The Deaf American

You want us to conform to your political beliefs and change the way we view the world and the way we act. When we don’t, you throw a tantrum like petulant children.
Absolutely. Really, it's quite unreasonable to expect the police to stop shooting and killing with callous treatment. What snowflakes.
That’s not what this is about.
What's that you say? I can't hear you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It's funny how a forum full of white supremacist it's no irony that the only words they remember from King are soft words meant to keep black people docile. But King said other words and maybe it's time to remember some of them.

"Certain conditions continue to exist in our society, which must be condemned as vigorously as we condemn riots. But in the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice, equality and humanity. And so in a real sense our nation’s summers of riots are caused by our nation’s winters of delay. And as long as America postpones justice, we stand in the position of having these recurrences of violence and riots over and over again. Social justice and progress are the absolute guarantors of riot prevention."

White America has continued not hearing us. Forums like this are prime examples of the deaf American. Instead of listening, you'd rather trot out some sellout and point to them as the example of how you are right.

Whites here have told blacks like me that we don't speak for all blacks. Well you better start looking around because you're looking at an uprising. Blacks nationwide have said no more. Most whites here want to talk about a riot and in typical racist delusional fashion, you ignore the conditions that created the uprising. We're tired of this shit and before one of you stormfront troopers talk crazy, take at good long look at ALL the protesters. Then talk your shit about what whites are going to do.

Black man justifying looting.

What a surprise.

Get back to Africa where it is a norm. We are trying to have a first world society here.

These black cowards are too afraid to move to Africa. No rich white people to pay them welfare there and blame for their failures.
"Certain conditions continue to exist in our society, which must be condemned as vigorously as we condemn riots. But in the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice, equality and humanity. And so in a real sense our nation’s summers of riots are caused by our nation’s winters of delay. And as long as America postpones justice, we stand in the position of having these recurrences of violence and riots over and over again. Social justice and progress are the absolute guarantors of riot prevention."

Martin Luther King
Uh-huh, we’ve given you all the same rights as any citizen, plus special rights to get you jobs you don’t qualify for, but you’re being treated unfairly.
That's a lie. Stop repeating it.

It's funny how a forum full of white supremacist it's no irony that the only words they remember from King are soft words meant to keep black people docile. But King said other words and maybe it's time to remember some of them.

White America has continued not hearing us. Forums like this are prime examples of the deaf American. Instead of listening, you'd rather trot out some sellout and point to them as the example of how you are right.

Whites here have told blacks like me that we don't speak for all blacks. Well you better start looking around because you're looking at an uprising. Blacks nationwide have said no more. Most whites here want to talk about a riot and in typical racist delusional fashion, you ignore the conditions that created the uprising. We're tired of this shit and before one of you stormfront troopers talk crazy, take at good long look at ALL the protesters. Then talk your shit about what whites are going to do.

What a surprise.

Get back to Africa where it is a norm. We are trying to have a first world society here.

These black cowards are too afraid to move to Africa. No rich white people to pay them welfare there and blame for their failures.

Martin Luther King

As much as I respect Brother Malcolm, I would amend his quote ...

"If you are allowed to have a dog, I must be allowed to have a dog.
If you are allowed to have a rifle, I must be allowed to have a rifle.
If you are allowed to have a club, I must be allowed to have a club.
This is equality"

Being given what someone else has isn't equality. Having the same right to acquire that thing is.

Martin Luther King

You're a white woman and you are only talking shit because you can lay on your back and fuck a white man into marriage.

Wow, Dude. Misogyny much?

How can you expect people to empathize with your plight when you show absolutely no empathy in return?

What a surprise.

Martin Luther King

This is equality"

Being given what someone else has isn't equality. Having the same right to acquire that thing is.
Coming from a white man, the demographic that has given themselves everything.

What a surprise.

Martin Luther King

This is equality"

I've got receipts for everything.

You're a white woman and you are only talking shit because you can lay on your back and fuck a white man into marriage.

How can you expect people to empathize with your plight when you show absolutely no empathy in return?
I will respond to this racist bitch as she deserves to be responded to. When you can tallk to her about her racism let me know. I have no empathy for racists.

What a surprise.

Martin Luther King

This is equality"

Yeah and so do we. Whites, specifically white men, have what they do because they gave it to themselves.

I will respond to this racist bitch as she deserves to be responded to. When you can tallk to her about her racism let me know. I have no empathy for racists.

Do you find this approach brings a lot of people around to your way of thinking?

What a surprise.

Martin Luther King

This is equality"

Yeah and so do we. Whites, specifically white men, have what they do because they gave it to themselves.

If I can give myself whatever I want simply by virtue of being a white male why would I bother going to work?

Does it change anything that there are people who don't consider me to be white because I'm Jewish?

Clearly voting democrat isn’t working. Republicans give you change. Then you started voting dem and it got worse.

As far as what I’m going to do? I’m not going to do anything but watch you fools burn down your neighborhoods. What the hell do I care if you ever get to shop at Target again?
Voting republican will give us nothing but a return to segregation. YOU are the problem.

Well you got your fucking riots, fucktard.

How's that working out for you?

Keep shitting where you eat.

Time will take care of the rest.

What a surprise.

Martin Luther King

This is equality"

I'm pretty sure that is exactly what he's stating. He never says "if you have, I must also be given", he says "if you're allowed to have, I must be allowed to have" without mentioning how it is acquired.

I find this quote particularly intriguing because the initial gun control laws in the U.S. were created in order to keep firearms LEGALLY out of the hands of black people inspite of them being targeted by the Klan after the end of slavery. The restriction against weapons even went as far as prohibiting ownership of a dog since it could be used for protection ("if you are allowed to have a dog, I must be allowed to have a dog")

The Racist Roots of Gun Control

• Thanks
find this quote particularly intriguing because the initial gun control laws in the U.S. were created in order to keep firearms LEGALLY out of the hands of black people

You're absolutely right. The gun control issue is very much a civil rights issue.

In my home state of California, gun control was a knee-jerk reaction on account of the Watts Riots.

I completely and utterly agree with you. White America has got to change, it will change eventually!

• Thanks

What a surprise.

How can that be done when the place is overrun with Crackers and Kkluxers?

Lots of people seeking retard awards today.
You still have, by far, the stupidest handle I've ever seen. Get a freakin clue, covidiot!

What a surprise.

Martin Luther King

This is equality"

The white men are soon about to give you an ass-whooping, if you don't stop the jogging.

Forum List

Back