figured that out.
Get used to it.
It is your future.
I have to disagree.

Trump humpers should stay home.

They can't win a rigged election and they look like cuckolds standing in line to vote while Democrats snicker at them.

All trumpers should stay home on election day and show Democrats they can't be made fools of.

I mean, really. Trumpers know the election is rigged. Why would they bother voting?

The decision of the past two elections were decided by an inept party and/or candidate on the other side.
Trump would have never won if it were not for an arrogant, inept strategy of Hillary Clinton and the Democrats. They alienated a whole voting demograhic, middle America blue collar whites. "The deplorables"
Biden would not have won in 2020 if it were not for the polarizing, twice impeached opponent, Donald Trump. Many voted against Trump as opposed to for Biden.

If we have Trump vs Biden in 2024 who wins? We will have a twice impeached former President who will have been indicted on felonies at least twice or an 82 year old man who would be 86 at the end of his term who is already losing cognitive ability.

How did we get here?
Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils. We will do the same in the next election

Get used to it.
It is your future.
many of them are starting to feel the same way about liberalism too....maybe they will be the ones who will bring in that 3rd party....

The decision of the past two elections were decided by an inept party and/or candidate on the other side.
Trump would have never won if it were not for an arrogant, inept strategy of Hillary Clinton and the Democrats. They alienated a whole voting demograhic, middle America blue collar whites. "The deplorables"
Biden would not have won in 2020 if it were not for the polarizing, twice impeached opponent, Donald Trump. Many voted against Trump as opposed to for Biden.

If we have Trump vs Biden in 2024 who wins? We will have a twice impeached former President who will have been indicted on felonies at least twice or an 82 year old man who would be 86 at the end of his term who is already losing cognitive ability.

How did we get here?
Well you kind of said it...

Hillary was a going to be a far better prepared President... She knew knew the boundaries of the job and the job itself... Trump was the guy walking in saying I haven't a clue about brain surgery and anyone who trained and learnt how to do it is just elitist.. And I say this when if US had the COVID death rate of Germany, 400,000 US Citizens would be alive today... That is staggering incompetence...
Trump shows how anyone can be President but also shows why not everyone should...

As for Biden, less worried... Biden just picks the team and lets them off... It is far better oiled far more disciplined approach and team, they are professionals compared to the chaotic Trump Admin...
Trump was doing rallies between getting elected and swearing in, He did another one a month (almost) after swearing in. Did anyone tell him he won, why is still campaigning for the job?
Thats the difference...

Then he either has the stupidest and least aware people on the planet working with him,
or they are covering for him, because he is their team leader.

Which one would people who have eyes and ears pick?
Watch a full 20-30 minutes speech. He does absolutely fine.

Link a full speech and the two of us can pick it apart. I bet you wont.

The thing is cognitive gaffes don't have to be all through the speech, just here and there.

His whole demeanor shows onset of dementia. But keep spinning and pretending it isn't happening.

Plenty of people have done the work already, no need for us to rehash it.

How did we get here?
People like you who vote for them.

Last edited:
By playing the two party, lesser-of-two-evils game. Every time voters say "anybody but ...", well, we get "anybody". And "anybody" includes populist demagogues willing to trash the Constitution

3rd party baby
That's the ticket
Let's do it!

Forum List

Back