The Deaf American

Sure, sure...evidence, yeah
Yes, evidence. Like rental applications being coded to indicate the applicants were black. Like employees being told to discourage black applicants or steering them away from certain properties. Like the Trump Org. having a history of discrimination even before Donnie took over the day to day management. And like despite Trump having stated he hates to settle, but settling with the government anyway.

I get it. You folks can't admit to the truth because it reflects badly on you (and Trump) so you just go in to denial mode.
So, we just need to take your word as gospel, don't we? :rolleyes-41:
What an idiot, sounds more like a conspiracy theory and use that as fact.

"Newspaper headlines echoed that view. “Minorities win housing suit,” said the New York Amsterdam News, which told readers that “qualified Blacks and Puerto Ricans now have the opportunity to rent apartments owned by Trump Management.”

Goldweber, the Justice lawyer who originally argued the case, said it was a clear government victory.

The government “had the [racial] coding, they had the testers , and had the testimony of people who worked there,” said Goldweber, now a private practice lawyer in New York. “It was an important, significant step for enforcement of the Fair Housing Act. It was a big deal.”

As much as I understand you don't want to admit having voted for a bigot, having the evidence shoved in your face makes it even more difficult for you since you are knowingly going to vote for the same one again.

Last edited:
"Newspaper headlines echoed that view. “Minorities win housing suit,” said the New York Amsterdam News, which told readers that “qualified Blacks and Puerto Ricans now have the opportunity to rent apartments owned by Trump Management.”

Goldweber, the Justice lawyer who originally argued the case, said it was a clear government victory.

The government “had the [racial] coding, they had the testers , and had the testimony of people who worked there,” said Goldweber, now a private practice lawyer in New York. “It was an important, significant step for enforcement of the Fair Housing Act. It was a big deal.”

As much as I understand you don't want to admit having voted for a bigot, having the evidence shoved in your face makes it even more difficult for you sine you are knowingly going to vote for the same one again.
You might want to go back and re read my earlier post, it was addressed already.

Maybe this board is not a representative sample but there are some very sick and very stupid people here. their whole being seems to be tied up in hating others. Not just blacks. Women, Gays, Muslims, foreigners and intelligent folk are high on their list. Its a poor advert for the US.
Its a welcoming environment for trash.

White people hear black people. I hear black people. We just don't care. Riot and we like seeing heads busted. I have seen this makes four riots. Watts, King, Staples and now Floyd. Nothing ever changes for black people. In fact you end up worse off than ever. Nothing is ever going to change. The riots make you all not worth change.
You don't hear jack shit. You're a white woman and you are only talking shit because you can lay on your back and fuck a white man into marriage. You aren't even a minority and you benefit more from all those so called quotas than anyone else. Your opinion is a joke. Try doing something on your own, then talk.
If I were black I'd be pulling a train of black gang bangers and collecting welfare. That's what black women do. Maybe that's why nothing ever changes for blacks. They are the same lazy asses that the overseers had to whip to work.

Maybe this board is not a representative sample but there are some very sick and very stupid people here. their whole being seems to be tied up in hating others. Not just blacks. Women, Gays, Muslims, foreigners and intelligent folk are high on their list. Its a poor advert for the US.
Its a welcoming environment for trash.

Let's put you back in there. You must have fallen out on the way to the trash container.

Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. MLK

A riot is at bottom the language of the unheard. MLK

White people hear black people. I hear black people. We just don't care. Riot and we like seeing heads busted. I have seen this makes four riots. Watts, King, Staples and now Floyd. Nothing ever changes for black people. In fact you end up worse off than ever. Nothing is ever going to change. The riots make you all not worth change.
You don't hear jack shit. You're a white woman and you are only talking shit because you can lay on your back and fuck a white man into marriage. You aren't even a minority and you benefit more from all those so called quotas than anyone else. Your opinion is a joke. Try doing something on your own, then talk.
You are one despicable human being. The biggest racist on this board is Black and it's YOU!
You shouldn't quote MLK in any of your posts IM2, you insult the integrity of MLK every time you do.
IM2 does not help the cause, he perpetuates the problem. RACE BAITER is what he is.
Speaking of MLK, I wonder what he would think about a guy like trump as prez, and all the people who think he's doing a great job.
I wonder too. The president did have unemployment for blacks at a historic low.
No he did not. The unemployment rate was the result of Obama.

You are one despicable human being. The biggest racist on this board is Black and it's YOU!
You shouldn't quote MLK in any of your posts IM2, you insult the integrity of MLK every time you do.
IM2 does not help the cause, he perpetuates the problem. RACE BAITER is what he is.
Speaking of MLK, I wonder what he would think about a guy like trump as prez, and all the people who think he's doing a great job.
Counting all of those 10 to 15 hour part time jobs as gainfully employed made for some good stats.

Counting all of those 10 to 15 hour part time jobs as gainfully employed made for some good stats.
If Obama did that so did trump.

It's funny how a forum full of white supremacist it's no irony that the only words they remember from King are soft words meant to keep black people docile. But King said other words and maybe it's time to remember some of them.

"Certain conditions continue to exist in our society, which must be condemned as vigorously as we condemn riots. But in the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice, equality and humanity. And so in a real sense our nation’s summers of riots are caused by our nation’s winters of delay. And as long as America postpones justice, we stand in the position of having these recurrences of violence and riots over and over again. Social justice and progress are the absolute guarantors of riot prevention."

White America has continued not hearing us. Forums like this are prime examples of the deaf American. Instead of listening, you'd rather trot out some sellout and point to them as the example of how you are right.

Whites here have told blacks like me that we don't speak for all blacks. Well you better start looking around because you're looking at an uprising. Blacks nationwide have said no more. Most whites here want to talk about a riot and in typical racist delusional fashion, you ignore the conditions that created the uprising. We're tired of this shit and before one of you stormfront troopers talk crazy, take at good long look at ALL the protesters. Then talk your shit about what whites are going to do.
I don't know who hates blacks more blacks or white supremacists
Tracking Chicago shooting victims

Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. MLK

A riot is at bottom the language of the unheard. MLK
Fuck that. Stopping the initial hate instead of falsely calling the angry reaction to the initial hate the same thing in order to deny the real problem is what must be done. Stop repeating MLK when he was about stopping the initial hate and a white man murdered him.

You're a white woman and you are only talking shit because you can lay on your back and fuck a white man into marriage.

Wow, Dude. Misogyny much?

How can you expect people to empathize with your plight when you show absolutely no empathy in return?

Wow was my reaction, too. Issues with white Women.
No issue, but you never challenge her racism so you have no credibility.

Forum List

Back