The Deaf American

He told everyone that he was "born in Kenya". Why do you have such a hard time accepting your Progressive victory?
He was born in Hawaii. Why do you have such difficulty acknowledging Obama is an American?

The problem with Blacks is they are still waiting for someone else to stand up for them.
You haven't been paying attention. They've been standing up for themselves for over 200 hundred years.

...White America has continued not hearing us...
No... we hear you... we're just not as heavily vested as you are, in things that affect only you, and we've grown tired of listening to your whiny excuses.

The vast majority of your White fellow countrymen are sympathetic... they're just not prepared to kiss your ass and are tired of the 40-acres-and-a-mule $hit.

Oh... and they're goddamned sick-and-tired of listening to you (and your media pals) telling us that we should be ashamed for being White... phukk that.

Nope. I dont care what color your skin is. If you want a house like mine. A car like mine. A motorcycle like mine do what I did..work for it.
And you think black people are too lazy to work for things?

No. You do.
Why would you suggest that black people work for the kinds of things you claim to have if you didn't think they weren't working for them now?

I never mentioned anybody's skin color. You did. That's all you see. It's sad, really.

The problem with Blacks is they are still waiting for someone else to stand up for them.
You haven't been paying attention. They've been standing up for themselves for over 200 hundred years.
No they still vote for White politicians who promise to save them.

I have a different perspective than Blacks or Whites.

My mother was a light skinned biracial woman She was too white to be Black and too Black to be White so was I

I got shit from both sides of the racism line so I think I can look at it a little more dispassionately.

Blacks need solidarity. They don't seem to want exercise it until some cop kills a Black guy and that solidarity inevitably ends up with the very place these Blacks live in being burnt to the ground.

This has been done how many times in the last century?

And what has been the result besides more of the same old shit?

Remind me what the definition of insanity is .

White people hear black people. I hear black people. We just don't care. Riot and we like seeing heads busted. I have seen this makes four riots. Watts, King, Staples and now Floyd. Nothing ever changes for black people. In fact you end up worse off than ever. Nothing is ever going to change. The riots make you all not worth change.
You don't hear jack shit. You're a white woman and you are only talking shit because you can lay on your back and fuck a white man into marriage. You aren't even a minority and you benefit more from all those so called quotas than anyone else. Your opinion is a joke. Try doing something on your own, then talk.
You are one despicable human being. The biggest racist on this board is Black and it's YOU!
You shouldn't quote MLK in any of your posts IM2, you insult the integrity of MLK every time you do.
IM2 does not help the cause, he perpetuates the problem. RACE BAITER is what he is.

I never mentioned anybody's skin color. You did. That's all you see. It's sad, really.
Don't be disingenuous. In the context of the thread you wrote........

"The easiest way to achieve social justice....

Get a job!"

Are you really going to pretend you weren't referring to social justice for black people. If so, you're just a common liar.

You are one despicable human being. The biggest racist on this board is Black and it's YOU!
You shouldn't quote MLK in any of your posts IM2, you insult the integrity of MLK every time you do.
IM2 does not help the cause, he perpetuates the problem. RACE BAITER is what he is.
When you get upset for having your bigotry exposed it gives your game away.

Clearly voting democrat isn’t working. Republicans give you change. Then you started voting dem and it got worse.

As far as what I’m going to do? I’m not going to do anything but watch you fools burn down your neighborhoods. What the hell do I care if you ever get to shop at Target again?
Voting republican will give us nothing but a return to segregation. YOU are the problem.
LMAO! You and your quota college kids are begging for segregation! Black only proms, black only clubs, black only campus spaces etc. so you can have places to be you is the excuse right? Well your sure you being you’ing the fuck out of your neighborhoods right now. You being you’d in Ferguson so fucking hard it’s still not recovered.

I’m not the problem when you do this shit to yourselves. Stop following those dumbass white liberal retards. They’re the ones fucking you up not us.

White people hear black people. I hear black people. We just don't care. Riot and we like seeing heads busted. I have seen this makes four riots. Watts, King, Staples and now Floyd. Nothing ever changes for black people. In fact you end up worse off than ever. Nothing is ever going to change. The riots make you all not worth change.
You don't hear jack shit. You're a white woman and you are only talking shit because you can lay on your back and fuck a white man into marriage. You aren't even a minority and you benefit more from all those so called quotas than anyone else. Your opinion is a joke. Try doing something on your own, then talk.
Speaking of MLK, I wonder what he would think about a guy like trump as prez, and all the people who think he's doing a great job.

It's funny how a forum full of white supremacist it's no irony that the only words they remember from King are soft words meant to keep black people docile. But King said other words and maybe it's time to remember some of them.

"Certain conditions continue to exist in our society, which must be condemned as vigorously as we condemn riots. But in the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice, equality and humanity. And so in a real sense our nation’s summers of riots are caused by our nation’s winters of delay. And as long as America postpones justice, we stand in the position of having these recurrences of violence and riots over and over again. Social justice and progress are the absolute guarantors of riot prevention."

White America has continued not hearing us. Forums like this are prime examples of the deaf American. Instead of listening, you'd rather trot out some sellout and point to them as the example of how you are right.

Whites here have told blacks like me that we don't speak for all blacks. Well you better start looking around because you're looking at an uprising. Blacks nationwide have said no more. Most whites here want to talk about a riot and in typical racist delusional fashion, you ignore the conditions that created the uprising. We're tired of this shit and before one of you stormfront troopers talk crazy, take at good long look at ALL the protesters. Then talk your shit about what whites are going to do.

Why aren't you out stealing shit like yo brotha's and sista's? Nobody is afraid of you kid, you're a joke.
We aren't going to give you anything, we aren't going to cave to any demands, and we sure as hell will in the end stop you. But hey, sit there and type away about how angry you are. Get off your ass and get into the streets.

Forum List

Back