The Decay Of American Culture- Is this the result of the Godless, anything goes, no moral order type of society that Democrats have built?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Isn’t this just another case of Democrats manifesting the problems they later bitch about?
Where were all the “mass-shooters” in 1980 when America was American and american culture was celebrated and not denigrated?
When will Democrats realize that they can’t get out of their own way?
Literally, every single policy and ideal they push compromises the moral integrity of America/American’s.
There’s more to come Dems….this is what you built….the Lefts America.

Isn’t this just another case of Democrats manifesting the problems they later bitch about?
Where were all the “mass-shooters” in 1980 when America was American and american culture was celebrated and not denigrated?
Literally, every single policy and ideal they push compromises the moral integrity of America/American’s.
Why not in other Western countries?

Even when we standardize it by getting annual averages, GOP administrations still have 29 times more indictments, 64 times more convictions, and 24 times more prison sentences.
You idiots are protected you fucking dumb hilljak
FB_IMG_1626954769090.jpg

Why not in other Western countries?
We are the final one that needs to go down. Only the weapons hold the complete take over and it may be that way already. All of this done on purpose to destroy and enslave us. And we are getting there.

No. It is just that people in modern society do not discipline their kids, and they grow up with a warped sense of how they are to act, what their "right" really allow them to do. I have know atheists that were the most normal, ethical, law-abiding, considerate of others, type people you will ever meet. At the same time, we all know of "devout Christians, indeed pillars of the church and church leaders acting in the most debased manners imaginable. Oh, but we must overlook and forgive the backslider's right?

I love video games.

I play them all the time. Still I can't deny the link to the rise of violent shooters like Call of Duty and Battlefield to the rise of mass shootings in America.

There is an absolute and irrefutable correspondence between first person shooters and school shooting, going all the way back to Doom and Columbine.

The ghoulish Nazis Shitting Bull and Goat Curious want to climb on top of the bodies to demand civil rights be ended - though it has no effect on what happened. We have plenty of laws.

We need to reexamine the impact of games. The amusing part is that Silicone Valley is FAR left of Kim Jong Un, yet the perpetrators of wanton violence and mass shooting simulators.

I don't know the answer beyond parenting, but I do see solid correlation.

All Western countries. Heck....all countries.
I know what you’re getting at…this isn’t a gun issue…this is a Leftist Democrat issue.
Again, I ask, where was all this in 1980 when more homes per capita were armed?

I know what you’re getting at…this isn’t a gun issue…this is a Leftist Democrat issue.
Again, I ask, where was all this in 1980 when more homes per capita were armed?
Your link isn't working. :heehee:

No. It is just that people in modern society do not discipline their kids, and they grow up with a warped sense of how they are to act, what their "right" really allow them to do. I have know atheists that were the most normal, ethical, law-abiding, considerate of others, type people you will ever meet. At the same time, we all know of "devout Christians, indeed pillars of the church and church leaders acting in the most debased manners imaginable. Oh, but we must overlook and forgive the backslider's right?
This isn’t a “I know this one guy” or “I know of this one religious group” sort of thing…this is a vast issue that goes far beyond your personal experiences…a nation stripped of its moral order while simultaneously thrusting tens of millions of low quality human beings into the citizenry can’t result in anything positive.
We have been on a major slide since the 80’s when Reagan signed the amnesty bill.

Forum List

Back