The Deaf American

And so we see the same ignorant bullshit from the same people. These people are examples of the deaf Americans. The riots will continue until you listen.
People have been listening. Many even changed their lifestyle to fit yours. But they didn't go all the way and that may bother you. When someone makes a suggestion to you, you never answer. I will say it again......."Single Teenage Mothers"!!!! A good start, eh!

Clearly voting democrat isn’t working. Republicans give you change. Then you started voting dem and it got worse.

As far as what I’m going to do? I’m not going to do anything but watch you fools burn down your neighborhoods. What the hell do I care if you ever get to shop at Target again?
and they murder each other at much higher rates

You're a white woman and you are only talking shit because you can lay on your back and fuck a white man into marriage.

Wow, Dude. Misogyny much?

How can you expect people to empathize with your plight when you show absolutely no empathy in return?

Wow was my reaction, too. Issues with white Women.
No issue, but you never challenge her racism so you have no credibility.

Her Racism is a subjective interpretation by yourself which you apply pretty liberally in most of your debates when you lack objective validation or empirical data to support your position.
No, she is a racist. Every post is evidence of it. I have plenty of evidence when I say a person is racist and I do not call every white person here a racist. I have supported my positions with fact consistently you are the one who hasn't and your reply is what those like you employ when you have been called out and know I am right.
you're the racist

A couple of years ago blacks peacefully took a knee and the usual suspects here made the same comments you're making now. For some reason there is a section of white America that seems to believe that it is our place to just take it. And if we dare use our first amendment right we need to go back to africa. That's fascism.
2015 we must give them space to destroy
2012 LET'S BURN THIS MOTHER FUCKER DOWN.
2013 DON'T DESTROY YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD TAKE IT TO THE SUBURBS

This is a political issue.

1590963811119.png

And so we see the same ignorant bullshit from the same people. These people are examples of the deaf Americans. The riots will continue until you listen.
People have been listening. Many even changed their lifestyle to fit yours. But they didn't go all the way and that may bother you. When someone makes a suggestion to you, you never answer. I will say it again......."Single Teenage Mothers"!!!! A good start, eh!
Wrong. None of what you say has happened. If it had we would not see these situations. Single teenage moms didn't not kill George Floyd.

It's funny how a forum full of white supremacist it's no irony that the only words they remember from King are soft words meant to keep black people docile. But King said other words and maybe it's time to remember some of them.

"Certain conditions continue to exist in our society, which must be condemned as vigorously as we condemn riots. But in the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice, equality and humanity. And so in a real sense our nation’s summers of riots are caused by our nation’s winters of delay. And as long as America postpones justice, we stand in the position of having these recurrences of violence and riots over and over again. Social justice and progress are the absolute guarantors of riot prevention."

White America has continued not hearing us. Forums like this are prime examples of the deaf American. Instead of listening, you'd rather trot out some sellout and point to them as the example of how you are right.

Whites here have told blacks like me that we don't speak for all blacks. Well you better start looking around because you're looking at an uprising. Blacks nationwide have said no more. Most whites here want to talk about a riot and in typical racist delusional fashion, you ignore the conditions that created the uprising. We're tired of this shit and before one of you stormfront troopers talk crazy, take at good long look at ALL the protesters. Then talk your shit about what whites are going to do.
Name a White person whom you think is not a White supremacist.
No. Because I have stated many times that not all whites are racists. And the only people who think I am talking about every white person are the ones with the problem.
It's obvious that you believe every White person on this board is a racist.
The conclusion is that any non-Black who diverges from your point of view is a racist.

You're a white woman and you are only talking shit because you can lay on your back and fuck a white man into marriage.

Wow, Dude. Misogyny much?

How can you expect people to empathize with your plight when you show absolutely no empathy in return?

Wow was my reaction, too. Issues with white Women.
No issue, but you never challenge her racism so you have no credibility.

Her Racism is a subjective interpretation by yourself which you apply pretty liberally in most of your debates when you lack objective validation or empirical data to support your position.
No, she is a racist. Every post is evidence of it. I have plenty of evidence when I say a person is racist and I do not call every white person here a racist. I have supported my positions with fact consistently you are the one who hasn't and your reply is what those like you employ when you have been called out and know I am right.

Once again, you have provided nothing outside of what lies between your ears. You are the only one you believes you are right.

find this quote particularly intriguing because the initial gun control laws in the U.S. were created in order to keep firearms LEGALLY out of the hands of black people

You're absolutely right. The gun control issue is very much a civil rights issue.

In my home state of California, gun control was a knee-jerk reaction on account of the Watts Riots.
I thought it had to do with the Black Panthers showing up at the capital openly armed which was legal at the time and scaring the crap out of Reagan.

find this quote particularly intriguing because the initial gun control laws in the U.S. were created in order to keep firearms LEGALLY out of the hands of black people

You're absolutely right. The gun control issue is very much a civil rights issue.

In my home state of California, gun control was a knee-jerk reaction on account of the Watts Riots.
I thought it had to do with the Black Panthers showing up at the capital openly armed which was legal at the time and scaring the crap out of Reagan.
Yes. That's why I hate Reagan!!!

And "gun control" is a civil rights issue. It is trying to suppress a civil right. Black Americans have a right to keep and bear arms and it should ABSOLUTELY be protected.

Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. MLK

A riot is at bottom the language of the unheard. MLK
Fuck that. Stopping the initial hate instead of falsely calling the angry reaction to the initial hate the same thing in order to deny the real problem is what must be done. Stop repeating MLK when he was about stopping the initial hate and a white man murdered him.
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity MLK
And that makes you a very dangerous person.
If you were looking in a mirror, that would be the dude that MLK was talking about.
All that hate you have pent up inside you, life must really suck for you.

It's funny how a forum full of white supremacist it's no irony that the only words they remember from King are soft words meant to keep black people docile. But King said other words and maybe it's time to remember some of them.

"Certain conditions continue to exist in our society, which must be condemned as vigorously as we condemn riots. But in the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice, equality and humanity. And so in a real sense our nation’s summers of riots are caused by our nation’s winters of delay. And as long as America postpones justice, we stand in the position of having these recurrences of violence and riots over and over again. Social justice and progress are the absolute guarantors of riot prevention."

White America has continued not hearing us. Forums like this are prime examples of the deaf American. Instead of listening, you'd rather trot out some sellout and point to them as the example of how you are right.

Whites here have told blacks like me that we don't speak for all blacks. Well you better start looking around because you're looking at an uprising. Blacks nationwide have said no more. Most whites here want to talk about a riot and in typical racist delusional fashion, you ignore the conditions that created the uprising. We're tired of this shit and before one of you stormfront troopers talk crazy, take at good long look at ALL the protesters. Then talk your shit about what whites are going to do.

Black man justifying looting.

What a surprise.

Get back to Africa where it is a norm. We are trying to have a first world society here.
How can that be done when the place is overrun with Crackers and Kkluxers?
You foul scum are moving closer and closer to the war you want.

You lefties sure love your riots. Riots are for inferior, uncivilized people.

Black man justifying looting.

What a surprise.

Get back to Africa, the promised land of the joggers. We are trying to have a first world society here.

Martin Luther King
So, who cares what he said? He is a dummy too.

“But in the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard.“

If riot is the language of the unheard then looting and burning is the language of the unprincipled.

The OP condemns ALL white people. Is this not the epitome of racism?

Funny thing about the OP, he says he will vote for Sniffy Joe. Yet, Sniffy has a long track record of racism. It’s not logical. It’s very confused thinking.
The definition of racism is a belief in the inherent superiority/inferiority of people based on race. Not the condemnation of members in a race for a specific negative behavior. I condemn white racists. Now are you telling me all blacks are racists?

As for Biden, if he had such a long track record of racism, a former member of SNCC who was arrested doing sit ins during the civil rights movement would never have endorsed him.
You don’t know about Joe’s racism. Get informed.

Calling all white people racists, is racist.
I am well informed and since I have never called all whites racists you and the other white racists whining about me doing something I never have done just provides another example of the deaf american.

Forum List

Back