The Deaf American

Didn't we just have a black man, albeit one born in Kenya, in the White House?

MLK would be proud and Malcolm X would call the OP a political chump and a traitor to his race

It's funny how a forum full of white supremacist it's no irony that the only words they remember from King are soft words meant to keep black people docile. But King said other words and maybe it's time to remember some of them.

"Certain conditions continue to exist in our society, which must be condemned as vigorously as we condemn riots. But in the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice, equality and humanity. And so in a real sense our nation’s summers of riots are caused by our nation’s winters of delay. And as long as America postpones justice, we stand in the position of having these recurrences of violence and riots over and over again. Social justice and progress are the absolute guarantors of riot prevention."

White America has continued not hearing us. Forums like this are prime examples of the deaf American. Instead of listening, you'd rather trot out some sellout and point to them as the example of how you are right.

Whites here have told blacks like me that we don't speak for all blacks. Well you better start looking around because you're looking at an uprising. Blacks nationwide have said no more. Most whites here want to talk about a riot and in typical racist delusional fashion, you ignore the conditions that created the uprising. We're tired of this shit and before one of you stormfront troopers talk crazy, take at good long look at ALL the protesters. Then talk your shit about what whites are going to do.
I completely and utterly agree with you. White America has got to change, it will change eventually!
As I looked at the protests today, I see a brighter future. All races of people were protesting this atrocity. These white supremacists are running out of time.

I hope.

Didn't we just have a black man, albeit one born in Kenya, in the White House?

MLK would be proud and Malcolm X would call the OP a political chump and a traitor to his race

The fact you are still here talking about Obama being born in Kenya proves the OP's point. King spoke on riots and as a republican be very glad Malcolm X is not here, because you would get fucked up for using his name in support of the modern republican party.

The OP condemns ALL white people. Is this not the epitome of racism?

Funny thing about the OP, he says he will vote for Sniffy Joe. Yet, Sniffy has a long track record of racism. It’s not logical. It’s very confused thinking.
The definition of racism is a belief in the inherent superiority/inferiority of people based on race. Not the condemnation of members in a race for a specific negative behavior. I condemn white racists. Now are you telling me all blacks are racists?

As for Biden, if he had such a long track record of racism, a former member of SNCC who was arrested doing sit ins during the civil rights movement would never have endorsed him.

It's funny how a forum full of white supremacist it's no irony that the only words they remember from King are soft words meant to keep black people docile. But King said other words and maybe it's time to remember some of them.

"Certain conditions continue to exist in our society, which must be condemned as vigorously as we condemn riots. But in the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice, equality and humanity. And so in a real sense our nation’s summers of riots are caused by our nation’s winters of delay. And as long as America postpones justice, we stand in the position of having these recurrences of violence and riots over and over again. Social justice and progress are the absolute guarantors of riot prevention."

White America has continued not hearing us. Forums like this are prime examples of the deaf American. Instead of listening, you'd rather trot out some sellout and point to them as the example of how you are right.

Whites here have told blacks like me that we don't speak for all blacks. Well you better start looking around because you're looking at an uprising. Blacks nationwide have said no more. Most whites here want to talk about a riot and in typical racist delusional fashion, you ignore the conditions that created the uprising. We're tired of this shit and before one of you stormfront troopers talk crazy, take at good long look at ALL the protesters. Then talk your shit about what whites are going to do.

Black man justifying looting.

What a surprise.

Get back to Africa where it is a norm. We are trying to have a first world society here.

These black cowards are too afraid to move to Africa. No rich white people to pay them welfare there and blame for their failures.

Martin Luther King

As much as I respect Brother Malcolm, I would amend his quote ...

"If you are allowed to have a dog, I must be allowed to have a dog.
If you are allowed to have a rifle, I must be allowed to have a rifle.
If you are allowed to have a club, I must be allowed to have a club.
This is equality"

Being given what someone else has isn't equality. Having the same right to acquire that thing is.
Coming from a white man, the demographic that has given themselves everything.

I've got receipts for everything.
Yeah and so do we. Whites, specifically white men, have what they do because they gave it to themselves.

The white men are soon about to give you an ass-whooping, if you don't stop the jogging.
Nah, I don't think so.

Whenever you run out your reprobate degenerates, nobody is going to hear anything and the masses are gonna go against your for looting, stealing, destroying. Keep it up.

The OP condemns ALL white people. Is this not the epitome of racism?

Funny thing about the OP, he says he will vote for Sniffy Joe. Yet, Sniffy has a long track record of racism. It’s not logical. It’s very confused thinking.
The definition of racism is a belief in the inherent superiority/inferiority of people based on race. Not the condemnation of members in a race for a specific negative behavior. I condemn white racists. Now are you telling me all blacks are racists?

As for Biden, if he had such a long track record of racism, a former member of SNCC who was arrested doing sit ins during the civil rights movement would never have endorsed him.
You don’t know about Joe’s racism. Get informed.

Calling all white people racists, is racist.

Oh, believe me, White America is listening
This is exactly what White Supremacist groups love
White America is tired of a bunch of shit too

Take a good look at ALL the protesters in the AFRICAN hoods in Chiraq...60 killings this month
My bad, Scratch that...THERE AREN'T ANY

WHITES ELECTED AN AFRICAN TO BE THE PRESIDENT YOU FUCK
YOU BITCHES ARENT SITTING AT THE BACK OF THE BUS ANYMORE, YOU DRIVE THEM
AFRICANS ARENT PROTESTING THE SHIT THEY WERE WHEN MLK SAID THAT
WHAT DO BIG SCREEN TVS AND JEWELRY HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING
WHAT THE FUCK DID TARGET HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING
WHAT DO YOU FUCKS HOPE TO ACCOMPLISH BY LOOTING AND DESTRUCTION HUH
WHAT DO YOU SCUM DEMAND, TELL ME...CUZ I HAVE MY OWN DEMANDS

On the flip side...thanks AFRICAN SCUM for ensuring Trump is re elected

You want us to conform to your political beliefs and change the way we view the world and the way we act.
Conform to my political beliefs, no. Change the way you view the world, yes. Until you and those like you change your views people like George Floyd will continue to be murdered.

You want us to conform to your political beliefs and change the way we view the world and the way we act.
Conform to my political beliefs, no. Change the way you view the world, yes. Until you and those like you change your views people like George Floyd will continue to be murdered.

Black on black crimes chicago. No, you just want violence.

Black on black crimes chicago. No, you just want violence.
Those are the kinds of things bigots convince themselves of so as to prevent them from facing their bigotry and the incalculable societal damage it has caused.

Black man justifying looting.

What a surprise.

Get back to Africa, the promised land of the joggers. We are trying to have a first world society here.

Martin Luther King

Martin Luther King

The easiest way to achieve social justice....

Get a job!

There are people that are tired of being taxed for this. Just telling you.

The problem with Blacks is they are still waiting for someone else to stand up for them.

Forum List

Back